It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real-size medieval castle built with feces is still just a big pile of feces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
I don't know. Should I feel bad for wondering if it has bits of corn and peanuts in it?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You sound so angry and scared, and the thread is not even about religion or creation or evolution.

You don't understand. The OP is as beneficial to you as it is to me. It is not me against you, but it is you and me against the establishment, against everything that is well established, and exactly because it is well establish it doesn't accept criticism anymore. The fact that it is well established becomes an argument in itself. This is what the OP is about.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Angry, yeah ok if you want me to be

You live in a castle made of piss when I read the insanity of your rant

I read your words and think you live in a piss castle

So now tell me am I right imagining you live in a piss castle, a castle you made up of your own words and thoughts, a castle of only your opinion and not millions of others, a castle devoid of university's, of recorded history, of opinions empires have been built on

Simple question
What makes you right

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Please be more specific my kind man. What makes me right about what exactly ? You are free to dwell into the numerous threads I have created and pick a subject of your liking, then respond to that thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Please be more specific my kind man. What makes me right about what exactly ? You are free to dwell into the numerous threads I have created and pick a subject of your liking, then respond to that thread.

That is my question to you, what makes you right and others castles built of manure.

Its true that I argue against evolution, I never say they are wrong, they may not be.
I think they are, to me thee evolutionists castles are made of opinion and their education, poo no?

I wouldnt be so self centered, narcissistic, arrogant to assume I am right.

If I meet an atheist I wont argue because I know enough to understand and accept their point of view, I can accept why they have their view.

You as I read this thread say, "you are stupid for believing what you do and I am superior".

Just my take, that doesnt endear you to others

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So, for the third or fourth time, this thread is about not being intimidated by how well something is established. This is not a thread about being wrong or right. Something can be well established and still be false. End of story.

I blame the mod who transferred this thread from the philosophy forum to the rant forum for what is happening right now.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

So, for the third or fourth time, this thread is about not being intimidated by how well something is established. This is not a thread about being wrong or right. Something can be well established and still be false. End of story.

I blame the mod who transferred this thread from the philosophy forum to the rant forum for what is happening right now.

And for the 5th or 6th time its about arrogance and denying others an opinion thats opposed to yours

Its just a rant about you belittling other opinion.

You say others opinion is built of poo, I am saying yours is built of wee.

Why cant you understand that.

Who is wrong? Thats the question

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You say others opinion is built of poo

Where do I say that ?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You say others opinion is built of poo

Where do I say that ?

in the op, the whole op is about other opinions not being valid compared to yours, that those who oppose your opinion have opinions based on castels of poo
What right do you have to belittle others opinion, be they right or wrong

I cant see why you cant see what I am saying

I think evolution is ludicrous, yet I understand why people accept it, believe it.
I dont understand the blind faith in it however.
Irrespective, I dont think they live in a castle made of poo, I think they maybe wrong, but then so may I be wrong.

Please believe your castle is gold and diamonds, others who think different to you live in poo
Thats fine, be happy, look down on others, feel smug and proud in your castle of wee, oops.... I man gold and diamonds

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

No, I said : a real-size castle made of feces is still just a big pile of feces.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So you wer being literal
Oh I see now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join