It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons, Scientology and the JPL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The elements of this tale are most certainly of a conspiratorial nature as opportunities to outright conspiratorial plots, although there are a few within.
John "Jack" Whiteside Parsons was one of the founders of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, or JPL, sometimes jokingly called Jack Parsons Laboratory. The man has a crater named for him on the far side of the moon.
Not an academically taught scientist, Jack was an expert and pioneer in solid rocket fuel. Where he learned this complex scientific information is not known for a fact. He had government clearance at high levels, and connections to the Mexican and Israeli governments. And Aleister Crowley.
He was a passionate occultist and disciple of Crowley who made him head of the Agape lodge of the O.T.O ( Theodore Reusse quasi-Masonic order based mostly on ritual sex magick) of which Crowley was the Head.
An heir to a large mansion Parson would rent rooms to atheists and bohemian types and his occult leanings were a private matter for the most part. But a sleazy yet ingratiating semi successful science fiction writer named Lafayette Ronald Hubbard, affectionately known as Ron or L. Ron would get Jack to brake his oath and reveal O.T.O. secrets to a con artist who would go on to swindle his friend Jack out of his last penny and forever lose the respect of the man he called his father: Crowley.
LRH and Jack performed the Babalon working, a ritual to createa moonchild or homunculus. A powerful child with godlike powers I truthfully don't know much about. Crowley wrote a book, a novel I believe, called moonchild but his work is not my thing. It began with summoning of the scarlet woman, who did actually appear out of the blue in the red haired Marjorie Cameron. She agreed to do the ritual and may have been impregnated ( but the child was never born as far as I know) and Jack would finish the working in the desert alone. People say it is connected to the ufo phenomenon, that he tore an unclosable hole in the 3rd dimension but I don't know.
What I want to propose was a conspiracy to kill Parsons for disclosing OTO secrets, or by people who did not want him working with Israel as he was going to or even Mexico.

But what I really am dying to know is what secrets did Hubbard learn from Parsons that made his Dianetics and Scientology so successful despite it being the most ridiculous religion on earth of its size. He left $600,000,000 upon death and was once quoted as saying "... If a man really wants to make a million dollars, he should start his own religion".
Scientology is loaded, billions, lots of valuable real estate, celebrity endorsement, and cash. And secrets, even if a whole lot has been exposed. L.Ron learned something from Jack that aided his unexplainable success somehow, someway. He was a natural con artist and liar, and he could now add charlatan to his resume. I am confident his getting Jack to reveal secrets he swore not to was what gave Hubbard his crazy ideas and the reason for its success. What were they?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Side fact on Parsons: He claimed to have summoned satan as a child and that it was frightening.
He also had no reason for being so knowledgeable about solid rocket fuel, an infant science at the time.

He was known to have successfully invoked Bartzabel (I could be wrong on the name) and summon a storm that forced Hubbard back to shore so Jack could could confont him.
edit on 3-2-2016 by areyousirius360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I've always got my eye on Tom Cruise... He is a Magician we are degraded beings.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I find JP a very interesting character, much more so than Crowley, who for all his pomp and narcism ended up an old near homeless drug addict in Brighton England.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazzYear Parsons seems like he was a really nice guy, Crowley used people and discarded them, had few morals and his contributions to society are negative and numerous. Jack even seems like the more skilled magician of the 2.
Any thoughts on what Hubbard learned from Jack that made Scientology effective?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

There is no difference between magic and rocket science- totally awesome stuff!

I think what Hubbard got from them, was the ability to control individuals through suggestion,
and neuro linguistic programming.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: solve
I think you're on the right track but isn't NLP kind of low level amateur pseudo-mind control mostly used by pastors and motivational speakers? Parsons was both a high level initiate/adept and had high level government clearance.
I think Hubbard was a trained hypnotist in an occult method. That's been said. But Jack was not just playing with magick, he was serious about it. He never should have trusted anyone and especially Hubbard who is not a fellow O.T.O initiate and look at what happened when he did. Scientology is a mental and sometimes literal prison.
And Hubbard went mad, no question, the unkempt depressed Howard Hughes kind but different and worse. He died a wanted man and nothing good has ever come from this demonic junk science self help religion. It's success is unexplainable.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Scientology is a NWO front group.

