It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: ‘I have absolutely no concerns’ About Email Controversy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

In case you are unfamiliar with Hillary Clinton...

I found it in the comments section of some article... and YES all of these FACTS are easy to verify if one where to actually research this WELL KNOWN information:...

I will post this info regularly from now until the election, and I hope others will spread this info in other posts as well to get people to actually WAKE THE F*CK UP about the EVIL that is about to descend upon this country if this witch is elected...

Many people who may vote in the democratic primary election, if there is one and the general election in 2016 have no real knowledge of Mrs. Clinton or her accomplishments. As a public service, I thought I would provide some input regarding her triumphs for consideration.
When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn't even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.” Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovered of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide (Really LOL!), and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the “bimbo eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle was: She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for lying under oath to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.
leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.

What a swell party, ready for another four or eight year of this type low-life mess?
Now we are exposed to: the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next. But to her loyal fans – “what difference does it make?”

Perhaps The Greatest Embellisher and Fabricator of All Time, The Dishonorable Hillary Rodham Clinton

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?" (Hillary Clinton in her 2000 Senate Campaign).

Answer: Because you are a liar.

Following is a compilation of 25 of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s lies and deceptions over the past 40 years. Could an honest person vote Hillary for POTUS in 2016 after reading these?

1. Fired for Dishonest and Unethical Conduct on 1972 Watergate Break-In Investigation Team (lied in a legal brief, then removed evidence from public access).

2. Lied About $100K Return in Only Nine Months on $1K Cattle Futures Investment in 1978 (said she acted alone after reading The Wall Street Journal, which didn't cover the market until five years later).

3. Lied About Work on Castle Grande Real Estate Development in Mid-1980’s (denied any involvement in the development, but actually did 30+ hours of legal work on it, later claiming that she had known the project under a different name).

4. Lied About Travelgate Firings. (said she had no role in the decision to fire employees who arranged travel for the press corps, but provided a public relations cover for firing them and ordered an FBI investigation of Billy Dale, head of the travel office, who was acquitted of all charges).

5. Lied About Knowledge of Disappearance of Vince Foster Documents From His Office After His 1993 Suicide (denied knowing that her then-chief of staff, Maggie Williams, had been involved in removing the documents, but it was soon reported that Hillary had instructed Williams to take the Foster documents to the White House residence).

6. Lied About Helping in the Passage of the Family and Medical Leave Act. (President Clinton signed it into law barely two weeks after taking office in 1993. Her own White House schedules made no mention of any previous meetings on the bill).

7. Violated Federal Sunshine Laws to Try and Pass “Hillarycare” (met with dozens of Democratic allies and experts in secret sessions, in clear violation of federal sunshine laws).

8. Lied About Urging Intervention in the Rwandan Genocide (never mentioned her “advice” to intervene until her presidential campaign, which she did despite the fact that the Clinton administration never considered or debated military intervention).

9. Lied About Being Named After Sir Edmund Hillary (she told reporters in 1995 that she had been named after the famed mountain climber, Edmund Hillary, but he did not become famous until six y

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Where did I say I was voting for Hillary?

Where did I even say I support her?

You sure seem to be defending her, isn't that a form of support?

Blown out of proportion and fueled by the FBI you meant to say.

IMO the email fiasco is blown out of proportion and fueled from the right.

It is not a person I am defending.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Don't the best quotes come from HC.? lol

At one point, Hillary refused to turn over certain [Whitewater] documents saying, "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our personal papers. We are the President."

a quote from Hillary C. during her Husband Bill Clintons reign in the WH.
edit on 2/6/2016 by awareness10 because: Tsunami Warning

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

All Hillary threads should be redirected here. A comprehensive list of the disgusting history. Anybody that votes for her should be ashamed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51
Some people are just chronic liars
Hitlery is a CHRONICLE LIAR|||||| !

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Whatever let's you sleep at night, right?

The idea of her as President makes my skin crawl, but you do whatever you think is right.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Exactly. Again what Stefan Molyneaux said,comes to mind: "After a nuclear holocaust all that will be left crawling through the ruins of civilisation will be cockroaches and Hilary Clinton's political career" The reason why these politicians get away with so much is because the population at large Allows it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
May i ask,as a South African who does'nt have a horse in the race,how any American can feel easy voting for this corrupt-to-the-core, vile woman? To me it's not about Republican or Democrat-and yes i Realise the Republican candidates don' t inspire an awful lot of confidence Either,but Hellary Clinton?? Seriously??

Ok we have the ANC+ Jacob Zuma..so i am not speaking from some paradise where corruption is an unknown concept,but at least Zuma is Funny..Hellary is Not,there is nothing about that woman that inspires anything except the "skin-crawl" factor.Pure evil in that one,and little else.

edit on 6-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
It pays to be a member of:

- the Trilateral Commission
- the Bilderberg group
- the Council on Foreign Relations

Yessiree... membership certainly does have its rewards.

Are we talking about Chelsea? She's a CFR member and I assume the rest as well. The family business is a criminal enterprise. i wonder if there was a ceremony, they pricked her finger, a drop of blood on a card depicting the patrol saint of thievery, an oath is uttered, the card is then lit on fire it burn in her hands....more words uttered...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Where are the charges?

Where is the trial result?

Some here love to screech about that little "rule of law" thing ... until you don't.

Some might call that hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thank you for the info on Hillary. I will now research your info.

Years ago there used to be a site called "Bush Bones". Very interesting read, also very conspiratorial.

Where info comes from is critical.

As far as WACO goes, they should have opened the doors. If it had been a Muslim compound, many people would have been celebrating the decisions the government made. You do know they tried negotiations for about 2 months, right? And that was after agents had been killed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Whatever let's you sleep at night, right?

The idea of her as President makes my skin crawl, but you do whatever you think is right.

Right back at ya.

All the GOP candidates make my skin crawl.

And as a Globakist, Bernie just doesn't cut it for me as he lacks interest in foreign/international politics.

With the options available should I just not vote?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee Right wing conspiracy ? Are You INSANE ? If You really think that You are crazy, I hope You were being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee If You think Hilalrys situation is a right wing conspiracy then maybe You shouldn't.

edit on 6-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Hillary doesn't care about the email controversy because she is no just Hillary she is queen Hillary and she is exempt of any "petty crimes" under her royalty status.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
a reply to: Annee If You think Hilalrys situation is a right wing conspiracy then maybe You shouldn't.

I came into online political forums in 1999. At the time I was a Republican. I am currently unaffiliated.

You want to believe I'm a liberal blaming the right, don't you. That is just not the case.

What about you?

edit on 6-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

By the way, IMO anyone who thinks they have real facts on the inner-workings of the White House and other high levels of government is delusional.

What you have is hearsay, speculation, opinion, bits of info (probably unconfirmed), etc.

As far as the emails go - - to date - - there are no official facts. Its still under investigation.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Except for the thousands of emails on the State Department website that have been released (with censors) by court orders.

The red herrings and diversions are coming from The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign and all the sub-support P.R. onslaughts and some anti-Hillary power house sources.

edit on Feb-06-2016 by xuenchen because: sorosism

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the fix is in

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's the same, worn out Democrat deflection of "move on".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join