It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Ultra/Monarch? Other 'T.I.' Agency Contact? - Filing a Privacy Act Request for Personnel Files

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I've long wondered...

If someone was to survey all of the people who claim to have been experimented upon, if there would emerge some kind of pattern?

I suspect the only pattern you'd find would be that most (or all) of those claiming such things have been diagnosed with some form of mental illness.

I won't name names, but we have at least two regular members who make similar claims, who have both (by their own admission) been diagnosed with schizophrenia. There's another regular member with similar claims who is diagnosed schizoaffective. Here we have someone who has said themselves that they've been given a DDNOS diagnosis...

All of these illnesses make it difficult (if not impossible) for those suffering from them to distinguish reality from fantasy, especially when the afflicted aren't taking medication to help control it. Delusions of persecution/victimization/experimentation are some of the most common ways these illnesses manifest themselves, going all the way back to James Tilly Matthews and his "air loom".

It would be fascinating to understand why similar delusions/hallucinations are so prevalent amongst those suffering from such illnesses.

(post by Apoceclipse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If you actually cared about the reality of this subject, you could quickly educate yourself as to the facts, concerning deliberate dissociation, as well as other aspects of this program. Including current cases/lawsuits etc. Plenty of information available online.

To anyone who actually knows about this subject, who doesn't just wildly speculate and make up whatever they think sounds good, you are MORE than obvioisly ignorant concerning the facts. But by al means, continue flapping that mouth muscle. C'mon. You're like a little kid, what will you say next. Hahaha you are really hillariously ignorant. Let me see what else you have to say, this is really great stuff. Gotta love the hurtful harsh ignorance. Preach it!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

I've actually done quite a bit of research into the history of MKUltra, as I find the subject to be fascinating. Rather than resorting to infantile insults and name-calling, maybe you ought to present some sort of evidence proving my statements wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The way you obviously don't know what DDNOS had to do with this etc shows enough.

You are over here calling me (and others) mentally ill, and spending a considerable amount of time, basing your speculative opinion (harsh towards survivors of extreme programs such as these) against my factual experience.

Really?

I don't care what research you claim to have done.

Your knowledge base, as well as your motive here, is obvious to me. Hopefully, to others as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Look at some recent info and court cases pertaining to this. Plenty available online.

I mean, I don't have to argue against you, you are arguing against solid fact and documented court cases etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I have been making statements and explaining why your statements were wrong etc since the beginning of this thread. And you don't quit. All you do is provide speculative opinion against hard fact. You are up there trying to explain about mental illness and dissociation, when it is painfully obvious that you don't grasp what you are even talking about.

Try reading one of Allison Millers Books. Or maybe Colin Ross, or maybe look at the Vet court cases now. Keep note about the subjects, dates, involvement of deliberate dissociation...

Now please, just stop it.

You are being unnecessarily hurtful towards people like me, and in my situation. But you don't seem to care about that. I wonder why.

If you were talking reality with substance, it wouldn't be as malicious seeming...
edit on 6-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

If the FBI, CIA, DHS, or NSA do not have a file on you, the surest way to get them to open one is to file a FOIA request.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Definitely not the 'surest way'
hahaha.

Well, I hope no one is afraid of them opening a file!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I've long wondered...

If someone was to survey all of the people who claim to have been experimented upon, if there would emerge some kind of pattern?

I suspect the only pattern you'd find would be that most (or all) of those claiming such things have been diagnosed with some form of mental illness.

I won't name names, but we have at least two regular members who make similar claims, who have both (by their own admission) been diagnosed with schizophrenia. There's another regular member with similar claims who is diagnosed schizoaffective. Here we have someone who has said themselves that they've been given a DDNOS diagnosis...

All of these illnesses make it difficult (if not impossible) for those suffering from them to distinguish reality from fantasy, especially when the afflicted aren't taking medication to help control it. Delusions of persecution/victimization/experimentation are some of the most common ways these illnesses manifest themselves, going all the way back to James Tilly Matthews and his "air loom".

It would be fascinating to understand why similar delusions/hallucinations are so prevalent amongst those suffering from such illnesses.

So It is difficult if not impossible for me to distinguish reality from fantasy? You are the one speculating with pure opinion. There is no possible way to provide any sort of proof to support your doubtful opinion. There is PLENTY of evidence to support the ongoing of these programs.

