It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Ultra/Monarch? Other 'T.I.' Agency Contact? - Filing a Privacy Act Request for Personnel Files

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If it's any consolation...

It I hadn't experienced it directly, I wouldn't believe it either.

My question, then, is how can you be certain that your experiences occurred in objective reality, and weren't simply a symptom of your illness?

I believe you've said you were diagnosed with bipolar type schizoaffective disorder, the primary symptoms of which are those of psychosis; Hallucination and delusion. Hallucinations can occur with various intensity, and can be indistinguishable from reality to the person suffering it.

So how do you know that what you've experienced actually occurred?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I just find that unusual...I am not a paranoid person, but I simply can't explain a large percentage of highly unusual experiences that seemed to escalate simply from being "verified disabled" on Official Paperwork.

GENERAL_EYES, What exactly happened with your SSDI case? Usually the SS just schedules a hearing, and you give your statement and paperwork and they make a ruling. I've never heard of anything else happening outside of the hassle of dealing with the government. I total get that Obama is gonna flag your 2nd amendment rights will be stripped from you as being crazy... but that has not yet happened. What's the story?

OP, Honestly I think MKULTRA was replaced with mainstream media and Hollywood. It is far easier to control your content viewing in a way more obvious way, and they make you pay for the privilege of being a sheep. You mentioned the Stargate program.. Are you a remote viewer? That whole project was actually the real deal, but as I understand it not manageable for military, but I read a book written by the CO of a Stargate unit a couple years ago. If this was more than a delusion, maybe say something more about that what you did there. What do you think is actually going on with the current mind control projects?

Good luck with your paperchase.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
After six years of being homeless and in and out of inpatient centers all across the country, a clinician kindly advised me I was eligible for the program after a rather strong dissociative break while I was in inpatient. Up until then I had no clue such the SSDI program for cases like mine even existed. That was almost twenty years ago before the internet and the conspiracy crowd went nutso over this topic.

Unlike these days, where every kid on the internet is making up symptoms trying to get a check.

Forgive me if I'm a bit leery, inpatient has been chock full of the brats lately and they...unlike real cases...really seem to enjoy being there. I personally don't really like drawing attention to myself or my condition in the real world. Nasty social stigma. I'm sure you can understand.

Also...

I don't like guns.
Never have.
Refuse to own one.
Don't need one anyway, I'm not violent or paranoid.

May be wired differently, but I'm not crazy.
*sheesh*

edit on 2/7/16 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions for clarity

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Morpheus....is that you?
You sneaky son of a.

No seriously, I can't prove anything.
Don't care to either.
That's between me, my doctors and my therapists.

All I can say is consensual reality and dissociative breaks are two different things and a hallucination/delusion isn't tangible and is entirely subjective with thematics that don't overlap into some of the various other oddities I've experienced, met and shook hands with after coffee.

p.s. - I just ate a peanut butter sandwich. prove I didn't. double dog dare ya.

edit on 2/7/16 by GENERAL EYES because: edits edit edits everywhere!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Post the exact event on the internet and see how many other people have experienced the same sort of events during their lives.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

MKuktra was just different types of research into several different things, mostly behaviour modification. MONARCH is programmed dissociative states, whether they be a sleeper, or just a subconscious dissociative state that regulates emotion and adrenaline for optimum efficiency in combat etc... Several different variations. To say that MKultra was replaced by Hollywood and Media etc would be mistaken. Yes there is engineering from Hollywood and Media, but MKultra was research... A totally different thing in essence, although some of the objectives may crossover/overlap.

For programs like Stargate, the operational part is only carried out by dissociative states (nowadays) both for enhanced performance, as well as the amnesiac barrier after the fact, so the subject cannot divulge information obtained in operations...

I could share more, but I made this thread to talk about filing PA requests, not to talk about the program specifics... I have other threads as well...

Thanks for stopping by

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

If it's any consolation...

It I hadn't experienced it directly, I wouldn't believe it either.

My question, then, is how can you be certain that your experiences occurred in objective reality, and weren't simply a symptom of your illness?

I believe you've said you were diagnosed with bipolar type schizoaffective disorder, the primary symptoms of which are those of psychosis; Hallucination and delusion. Hallucinations can occur with various intensity, and can be indistinguishable from reality to the person suffering it.

