It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Shot execution style , 5-Year-Old Calls 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am at a loss for words. What child deserves to see thier parents executed right in front of them? The audio is in the link. The child is so calm, it's almost creepy.

Apparently the history with the family is shaky and they have had run in's w/law, but just wow..... heartbreaking.....

A 5-year-old boy from Chattanooga, Tenn., made a heartbreaking call to the police on Sunday telling the dispatcher that “my daddy and my mama got shot.”

The boy, who seemed too young to know his address, calmly tells the dispatcher that “this dude shot ’em” and asks her to “tell the police officers to come.”

The police found George Dillard, 24, and Lakita Hicks, 25, dead in the house, according to News Channel 9. They say the child, who remains unnamed, is unharmed and is currently with extended family.

L I N K
edit on 3-2-2016 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I keep typing different replies and deleting them.

words fail me…

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I recently saw an article about crime trends which said that we usually think of places like New York or Chicago as having the heinous crimes. Surprisingly, Kentucky and especially Tennessee had some of the most horrific and gruesome.
Truly nightmarish stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Some people have brutal starts in life,this is horrendous. I wish and hope with all my heart this lil guy's life takes a turn for the better now. I don' t think one ever completely gets over something like this. But with a lot of love,support and therapy he may have a change at a decent quality life still. My best wishes from my deepest heart to this little boy.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

That is one of the most harrowing things, I have ever heard.

I hope that the lad gets an awful lot of love from someone. Nothing can erase what has happened, but one has to hope that the little fellow gets that much at least!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
I am at a loss for words. What child deserves to see thier parents executed right in front of them? The audio is in the link. The child is so calm, it's almost creepy.

Apparently the history with the family is shaky and they have had run in's w/law, but just wow..... heartbreaking.....

The reason is that the father was a member of a criminal gang. Do you think he knew how violent drug gangs were? The child may remember this event forever but may actually fare better living with others. We don't know if he was loved, abused, or tolerated and ignored. I hope that it all works out for the little guy.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Part of me thinks the gang violence is reaching a new level of brutality. It used to be there was a line you wouldn't cross. Now it seems like it is getting to some Mexican cartel like brutality where family members and children are considered fair game.

top topics

join