It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo on Display: Lavoy Finicum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Before Mr. Finicum's blood had even dried... before the arrested had even arrived at the jail in Portland... before most of the country had even heard about Mr. Finicum's killing, Mark McConnell (aka Facebook Boy), had posted a video to Facebook telling us not to believe what witnesses were saying. Specifically that Mr. Finicum was not on his knees when he was shot, and that he had charged officers. Towards the end, he admitted that he had not actually seen the event, but he was still presented to the public again and again as an "eyewitness." By the time Victoria Sharp's statement was released publically, Facebook Boy's had already gone viral. There are still folks even today who portray those words as coming from Victoria Sharp. They did not. She never said that. But those words -- from someone who did not see what happened -- are used to discredit Victoria Sharp's statement.

But someone else said it. Michele Fiore, a Nevada Assemblywoman, who has just announced her run for the House of Representatives. She stated that Lisa Bundy told her that Ammon Bundy told Lisa that when he was able to call his wife from the back of the police vehicle (somehow, officers "missed" taking Ammon's phone, and he was able to call out although no one else could make any calls from the area). Ammon didn't see LaVoy killed, Lisa didn't see LaVoy killed, Fiore didn't see LaVoy killed... and those who did see it never said that. But that went viral. And is now attributed to Victoria and used to make her a liar.

If there's one thing worse than a man being shot with his arms in the air, it's a man being shot on his knees with his arms in the air. (Okay, that's probably not the only thing worse...) That's all Ammon had to say. And of course Facebook Boy posting a video to deny it all. By the time Victoria Sharp's statement hit the internet, she was already discredited.

Moving forward, a couple days ago a "judge" publically claimed that he had contacted the major general of the military and asked for protection from French mercenaries working for the International Monetary Fund. That went viral.

Just on the face of it, knowing that Burns and probably all of Harney County is overrun with FBI agents and Heaven only knows who else, it's pretty darn hard to believe. Nor had I heard of a "Judge Darby" in this whole mess before, and I was scratching my head that anyone could contact "the" major general of the whole gosh darn military! I did some searches, and came up with pretty much nothing in the Oregon courts for a "Judge Darby," and nothing before this went viral. And for good reason... he is apparently a self-appointed judge for the Sovereign Citizen movement. In other words, no one. But that went viral.

Yesterday, I found the truth. Todd McFarlane, an officer of the court and the attorney for the Finicum family, wrote about his "View From the Trenches."

Now there are literally legions of federal agents and “contractors” in Burns. Someone I know, a local rancher, tried to strike up a conversation with one of the fancily uniformed agents in a sandwich shop. He was clearly a big husky federal operative. The rancher first asked him what he was doing here, the agent said “security” then he was asked “for which side of the fence” to which the agent answered “the right side, I hope” he was then asked if he was a 3%er?. “no”, national guard?, “no”, OSP? …Uh, “yes”. When asked where he was from he said “Up North.” The rancher said, “where, Hermiston or Pendleton?, ”the agent said uh, Hermiston, yes. The rancher said, “that’s interesting because I grew up in Hermiston, and my mother still lives there. At that the agent stuttered and stammered around and said no more. End of conversation. The rancher then thought, “right!!. . that’s why there’s a half dozen black stretch suburbans with Minnesota private plates out front that you guys got out of. And why did you look me in the eye and have to lie about it. Is that what this is coming to?”. The rancher thought , “how stupid do you think we are here and if you aren’t subversives, then why do you need to lie?

But it gets worse... much worse:

After weeks of people being able to come and go at the Malheur Wildlife refuge for weeks – from what I saw, I swear the federal employees could have gone out there and done whatever work really needed doing -- now that there are only four people left, there are heavily armed, militarized check points on all the roads around the refuge. And you should see what happens at those checkpoints.