Not taking medication? They don't even make medication for DDNOS. Do you even know what DDNOS is or are you just writing 'stuff'?

You go with speculative opinion, ignoring all modern information? That sounds like fantasy vs. reality to me. So what is your deal? Have you had a mental evaluation? Im a little worried about your persistence concerning supporting your unfounded doubtful speculation. Are you living in a fantasy land where no modern material matters concerning this? Apparently...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think it would be interesting to really look at the pattern of people who refuse to brief any new material, or accept any new experience, but are dead set upon speaking dis/mis information that supports their unfounded opinion.

Would we find middle-aged men with underutilized time and a place of residence fashioned from a mother's basement? Would we find clinical depression? Would we find some sort of learning disability? Even though they seem articulate enough, sometimes I wonder if some of intentional, or if somehow, some wires got crossed.

I mean, not to mention any names, but the way some people operate, really, really, doesn't make sense.

I wonder what they have in common…

I mean, what is the big deal to them. This is just a little thread about filing PA request… Why get all hot and bothered?

edit on 6-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: typos!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here is my thread with some INFO AND HISTORY OF THESE PROGRAMS and here is a thread DESCRIBING TRICKS/TECHNOLOGY they use to make subjects in the process of 'disclosure' seem mentally ill, etc. not to mention other nefarious actions.

Anyone interested can read up there, and I can provide much more info concerning a lot of this, for people to get a real idea of what all this is about.

I just want people to because to make their own, informed, decisions concerning matters involved with, and surrounding these types of programs.

I mean, we could even go into the FMS and the paper trail that shows some of the top people in the FMS society to actually be CIA contract/fund recipients etc… And a lot of them, acted just like some of the others here, trying to discredit with 'opinions' that went against cold hard fact, and attempted to change people perception of reality in an UNREALISTIC way. 

Thats right, like some commenters around, they went straight bizzaro world on us
edit on 6-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: addition

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse
NSA

NSA/CSS - Submit a Privacy Act Request

Well it seems that the NSA are programmed not to write a webpage that allows a person to create their own digital signature.

Using Windows 10 (that monitors all keypresses) gave me a white webpage containing nothing.

Well, it just proves Lucifer's mud monkeys really are clueless. Lucifer is dimmer than i thought. He really cannot organize a decent pi55 up in a brewery.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Yeah the digital signature thing was a pain. I used a third party application to embed a digital signature in the email

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Did you recover any of your repressed memories in therapy?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

That's not how I would put it but anyway, no.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well, speak of the devil.

Might as well chime in....my harassment began only after my diagnosis became profoundly disabling...and my info was entered into the SSDI database. Interesting timing, don't you think? Up until then it was just the dissociation and disorientation of voices and odd thoughts, nothing to do with Agencies or covert MK operations. But once I started claiming disability insurance, all sorts of "new" variables came out of the proverbial woodwork.

I just find that unusual...I am not a paranoid person, but I simply can't explain a large percentage of highly unusual experiences that seemed to escalate simply from being "verified disabled" on Official Paperwork.

After all...who in their "right mind" would believe anyone with a diagnosis?

It's a Cover Story already in place.
Free reign.
Their word against the "crazies".

Serious stigma against us already the way Schizophrenics are portrayed in media and movies....the cards are stacked against us from the get go.

Honestly, if there are any "operations" in place....I can't claim there is, but there sure are a lot of weird things afoot out there as a rule...but I still maintain that someone who isn't as high-functioning as myself would believe the MK hysteria stories flat out.

I till don't think it's the Government....I think it's just more social movements, drug culture and high levels of suggestibility. For someone trying to make sense of this crazy world, being told how to incorrectly connect the dots can lead one through some amazing rabbit holes.

Sadly, some dig deeper and get lost in their own Mazes.

Everyone has to find their answers in their own time, not all of us come to the same conclusions.

I earnestly wish OP the best of luck on his/her journey.
Look for the Light, not the Darkness.
Good luck out there.

edit on 2/6/16 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions, clarifications

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thanks for your input here

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I don't agree with some of the things you're implying, but still...Well said.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

If it's any consolation...

It I hadn't experienced it directly, I wouldn't believe it either.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join