Wow that sounds like paranoid schizophrenia. Haha. Do you have a background in psychology? I really hope not, but anyway... Some people have others involved with 'happenings'. I mentioned earlier about my supporting testimony from someone who was in the 160th... things like that. I mean, you sound soooo paranoid that reality isn't even real. I don't think everything is a major question of reality to everyone with mental illnesses. At least not all the time.

Let me ask you this though, how do you 'know' these programs don't exist. Since we obviously threw talking about the PA out if the thread and continued to talk mentally illnesses and people's personal stories to death here...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Morpheus....is that you?
You sneaky son of a.

No seriously, I can't prove anything.
Don't care to either.
That's between me, my doctors and my therapists.

All I can say is consensual reality and dissociative breaks are two different things and a hallucination/delusion isn't tangible and is entirely subjective with thematics that don't overlap into some of the various other oddities I've experienced, met and shook hands with after coffee.

p.s. - I just ate a peanut butter sandwich. prove I didn't. double dog dare ya.

Ha... I'm telling you. I like your laid back attitude here. I can take offense quite easily at times, but only pertaining to subjects I have earned the right to be sensitive about, and 'usually' only towards people who insensitively badger people who may have been involved or not. So what if they weren't? What does it matter to them? Eh, whatever!

I'll go grab a bite too. Of course I'll take a video and send it to everyone to make sure that is what actually happened. Because I mean, you never know with the DDNOS hahaha

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

This is the same argument the Bush administration made for WMD's in Iraq - which weren't there.

So by saying "prove to me that these programs DIDN'T shut down" is just as flimsy as the excuses made by ppl y'all think did an inside job on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 5-3-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 2016/3/8 by Aboriginal because: Meh

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Geography, creatures of nature and such. Not many "handlers" in dc fly to alaska to get ahold of sources. Time/money issues like anywhere else. DC suburbs its becoming more and more visible.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

Yeah, but they have a huge FBI HQ up here in Alaska, as well as a covertly disguised DHS building. I've wondered why they hide the DHS building, maybe in case of zombie apocalypse they don't want people mobbing it, looking for supplies LOL.

Oh well, I've had my practice cutting off tails. Just remember your good old TEDD lessons. (time, environment, distance and demeanor).

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi, if you're still around, PM me. I'm not a deprogrammer.

a reply to: Apoceclipse

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitedeer27
Hi, if you're still around, PM me. I'm not a deprogrammer.

that's an interesting thing to say.

so, if you want a PM conversation, why not PM me in the first place to initiate it, instead of using your 1st post to announce this publicly?

hmmm....

PM sent!

ahahahah

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I fully believe mind control programs are keeping it small and using the cover of mental illness to incorporate new technologies that facilitate there craft.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Reread this thread, and I have to say, very very very weak arguments from the naysayers... With such persistence though! I wonder about the underlying motivation some have...

This was about rallying people to take steps towards self help, and organizing safety for more people, for the greater good. You must not just take 1 step to reach your destination, but ALL, the steps. Some big, some small. Due dilligence. Drops in the bucket. Also, drawing out the opposition is a byproduct.

I'll buy a plane ticket for a naysayer if they sign a contract to pay it back if they don't follow through with the meet (if they don't, I'll waste my time suing in court on principle) and of course... must sign a NDA as well.

Any takers?

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm still alive and there are more like me

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Still out here kicking.

Good news on my end, they finally seemed to have become bored with me.

Been rather quiet as of late.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have a bit of a quandry.

I was interested in using the FOIA to access whatever I could find about me (even though I know if what I suspect is true there would be no way in hell such would be available outside of EYES ONLY and certainly never admitted to) and all I can think about is I'd get in deeper doodoo than I already am.

I don't know what department it would be under, and I suspect military records would be exempt from this search as a matter of National Security.

They (whoever they are, there were several programming layers of thematics over my life) suddenly "switched gears" a month ago and whatever is going on these days is so far outside of my understanding I'm absolutely immobilized by confusion and don't know what to do without the "old routine" and protocols I got used to after twenty years of training.

I'm lost and don't know who to contact, or if I should attempt to do so.

edit on 1/7/23 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity, additions

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join