It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Divorce Court: Organized Crime vs The Entertainment Industry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just realized that the link that I posted to SpizzyBlog no longer works

Here is a an updated Link to Unauthorized Story of Hatian Jack

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And the Kicker that ties it all in together.

Professional Opinion: Got the wintertime blues? What causes it and could it be something more?

This is the doctor that diagnosed me as having bi-polar, he was very adamant on me not furthering my career in the entertainment industry.....

Notice the SAD references??

Sorry guys... gotta report y'all.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I still can't believe Mark Cuban is upset when I was drunk and belligerent and demanded $10,000,000 from him. I remember he summoned me to follow him to the bathroom, now he's trying to say I threatened him and the cops are now telling LEO that I 'have a history of violence'. lol

Talk about petty people, folks that can't take responsibility for their own actions, and corrupt LEO's.....

ETA:

What they are doing is very SAD. Very SAD indeed.
edit on 2-1-2017 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So as we come to the conclusion of the what I have now come to realize has been infecting the last 14 years of my life.

The reason for all of this happening? Because Sean "Diddy" Combs, some folks I USE to be friends with, have decided to try and accuse me of sexual assault and rape.

I remember I mentioned in another thread about how I believe Diddy was an FBI informant. Well, either he is or one of the people that use to be my friends are that works with him. I have a feeling we're going to find out soon enough though.

Will update when I find out more.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And I can tie it to the FBI because when I was in Florida I had class with this girl who's father was an FBI agent, and I only called the girl 3 times, all for a class project so I had no choice, and she reported me to HR at the school to tell me to leave her alone.

So... yeah... I know you're watching and I know you don't want anyone to see the files because you all will be hanging yourselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have made significant progress since my last update and the cure for this cancer has been found.

Turns out, it is some people I went to school with way back when. A few of them have become firefighters and police officers and are now abusing their power.

Ground zero of this situation is a close personal friend of a Deputy Sheriff walked into an after hours bar I was at one night and the friend was drunk and belligerent and was picking fights when he was causing trouble with other patrons at the bar some folks he was picking fights with earlier came over and challenged him to a fight to which he obliged and now the Sheriff friend and his firefighter friends are retaliating against me.

They have used their informants to gain access to a music studio manager in Atlanta that works with several famous rappers, along with the President of Black Music at Atlantic Records, and believe it or not, a cousin of mine who's friend is in a famous rap group comprised of 4 members from the 90's. And they are using my one time drunk run-in where I rudely asked a certain attention seeking NBA Basketball team owner for 10 Million dollars.

The only thing left is to do is contact the FBI and report them.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ahh! And I've just uncovered a new link......

I'm just wondering @SkepticOverlord .... What do you do with the juice leftover when you're finished eating all the pickles?

I was having some lunch at a sub place and we were sitting beside some police officers, and I wouldn't call it coincidence that this tweet popped up in the New York Times Twitter feed.

Seems I've been getting my Ginger's mixed up.......

Perhaps no college has had to deal with its ties to slavery and its champions as gingerly as Ole Miss
edit on 3-3-2018 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So, in the end.

What makes more sense....

A) Some music execs, ex-SNL comedy writers, celebs cyberstalking someone because they hold a grudge....

B) Or some local law enforcement folks cyberstalking me with a grudge retaliating against me because I didn't help their boy in a bar fight, getting other FEDERAL law enforcement folks involved by pedaling a sob story?

I believe the answer is B have enlisted the help of A and there is a kick back scheme going on involving some of the individuals. While some of the Federal law enforcement folks have been asked to help out in the investigation and have no knowledge of the kickback scheme.

Either way I've FINALLY gathered enough evidence to call the folks with the nets to finally put an end to all this madness.

And thanks for coming to my TED talk.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So I guess basically some local cops have been cyberstalking me based on some statements by some girls that are apparently trying to extort me for 10k. They are retaliating against me in this way because I didn't help one of their firefighter buddies in a bar fight one night. Took me years to even figure out he got himself jumped.

I would like to extend my apologies to all of you that have been lied to on their behalf.

They've seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel of my life and have gotten some ex-Saturday Night Live writers involved that think I had something to do with their bus not selling on eBay.

They also got some other folks involved making malicious allegations of the assault kind against me and well, as some of you know.... calling me a "pedophile" and a "mobster". One of these people is a girl I went to school with who's like Best Friends with a rap group that was actually pretty successful in the 1990's.

The appropriate measures will be taken to put a stop to the nonsense next week.

Once again, I'd like to extend my apologies to all of you that were lied to on their behalf. I called the Secret Service and reported someone I thought might have been involved and didn't follow through with them so for that I take the blame. I also take the blame for not being smart enough and/or being able to put it all together and put a stop to the corruption sooner.

Furthermore, if the authorities come to visit any of you all I highly recommend telling them the truth and not providing "top cover" for them.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
BIG FINALE COMING SOON!!!

It's been a wild ~15 years. Had a few accounts, got paranoid and intentionally lost the passwords and emails to.

Started out here interested in the topics on this board. Didn't realize it was here where I would learn about the people stalking me in the shadows, using me as their golden ticket to fortune and fame.

I'm following through with what I said I would do. Despite wanting to give up. People made about me airing their "dirty laundry" when they're listening in on my life 24/7 and leaking whatever they want to the press about me.

If you end up on the wrong side of this you're the only person to blame.

While THEY had lots of laughs with their "inside joke". I think they are fully aware that the world isn't going to find their "joke" so funny.

Saw a headline about Lorne Michaels maybe stepping down from "Saturday Night Live"... considering the depth of the trouble ex Saturday Night Live writers Terry Sweeny and Laney Lanier got them into, I think it would be pretty cool to take over SNL.

I guess we can all speculate while the ending to this "movie" is being written and played out.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
New update.

Found out I was right about the police officer and MoneyPenny's. Any MI6 agents looking into will be pleased to know you can direct your investigation towards Terry Sweeney as I'm sure he is one of the ones behind sending you all on this wild goose chase for a "James Bond like character".

This entertainment brought to you by government corruption and washed comedians human trafficking people they don't like while denying them their right to due process.

The excitement for me to get divorced is overwhelming and it seems I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join