It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avery Bomb Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
MODS: This is my first thread. Searched and could not find. Please move if not in the proper forum.

www.htrnews.com...

This happened on wednesday Feb. 3rd. Some kind of nutcase jackass decides to call in a bomb threat that referenced a huge massacre. I hope they catch this moron. As I live in Manitowoc county, there is high tension in the area. Luckily, there were no explosive devices found. You know whats weird? Inspector Greg Schetter of the Manitowoc Police Department said "We have taken some specific steps to increase security in areas that we deem necessary," Schetter said. "We continue to just ask our employees and our officers to be vigilant and report anything they see out of the ordinary or suspicious."
I was there, at the courthouse yesterday,Feb.4th, and did not notice any increase of security. Unless the security is very well hidden.
Anyways, why would someone call in a bomb threat for Avery ? Are they willing to go to prison just to protest Avery's supposed wrongful conviction?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ditchweed

So as someone from Manitowoc County you believe Avery is guilty? It seems most from around the area who had heard of the Avery's had a bad impression of them.

Also, never good when bomb threats are called in, but that Netflix show has people all in a hissy and I would expect things are only going to get more intense for the area before they die down.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Hell, I don't know if he's guilty or innocent. Yes, There is a large cloud of negativity in the air. All us citizens can do is remain vigilant.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ditchweed

Best of luck. Hopefully your home won't turn into a circus.

Although if the accusations made against the police by the documentary are true then it sounds like it already was.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla
Thanks, I need all the luck I can get lately.

new topics

top topics

join