It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carson accuses Cruz camp of spreading false rumors on campaign suspension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson on Tuesday pointedly accused Ted Cruz’ campaign of spreading false rumors during the Iowa caucuses claiming the retired neurosurgeon was suspending his bid, in a coordinated effort to seal Cruz’ victory Monday night.

The stunning charge came as a Carson spokesman declared, “There has never been a more tainted victory in the Iowa caucuses.”

So Cruz snuck them few percentage points through lies getting Carson voters to switch. This explains his 4% win. If this is true he should lose handily in New Hampshire where stealing a few from Carson won't matter as much.

Source

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Does he want some cheese with that wine?

I can't stand Ben Carson, so just a bunch of shrugs over in my corner.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well, they say that a person's real character reveals itself in stressful situations.

I would have to say that Mr. Cruz has revealed that he is just another underhanded, lying cheat of a politician.

Amazingly, his campaign is not even denying that they mounted an organized effort to steal votes from Carson...in an unethical effort to best Donald Trump on the day.

It will be interesting to see how this all comes to roost...and I doubt that Ted will be crowing as much, after New Hampshire, as he was last night. Popping champagne corks on the plane, on the way out of town? Maybe somebody should let him know that a win in Iowa guarantees nothing - just ask the last two winners of the GOP Iowa Caucuses.

I hope that Ben and Donald...and Marco for that matter...get on top of this, and let it be known that Cruz is a skunk who used dirty tricks to get to the top of the Iowa poll.

Shame on you Ted - and all of your supporters who engaged in this scam last night!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Ditto and a Canadian politician.

top topics

join