It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtruth

All's fair in love and war (and politics) right?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No I know you are. I didnt meant the best overall. The best conservative in this crowd is the one who is going to get beat.

I have no problem with a real conservative on the classical liberal side but the moralists are not conservative and responsible for a huge criminal justice problem.
www.tampabay.com...
edit on 3-2-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: matafuchs

Don't be mad that your savior acts like a baby. If you feel that stuff is important, you are more than free to post it.

Ya, only Trump acts like a baby. Cruz never complains.

"Ted Cruz Complains About His New Hampshire Coverage"
www.bloomberg.com...

ETA: This article is from last year, my point is that Cruz is capable of bellyaching as much as Trump.

link   

a reply to: beyondtruth

All's fair in love and war (and politics) right?

Amen.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You know I'm not a Cruz fan, but he never said that. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yeah, it's a tough decision overall for me as I really don't like any of the conservative candidates, but I REALLY dislike Clinton too and Rubio just happens to be despised less than Clinton in this case. All other cases I'd vote for Clinton over someone the conservatives fielded.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Don't be mad that your savior acts like a baby. If you feel that stuff is important, you are more than free to post it.

www.bloomberg.com...

ETA: This article is from last year, my point is that Cruz is capable of bellyaching as much as Trump.

Cool. When he decides to whine and cry, don't worry, I'll be there to point it out. I don't like Cruz either. I thought you knew that?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The New Yorker did pretty damn good in Iwoa.

Cruz is an Eddie Munster looking D-Bag.

Trump should be happy. He is his own worst enemy.

No, Cruz is a Grandpa Munster looking D-Bag, Paul Ryan is the one that looks like Eddie.

edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Read the link about how he feels about mj. He thinks it has many time more carcenogins than tobaco and would absolutely use the federal government to prosecute and overturn the legalization process.

His opinions on foreign policy are scary as well.

The guy basically became a politician right out of college. Your basic done nothing fast talking slug.

When will we ever get a moderate with a vision for the American future. Someone like musk.

Oh that's right they are too busy doing actual sh..

I agree on Sanders. He is a necessary step to separate the money from politics. He would be defeated policy wise. But nothing will get done until lobby and campaign finance reform.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The New Yorker did pretty damn good in Iwoa.

Cruz is an Eddie Munster looking D-Bag.

Trump should be happy. He is his own worst

No, Cruz is a Grandpa Munster looking D-Bag, Paul Ryan is the one that looks like Eddie.

That's Paul Ryan not Rubio

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yea, I read it. I also posted my own link about his opinions on the plant. I certainly don't like him, and I am REALLY disappointed in his position on marijuana (at least he accepts medical unlike Christie... Grrrr... CHRISTIE!). It's just compared to Cruz and Trump, he is the most palatable among the choices.

I really want Sanders to win...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

Cool. When he decides to whine and cry, don't worry, I'll be there to point it out. I don't like Cruz either. I thought you knew that?

I knew that. It just seems the one that should be complaining is Bernie. Hillary is the one that stole the election. They won't even present those coins that went her way six times in a row, according to a story I heard earlier on the news. I'm trying to find a source for the story.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Cruz does not support gay marriage. Pretty well known.

mobile.nytimes.com...

He takes money from them but along with Rubio wanting to repeal gay marriage. Trump does not want to but who cares right? He is Trump...

Cruz is .......

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

True but he also has a better chance of winning against Sanders. He wants the fda to approve marijuana. It's a catch 22. They can't unless the reschedule it.

I can't stand either trump or Cruz but I think they both loose the general and Clinton well she ain't much different than rubio really a mouthpiece for the wizard of oz.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Bernie has a tough battle ahead of him with the DNC being in bed with Clinton and all. I agree, but I'm also pretty sure that things have gotten a bit embellished there too.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Lmao i see it

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You mean the DEA, not the FDA right? The DEA are the ones that maintain the federal scheduling program. Yea the DEA is never going to approve marijuana. The heads are completely in bed with prohibitionist lobbies...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No I meant he wants the fda to approve medical marijuana. But its almost impossible for them to study it because of its scheduling. Which I am positive he wouldn't try to have changed.

And I am sorry if I am coming off harsh. I just am so fn pissed at this election. There is just more divisive crap on the horizon. It's always two extremes these days. The "moderates" they five us are establishment drones who take every hand out given to them and say and do what ever best suits them.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yea, that's not going to happen until the DEA deschedules it or reschedules it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So really he isn't coming out and saying fu to sick people but he is in effect doing that with his policy position.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join