It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finicum did not have a death wish. Mainstream media distorted the facts.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Woah! Thanks tweetie! Nice to hear some official types agreeing with our assessment. Good find!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

His speech was very powerful and clear.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I just saw this. Nevada Assemblyman John Moore says LaVoy was ambushed and murdered. (This is not over from the looks of it.)

The Oregonian

Whoa! That's pretty strong. He'd better be careful about heading too far off the reservation. The Feds might have to do some serious investigations into his life. Go examine his mattress to make sure he didn't remove that label.

ETA: Opps, didn't see the video the first time I clicked. It took a while to load evidently. You're right. He speaks with authority.

But, but, but...those men were only following orders.
edit on 13-2-2016 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: tweetie

I just saw this. Nevada Assemblyman John Moore says LaVoy was ambushed and murdered. (This is not over from the looks of it.)

The Oregonian

Whoa! That's pretty strong. He'd better be careful about heading too far off the reservation. The Feds might have to do some serious investigations into his life. Go examine his mattress to make sure he didn't remove that label.

Unlike the occupiers, he's probably formulated a workable exit strategy. Twenty plus years in special ops will do that for you, I'd guess. Made it into a thread, by the way.
'In my opinion Mr. Finicum was murdered,' says Nevada Assemblyman John Moore

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I think another thing to consider in the local reaction to the occupation was the federal reaction within the local community. Didn't pretty much every federal entity in town close up shop during the occupation? That's what I read in one article. Even the post office, and I thought the article said that even mail carriers had stopped running. For a local resident, that'll piss you off for sure. Can't get a postal money order, hell you can't even mail a letter. This would all be blamed on the occupiers, of course. The federal government really were the ones who made the decision to cut off services to the community, though. It was supposed to be because of threats, I think. Either way, this doubtless would have affected the locals' opinion of the occupiers.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: jonnywhite

I think another thing to consider in the local reaction to the occupation was the federal reaction within the local community. Didn't pretty much every federal entity in town close up shop during the occupation? That's what I read in one article. Even the post office, and I thought the article said that even mail carriers had stopped running. For a local resident, that'll piss you off for sure. Can't get a postal money order, hell you can't even mail a letter. This would all be blamed on the occupiers, of course. The federal government really were the ones who made the decision to cut off services to the community, though. It was supposed to be because of threats, I think. Either way, this doubtless would have affected the locals' opinion of the occupiers.

Go back to the beginning many choose to ignore that. Here is how it happened and the people involved and the threats they made.
www.oregonlive.com...-photo

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Alright, back to the OP topic! Thank you, sir! Quote it! Show me the direct quote of the 'militia member' who actually says anything of the sort. I saw some paraphrasing in the article when I read it, but none of even that attributed to Mr. Finicum. You can't do it, because it's not in that article. Other activists, perhaps, and I've created a thread to explore that topic here:
The Citizens For Constitutional Freedom (OR standoff) Never Made Any Actual Verbal Threats
Mr. Finicum, though, did not make any threats. He did not have a death wish in my opinion. I think mainstream media distorted the facts in this regard.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join