It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OR Under UN Mercenary Occupation Judge Darby call to US Military Major General

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Strangely enough, I'm also a Supreme Court Justice in the jurisdiction of the Nibiru World Alliance.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the sovereign citizens

the big government big money people are scared of the sovereign citizens

Nobody is scared of the sovereign citizens except maybe the people living in the same trailer parks.

EDIT:

I better watch what I say or "Judge Darby" might file a lien for $3000000 trillion dollars against me.
edit on 2016-2-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the sovereign citizens

the big government big money people are scared of the sovereign citizens

UN mercenaries are not murdering US citizens.
It's really that simple.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Nobody is scared of the sovereign citizens except maybe the people living in the same trailer parks.

a horrible vengeful viscous stereotype

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Answers for what? To confirm he is a sov citizen judge?

That doesn't mean anything, and doesn't give him any sort of authority. All this is a some random guy calling some military officer and talking about unconfirmed reports of some french banking masquerading as FBI agents.
Also takes for granted what the video shows, no one can say at this point that Lavoy was shot with his hands still up. All we can see is him get out, reach/drop his hands and then at one point fall over. We can assume at the point he has fallen over he has been shot, but can't really say when those shots were fired.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes. Thanks for the further clarification and reference.

I amend my earlier ... what is on the other side, the far side of surreal?

I don't know ... but this is that.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Is your Political Correctness offended Xuench?

I'll repeat what I've heard around here in that regard "toughen up, cupcake!"

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What makes me laugh is the idea that some nobody can call up the military and find out that UN mercenaries are at work in the US...

As if that sort of information wouldn't be compartmentalised completely and under the highest classification possible.

I love conspiracies.
Just not this one.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

They're murderers, thieves, they're rapists...

And some, I imagine...

Are good rednecks.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No more so than the police forces of our beloved country? In fact, I would wager the rate is higher within law enforcement for the descriptions you just used.
edit on 2/3/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There are penalties for making false reports to Law Enforcement ... are there also for making false reports to the Oregon National Guard?

Follow up: The Oregon State Police have stated repeatedly that their officers shot Finicum. Isn't "Judge" Gary concerned about collusion between the parties ... I mean, they both have the word "Oregon" in their official designations?

You don't think the "Judge" is the spear-head of a COINTELPRO triple reverse backflip Operation ... do you?
edit on 3-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

No more so than the police forces of our beloved country? In fact, I would wager the rate is higher within law enforcement for the descriptions you just used.

It's a Trump quote almost verbatim about Mexicans that's been applauded on ATS.

I'm just sticking it to X.

It's not my actual opinion, I've never met a Country bumpkin.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You don't think the "Judge" is the spear-head of a COINTELPRO triple reverse backflip Operation ... do you?

Now, THAT, is the other side of surreal

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Here I am. And that is Mr. Country Bumpkin to you.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I meant no offence, sir.

British humour at its worst.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is pretty funny. I suppose this entire thing has been a clown show since the start why should it stop now. I am waiting for the NWO and reptilians to get the blame next.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

That is truer than you think.

Jailed Oregon militants have extensive criminal histories — many aren’t even allowed to carry guns

has previously been arrested for disorderly conduct, domestic violence and drug offenses,

is a convicted felon banned from possessing firearms – but he, too, was carrying a pistol when he was arrested last week,

www.rawstory.com...

& then you have the guy that was arrested for the stolen BLM truck, he had a criminal history of squatting in National parks & setting booby traps.
Another useless moran(sic).

These people are a joke & obviously too stupid to realize that the Nation has no interest in their BS.
You'd think the bags of dildos they were sent would have given them a clue but apparently they're clueless.

K~
edit on 3-2-2016 by aethertek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Lol thank you for the much-needed laugh!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The judge is a joke and this worshipping of criminals is insane

The film footage clearly shows he did all the wrong things and sadly lost his life,audio would have cleared up when he was shot and how many times but with 3 or 4 people aiming at him 9 shots sounds plausible

In the book he wrote and was selling on Amazon before he died his speed , reflexes and muscle memory allowed his character to blast away 3 men who ambushed him :-/ clearly not what we saw

He also hung a female mayor from a tree in his post emp blast America novel, showing his hatred for officials as he wrote it

He did have some good humanity traits in fostering badly neglected children at his ranch,I know he got paid a lot of money for it but it still is something good he did

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
that judge Gary Dean Darby would risk his standing reputation

What Judge are you talking about? What court is he a judge of?
Who appointed him, and when was he appointed a judge?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join