It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream that I had, maybe a prophecy for a disaster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I had a weird and bad dream recently. The part of the dream I remembered was that there was quite a number of commercial airlines flying (Maybe about 7?) and alarmingly close to the ground, the planes look like they were barely moving and were frozen in the landscape (Don't ask me why, it is a dream after all). Out of a sudden, one of the plane shifted orientation, till you can see the face of the plane towards you, it was heading straight to the spot where I was standing at high speed. There was an intense moment of fear, I ran and ran to get away from it all. I couldn't remember much of what happened after that. The place that I was in had buildings, although there wasn't any skyscrapers or tall buildings, maybe it was a city fringe area or something.

Could it just be a normal nightmare or maybe a prophecy for something disastrous that is about to happen? From the impression that the plane was coming it gave a mental imagery of maybe something like an asteroid hitting earth, or it could be another major aviation disaster waiting to happen. The last time I had a bad dream was when I had dreamed of ghosts as a kid, so i'm unsure if this were to mean something.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

I'll keep a tab on this. Why not. Macnamar had a contingency plan for the 14th St bridge. Smack in the middle to. Damned that it happened as well. And oporation north woods.

S&F.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
I had a weird and bad dream recently. The part of the dream I remembered was that there was quite a number of commercial airlines flying (Maybe about 7?) and alarmingly close to the ground, the planes look like they were barely moving and were frozen in the landscape (Don't ask me why, it is a dream after all). Out of a sudden, one of the plane shifted orientation, till you can see the face of the plane towards you, it was heading straight to the spot where I was standing at high speed. There was an intense moment of fear, I ran and ran to get away from it all. I couldn't remember much of what happened after that. The place that I was in had buildings, although there wasn't any skyscrapers or tall buildings, maybe it was a city fringe area or something.

Could it just be a normal nightmare or maybe a prophecy for something disastrous that is about to happen? From the impression that the plane was coming it gave a mental imagery of maybe something like an asteroid hitting earth, or it could be another major aviation disaster waiting to happen. The last time I had a bad dream was when I had dreamed of ghosts as a kid, so i'm unsure if this were to mean something.

Dreams that become frozen are the 'Warning Dreams of time' these dreams stand out because the dream is telling you that time will stop and actually allow you to see what's about to happen.You will have 2 to 7 seconds to react to this event because it will happen one day in your future and you will have up to 7 seconds to make a choice and bend your futures time destiny.

Its 2 scenarios’ to this, either that’s the last thing you will ever see or you can manipulate time and most likely stop the whole event all together from happening ,just by remembering your dream right before it happens.

Night mares are nightmares, dreams are dreams, vivid dreams are vivid dreams, but dreams that freeze are specifically a message a warning. Somewhere in the cosmos of life someone is giving you a chance ,a chance so important that they will stop time for you to see it and maybe go the other way or do something inaccurately from what the dream showed you.

THIS WAS NOT A DREAM' All of the clues are in the Message

This event will occur in a Déjà vu moment...you will have less than 10 seconds to decide.An upload of that day will take less than 1.1 seconds if you stay focus, that means that you will have 6 to 7.1 seconds to make a choice.

Also check on friends flying
edit on 5-2-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

join