Just like ALL other cults, it is a powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate and enslave the masses.

Religion is a HUGE mind control tool designed to steer people AWAY from the truth.

The stealth agenda behind it is to destroy spirituality just as the sig quote below says.

The goal is to stand between humanity and all truth about ourselves and the true God.

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

Dianetics and Scientology are propagating the mental, spiritual, religious and political ideas of the New World Order people.

L. Ron Hubbard had deep personal relationships with New World Order people starting at the age of 12 and then in the years of his life after that. Some of those people were into Brothers of Light religion, some were New World Order agents operating in the field of mental health. This is not guesswork on my part, these are documented facts. Those people were mentors to L. Ron Hubbard, teaching him their ideas about the mind and religion. But they were more than that, they were his recruiters and handlers, and they groomed him to be their front man for their subjects of Dianetics and Scientology.

Scientology is a New World Order front group and Hubbard was their initial front man. They groomed L. Ron Hubbard to act as their front man for propagating their subjects onto the population. Ron Hubbard’s association with New World Order people goes well beyond this short little synopsis I have just laid out. The full details of Ron Hubbard’s connections to New World Order people will be laid out in a separate chapter of this book.

Like every agent does, Ron Hubbard then hides his connection to his New World Order handlers by pretending that he alone made the mental discoveries and that he alone developed the therapy found in Dianetics.

Scientology Roots

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.
Source

A few good search terms I've used for research on this:

Scientology CIA MK Ultra - Google Search

Scientology Illuminati connections - Google Search

A few of the results:

Hubbard was a con-man, addicted to personal-power and out to make as much money as he possibly could. early on he was an associate with Jack Parsons in performing one of the most diabolical occult black-magic sex-rituals ever known to Man: "the babalon workings." - there is a tremendous amount of sinister EVIL behind all of this.

www.youtube.com...

Some other search terms are below:

Scientology's concentration camps

Scientology PRISON CAMPS

Scientology TORTURE

Scientology's secret prison

Scientology forced child labor camps

Scientology's 'Hole'

Scientology calls them REHABILITATION PROJECT FORCE Camps (or RPF's). The NAZI's called them Concentration Camps. Places designed to BREAK THE SPIRIT and the BODY of their "Criminal" Inmates.

So, who ends up in the RPF?
1. People deemed to have hidden evil intentions (detected by the E-meter).
2. People who were unproductive and scored poorly on the personality test.
3. Repeated "stat crashers" (people who were held responsible for declines in Scientology organizations' productivity)
4. "Overt product makers" (people who produced poor-quality work).
5. People who spoke against any member of the church or church activity (declared a Suppressive Person).

In the RPF you are held AGAINST YOUR WILL for months or even years. There is no release until you are declared "REDEEMED". If you are committed to an RPF late in your life, you might just die there (and be CREMATED before your family are informed of your death).
You will UNDERGO HARD LABOUR to- and beyond -- exhaustion. YOU HAVE TO RUN EVERYWHERE (WHILST CARRYING HEAVY WEIGHTS). You will be ordered to perform BIZARRE PHYSICAL TASKS, such as carrying buckets filled with sand up and down a ladder. You wear a PRISON UNIFORM to identify you as a CRIMINAL and to DEMEAN YOU. In the RPF you are FORBIDDEN ANY CONTACT WITH YOUR SPOUSE AND CHILDREN. In addition, whilst in the RPF, you are YOU ARE BILLED FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU SPEND IN INCARCERATION AND FOR EVERY COURSE OF TREATMENT YOU RECEIVE.