From what I understand, it’s not just a matter of showing your papers and explaining your business. If you approach one of the checkpoints, you are warned that you will be shot if you do anything other than exactly what you are told. From what I understand, these checkpoints are fortified with multiple vehicles, including Bearcats, with .50 caliber machine guns. To determine whether anyone who approaches a checkpoint has any business there, they make people get out of their vehicles – obviously at gunpoint, with the .50 cals always ready. Then they make people lay down on the ground, and they handcuff them before engaging in invasive, heavy-handed searches for weapons and other contraband.

That’s what another rancher I know encountered when he tried to go feed his cows. When he pulled up to the checkpoint, someone on a bullhorn threatened to shoot him if he made any misstep, before searching him as described, before finally allowing him to pass to do his chores. This is what locals are experiencing at the hands of the fully militarized police forces restricting their travel and activities in the area.

Not nearly as sensational, but much closer to the truth. The people of Burns are being harrassed and intimidated far more (if not exclusively) by the federal agents in Burns and Harney County than anyone else -- NOT the militia, and NOT French mercenaries of the IMF. But make up a story even more sensational and dramatic than the truth that quickly goes viral, then so darn easy to debunk the viral Judge Darby story, and thus "debunk" the real harrassment and intimidation and bullying of the feds.

And make no mistake, start to finish, that's exactly what this entire saga is about: Feds harrassing, intimidating and bullying the people. This is just a couple examples of how they use to disinfo to cover their abuses of power. We have to do better.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow pretty crazy. If true then it seems the Fed is following their old model of "never letting a good crisis go to waste"

I don't think this was a false flag or a set up, but I do think they saw an opportunity to roll out a bunch of armed guards and do some Martial Law practice. If I could I'd love to travel down there and see one of these checkpoints for myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

If I could I'd love to travel down there and see one of these checkpoints for myself.

You and me both! Heck, I'd have gone to the Refuge if I could have, just to check it out for myself. But I agree that if it's not a false flag, then they're just exploiting another crisis.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

By the time Victoria Sharp's statement hit the internet, she was already discredited.

Probably planned ahead, just like the bush whacking and road block around a blind corner to justify deadly force. Finicum reacted quicker than they thought possible and missed the vehicles blocking the road, crashing instead on the side. They had to improvise a deadly encounter by rushing up on him to force a reaction, still he stood hands up, so they just shot him.

As far a harassment and intimidation in the general area, thats ongoing. In another thread, provided by a mod…

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The entire plan is to do something evil, then confuse everyone so much they dont know what to believe. That way they can continue to carry out exactly what they have been doing over the last nearly eight years. Think back to most all the headline news. Did we ever get a straight-up answer for any of the BS that has happened ? He rushed the police officer. No , he had his hands up.On and on and on. The same old crap .Cause as much confusion as possible. That way it is forgotten quicker

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Probably planned ahead...

Yup! They had to move quick. They just aren't as clever as they want to believe.

As far a harassment and intimidation in the general area, thats ongoing. In another thread, provided by a mod…

Thank you! I hadn't seen that. This is exactly why they need the disinfo. This stuff is why no one is happy with the feds. Not the ranchers, not the environmentalists, not the residents...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The same old crap. Cause as much confusion as possible. That way it is forgotten quicker

Exactly. People are overwhelmed with information, don't know who or what to believe, and they don't have the time to track it all down and understand it all, so they just move on with their lives, hoping/believing the authorities will take care of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

basically, the public is expected to take every piece of information from the "Official Story", and take it for face value without questioning it or questioning the inconsistencies (even though there always are some).

Defectors and non-believers of this narrative are shunned and stigmatized, they also put out some COINTELPRO stories that are even more far-fetched so that they can effectively label the whole bunch of non-believers "crazies", and the authorities hide behind the podiums, do Press Releases, work with major media, and justify any of their crimes by saying they were in danger or the dude lunged, drove , or reached for something.

Rinse and repeat.. rinse and repeat again

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Good Day to One/ALL-

Perhaps the over abundance of checkpoints is they don't want a bunch of would-be photo-journalists with their cell phones stirring the pot or they don't want any miners in the area. What a dumb thing to type, why would miners be in the area?

www.oregonlive.com...

