It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Books of Franz Bardon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I just wanted to share the works of Franz Bardon and use for further reference... Some people should not go unnoticed.

Franz Bardon (1909 –1958) is one of the least known occultists and magicians of the twentieth century.
His stated purpose was to give the serious student of magick the most complete and best possible magickal instruction obtainable outside of an occult lodge and without the benefit of a personal teacher. He was a Czech stage magician and student and teacher of Hermetics. He was born in Opava, Austrian Silesia. Bardon became a stage magician who gained some fame in Germany in the 1920's and 1930's under the stage name "Frabato".
During World War II Bardon was held in a concentration camp for refusing to participate in Nazi mysticism. Adolf Hitler offered Bardon high positions in the Third Reich under the condition that he help win the war with his magick... Bardon was rescued by Russian soldiers who raided the camp,
Bardon continued his work in the fields of Hermetics until 1958 when he was arrested and imprisoned in Brno Czechoslovakia. Bardon died on 10 July 1958 while in the custody of police.

" The reader can attain an intellectual knowledge by merely reading these works, but he will never gain wisdom. Knowledge can be gathered by transference, but wisdom can only be acquired through experience and cognizance; and this experience and cognizance again depends upon the spiritual maturity of the individual, and spiritual maturity depends upon the spiritual development which is acquired through practice on the path of initiation" - Franz Bardon

Initiation Into Hermetics

The book is divided into two sections: the theory section and the practical section.

The theory section outlines esoteric theory and Hermetic philosophy to help the student when following this course. Topics covered include the elements (fire, air, water and earth plus the fifth, ether), Karma (the law of cause and effect), occult anatomy, the physical, astral and mental planes and the matters of religion and God.

The practical section is divided into 10 steps. Each step contains physical, astral and mental exercises which the student must master to the degree laid out by Bardon before moving on to the next step. The three kinds of exercises within a step are to be practiced concurrently, the idea being that this will lead to a more balanced development.

The Practice of Magical Evocation

Like my first work this book has been written in a colloquial and easy to read style. This is so that even the simplest man can get thoroughly acquainted with this art, not only in theory, but also in practice. The practical application of what I am going to say about evocation in this, my second volume will only become possible for the reader who has attained the goal of my first book: a thorough command of the mysteries of the first tarot-card, or at least of the facts laid down in my first volume up to and including Step 8. Only then will the reader be able to achieve. satisfying results.

If I succeed in paving the way for the reader who has worked through my first book, so that he gets satisfying results in his work, the aim of this book has been fulfilled. But even the reader who intends to deal with this secret science only in theory will find in this book an enlargement of his theoretical knowledge.

The author

The Key to the True Kabbalah

The third book reveals the deepest secrets of the mystic kabbalistic and magical formulas using Theurgy, the cosmological, divine science of letters. Part I: the Theory of the kabbalah, including the esoterics of letters, mantras, tantras, the Tetragrammaton, sorcerers' formulas. Part II: Theurgical Practice in ten steps, the ten kabbalistic keys and their practice. Part III: the Practice of Formula Magic: use of the keys, and the use of Divine names and beings.

In The Key to the True Kabbalah you will find a full instruction into the mysticism of letters, their corresponding sounds, and numbers. The concept behind this metaphysical masterwork is that all that exists is based on vibration and by the deliberate use of specific sounds in the correct sequence it is possible to affect the physical world.

The Golden Book of Wisdom

Only a fragment of a manuscript Bardon was working on but never completed. This book was supposed to have concerned the fourth leaf or trump card of the Tarot (the Emperor). There remains no complete transcript of the work.

If knowledge and wisdom keep the same pace in development, the adept is enabled to grasp all the laws of the microcosm and the microcosm, not only from the point of view of wisdom, but also from the intellectual side, that is, in a bipolar way, to perceive and utilize them for his own development. - Franz Bardon

Frabato the Magician

Frabato the Magician by Franz Bardon is an occult novel. And, as Franz Bardon clearly relates the effects and practices of Hermetic magical practices in his own life, as well as the sorcery of his enemies, Frabato the Magician is not just an ordinary novel; it is also a book of indirect instruction on the mystical arts. There aren’t many novels that provide an accurate and revealing look into the actual dark occult forces and practices which lay behind the rise of the Third Reich, how the effects of nature take place, how they can be commanded or that explain how this is actually done magically. Frabato the Magician also shows the consequences from the abuses of such power as they happened to real people who were power hungry. Whether such dark forces are play at present is for anyone to guess but, certainly, many would have reason to think it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You can achieve it in other ways, but tell me when you get to planet earth

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

I share your enthusiasm. His books have been constant companions to me for a quarter of a century.

So here ya go...

solarnayoga.info...

Be sure to allow it to load as it is a very large document.

Many years ago, and I mean many, someone told me that I should always try to go as far back as I can in terms of sourcing anything that I was trying to read critically. The idea being that one needs to have at least one eye towards a critical-read while reading so as to save time, because you only have so much time to read stuff and you want to be reading the right stuff. Anyways.

Bardon's "Hermetics" are eclectic. That link is to a "book" that is the best precedent to Bardon that a buddy and I could find besides, of course, Pascal Beverly Randolph, that didn't cause us to also get all "eclectic" in terms of research and sourcing.

That was sort of an awkward post. I suppose I am sort of assuming that you are interested in broadening your scope on the Bardon stuff; I dunno. I have other links if you are interested, just let me know.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

I share your enthusiasm. His books have been constant companions to me for a quarter of a century.

I suppose I am sort of assuming that you are interested in broadening your scope on the Bardon stuff; I dunno. I have other links if you are interested, just let me know.

Share everything you have about the Man or subjects involved in the books... Your insight and experiences would be greatly appreciated

Thank you so much.
edit on 6 2 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kumiho

What do I want to "achieve" ? What is the "it" ?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The "It" is when you break down the barriers, the walls and the fantasies and is left with a purity of what everything is..

new topics

top topics

join