These facts were confirmed in an investigative article in the LOS ANGELES TIMES ("In interviews and public records, former staff and inmates have said they were alienated from society, stripped of familiar beliefs, punished for aberrant behaviour, rewarded for conformity (brain-washing), and worked beyond exhaustion."

edit on Feb000000Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:52:37 -06001pm29Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:52:37 -060020165203 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidThank you that was a ton of information. Very helpful for people who don't know.
But the answer to the question isn't about satanic conspiracies and the NWO. Parsons was dead by the early to mid 50's and was more into goddesses and Pan than a Satanist and he had knowledge that Hubbard learned about and abused.
What was that knowledge? The world is more complicated than the NWO and Satan. Everyone is moving past that because it's a distraction. A united earth is not even close to having been accomplished. The secret is occult science.
Where do you go to learn occult science?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't know, I think too many times most of us over complicate things when if we would just step back and look at the big picture, things would come into better focus.

Eustace Mullins left us some very revealing clues about this mystery before he died.

He said that all conspiracies are connected and that there is only ONE single super-conspiracy that ties all the other conspiracy theories together.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." ~ Eustace Mullins

BTW, I would love to hear your thoughts about what leads you to believe that the secret is occult science...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: areyousirius360
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Any thoughts on what Hubbard learned from Jack that made Scientology effective?

Yes how to steal Jacks family and money. Pretty much the trnants of scientology today.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Nephilim left behind their knowledge, the tribes of Israel were ordered to track down and kill their offspring because of their sacrificial Magic rituals... Some of the tribes secretly made alliances with the fallen ones who then showed them this knowledge... Everything went underground because the offspring were getting their elongated skulls cracked open by the people who feared them and their grotesque rituals.

The powerful and the men of renown who lives today are of this Genesis, by blood or tradition.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
He got only a boat out of that deal. Jack tracked him down to Florida but L. Ron had set sail. The legend is Jack did a ritual to invoke a god to cause a storm and Hubbard was forced back to shore. Jack took him to court and got 2 of the 3 boats and Jack went to work with the government. Warner Vaun Braun was an admirer of Parsons. His death was tragic.
Hubbard did learn how to steal and he learned how to teach people to steal. And he was mad as it gets. Selling fake therapy and science fiction stories for thousands and thousands of dollars like it was religion. Incomprehensible. He was casting spells and using mind control and when Miscavige took over it had $600,000,000 in mostly cash and real estate.
Hubbard is one of the most successful conmen ever. I mean Charlatan, not a businessman who is crooked because they all are. Straight con artist. Nothing legit at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazzHubbard had his people including his wife devise and carry out a plan to infiltrate the FBI and his wife and others ended up doing time for it but he skated.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidThat's all powerful information, some of it has to do with my thread that asks what occult secrets did Parsons teach Hubbard? He learned and misused something that Jack was not authorized to tell the obvious confidence man as Crowley puts it. Sex magick doesn't seem to be a part of Scientology. Hubbard was a crummy science fiction writer until he met Jack, next thing you know he has an international following of Scientolgists who think he is the closest thing to God. And tons of cash.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

Joshua slaughtering Canaan is a myth. It didn't actually happen, Canaan was bigger than just the land of Palestine. They would have crushed the Israelites. The Kingdoms of David and Solomon are not literal history, they are strictly biblical.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Not true...

Check up on your source.

You will find that they are lying, I am sure of it.

They have very good reasons for doing so as well.

Never forget this, one day you will find that this is true.

Not only is it true, it's one of the most important truths you will ever learn.

This is WHY they lie BTW...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I don't come from a narrow outlook but more of a mosaic vista when it comes to literal history.

"Those feet in ancient time placed stones upon England's mountains green, In the battle at Stonehenge we cracked their elongated skulls" quoted from the mosaic.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidI don't think so buddy, but let's stay on topic please.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Don't forget the Scarlet Woman - Marjorie Cameron... What they all knew.

In 1987 artist/occultist Marjorie Cameron and Kenneth Anger took part in a BBC Radio 4 documentary titled “Ruthless Adventure: The Lives of L. Ron Hubbard.” Cameron was a participant in the infamous “Babalon Working” sex magic rituals conducted by her husband rock scientist Jack Parsons and the future founder of Scientology.

Ruthless Adventure: The Lives of L. Ron Hubbard

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join