It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Wants To 'Rid The Earth' Of Gay Marriage Supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Phil Robertson, trying his best to channel the late Jerry Falwell, wants gay marriage supporters removed from Earth.

The reality show's patriarch, Phil Robertson, stumped for Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz at a rally in Iowa on Sunday, slamming same-sex marriage as an example of the "depravity" and "perversion" that's taking over America, Right Wing Watch reports.

"Re-defining marriage and telling us that marriage is not between a man and a woman? C'mon, Iowa, it's nonsense," Robertson said. "It is evil! It's wicked! It's sinful."

He then added, "We have to run this bunch out of Washington D.C. We have to rid the earth of them. Get them out of there!"

I wasn't aware that this bozo was still relevant and thought his 15 minutes of fame were already up. Guess not. Is anyone surprised that he is endorsing Ted Cruz here?

“It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he said. "That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

*Sigh..* I really don't know how to respond to this idiocy. No # Phil! Of course a vagina would be preferable to you as a straight male than a man's asshole. I'm glad you confirmed to us all that you were straight, and not only straight but completely unable to relate to how someone else could possibly think differently than you. What a tool.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Can't expect much more from supporters of a guy who rails against the dangers of Islam and Sharia law while stating that we need to go back to "biblical values" and tweets "Glory to god" after winning the Iowa caucus (which is pretty much the direct translation of "Allahu Akbar.") The only consolation I can find is their laughable assumption that fearmongering and preaching hate is going to secure the whitehouse.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, you know, consider where they are, who listens to them and how much they have to say really matters to anyone not in their neck of BFE/Fly over country. Close your eyes, picture the Dynasty crew and soon you'll hear the strains of music from Deliverance. And of course, in many respects, this is why Ted Cruz can't win an election at the national level against Hilary. People associate the Dynasty types with Cruz and two thirds of the voting public's hair catches on fire and they race to the polling place to vote for Hilary.

So, I wouldn't worry about it. BTW, I got several Duck Dynasty T-Shirts for sale, maybe you'd like one?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Well the idea that Phil wants even the supporters of gay marriage removed from the Earth is new rhetoric to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You are probably right. He probably isn't helping Ted's chances here. It's just sad that people still believe nonsense like this.

So, I wouldn't worry about it. BTW, I got several Duck Dynasty T-Shirts for sale, maybe you'd like one?

No thanks. My buddy may like it. He always like that show. I just thought it was another stupid reality tv show. Them being homophobes really didn't make me hate the show. I always thought it was dumb.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What the heck is duck dynasty & why should I care?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
These guys remind me of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Both wore pastel golf shirts and khakis before their shows.

They're like politicians - - preaching to their audience - - not to get elected - - but, for show ratings.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's an old, old game, KS, called King of the Hill. Suppress everybody and you win ALL the marbles.

Phil doesn't like anybody else unlike himself and, now that he controls a television station, my guess is he'd like it to be the only television station as well. It's good to be the king.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

tribalism, a little xenophobia, and some sociopathy mixed with a complete lack of empathy. Its the same as what happened fifty years ago with civil rights and its supporters, it wasn't just black people that got attacked it was also the non-black supporters (the "Ni**er Lovers") that got victimized for going against their own "team."

link   
I have never watched Pato Dynasty nor do I intended on watching.

link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

A group of famous reality tv stars that have WAAAAAAAAY too much sway over voting America's opinions. Just like any tv/movie star.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
dont forget to blame the root of the evil. the book that taught him that. a person can change their mind, you cant change the bible.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

So maybe it just shows what many anti-gay marriage supporters are really thinking then?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I consider reality TV to be enough of a reason for humans to not exist.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

It's interesting that people such as Phil likely go on about individualism and not being absorbed into the Social collective. Yet they don't accept people who don't act like they want them to act. It's so hypocritical it hurts.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he said. "That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

I can't lie, I've often wondered the same thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

And that's the type of person Ted Cruz has no problem getting an endorsement from...amazing.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he said.

Far be it from me to engage in wild speculation...
But those sound like the words of a self hating latent homosexual.

These people are obsessed with gay intercourse, what gives?

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Awesome. You're straight. So what?

+2 more 
link   

So someone said something on tv that you disagree with.

Should I alert congress? The media?

Really. No one has ever said anything stupid on tv before. This is HUGE!

I'm so glad you broke it here first instead of going to CNN.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join