This link was from another ATS™ thread and was first printed in 2012 so maybe they finally found it???

namaste

P.S. If any photo-journalists do make it through, I hope they're sharp enough to turn their cellphones sideways. If You watch the SuperBowl™ this year and they do a crowd shot, see how many folks are recording the game while present and doing it in a way that when/if they do watch what they have filmed it'll look like The Sound Of Music

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

examples... Oklahoma City, 9/11, Boston Marathon, Sandy Hook, Aurora Theatre, San Bernandino, and now LaVoy Finicum and the Oregon Standoff

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Defectors and non-believers of this narrative are shunned and stigmatized, they also put out some COINTELPRO stories that are even more far-fetched so that they can effectively label the whole bunch of non-believers "crazies", and the authorities hide behind the podiums, do Press Releases, work with major media, and justify any of their crimes by saying they were in danger or the dude lunged, drove , or reached for something.

Rinse and repeat.. rinse and repeat again

Yup! I have nothing to add...

But your words definitely bear repeating... if they can rinse and repeat, then we can too!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Perhaps the over abundance of checkpoints is they don't want a bunch of would-be photo-journalists with their cell phones stirring the pot or they don't want any miners in the area. What a dumb thing to type, why would miners be in the area?

Perhaps. Checkpoints can serve a valuable purpose when set up and operated correctly. I'm pretty sure that's not the case here, though, hence the need for disinfo...

And "miners" wasn't a dumb thing to type! In fact, it's spot on:

Oregon Live Jan 2012: Malheur County targeted for gold, uranium mines
New York Times: Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium [One] Deal

I'll bet you read or heard something about it recently and it stayed in the back of your mind until it popped up again reading this.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Congratulations! Now, how the hell did you keep up with all that? I am going to create a thread shortly that i believe you would be interested in.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This whole Oregon thing has been a major psy-ops from the beginning.

Lots of issues and players involved.

Blackmail, political p.c. fallout, political nudging, public relations, cointelpro, undercover agents, infiltration, internal informant recruiting, contractor involvement on and below the surface, corporate espionage, etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
yup, scores of men take over a federal building on federal property with AR's for weeks, and guess what, someone gets killed....I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!!!.....of course, If they were black panthers, this would have been over in the first day, and NOT ONE "patriot" group would have cared. but this was a white western rancher, so it's REVOLUTION TIME!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Blackmail, political p.c. fallout, political nudging, public relations, cointelpro, undercover agents, infiltration, internal informant recruiting, contractor involvement on and below the surface, corporate espionage, etc. etc.

no, this was about dumbass white guys wanting to feel like Rambo's, wanting to save "murika" from the "govmint"

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
yup, scores of men take over a federal building on federal property with AR's for weeks, and guess what, someone gets killed....I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!!!.....of course, If they were black panthers, this would have been over in the first day, and NOT ONE "patriot" group would have cared. but this was a white western rancher, so it's REVOLUTION TIME!!!!
So you think the police authorities are playing favorites?

originally posted by: jimmyx

no, this was about dumbass white guys wanting to feel like Rambo's, wanting to save "murika" from the "govmint"

horrible vicious hysterical stereotyping

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Mining is the underlying issue and real cause of this situation. I'm sorry that I'm not able to provide links, right now, but a member posted a very informative mining study/report last week. The area is rich in valuable minerals and the FEDS have been doing all sorts of questionable things to get rid of 1840s style mining operations (shafts and pans etc.) in addition to the ranchers.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SharonGlass

Congratulations! Now, how the hell did you keep up with all that?

LOL! Too much time on my hands (hubby's been out of town this week), I'm too OCD, and too suspicious of the feds!

I am going to create a thread shortly that i believe you would be interested in.

I'll watch for it -- thanks for the heads up.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting... the bane of my ATS existence!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Almost the perfect storm, eh? Wait -- scratch the "almost." The rabbit holes run deep and it feels like all the rabbit holes are converging in this standoff.

We are living in... um... interesting times. For some reason, since the beginning, this whole situation has reminded me of the movie "The 7th Sign" with Demi Moore. Just can't shake that feeling... I don't know why though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join