It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the mouths of babes....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Balvenie would be a better bet.

Now is the time to tell your kid about the demands of college. He'll have a tough time on any of those agency's promotion ladders without a degree. Good to have a destination ... best to see the path.

-Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

How do i respond to this, with everyone full well knowing my love for the CIA LOL, my friend went out to become a police officer but did not get the job but i understand they have it hard with that line of work, the CIA however is another animal i would tell him to make clear what he exactly wants, if he first thought a cop then the CIA why not the Fed's...think about it Cop + CIA = Fed's......just saying.

Also to add, i will agree with your statement you are not hard on the eyes, you never were, and i am sure you love it when people understatement you, because you are very smart and i think some people might of forgot that, i sure as beep did not though....

Also a lot of kids say stuff like this when there your sons age, might not be what he decides in the end though, i am sure you will tell him or already have how dangerous that kind of line of duty is, even though your not CIA i do worry about your well being with what you do and have done things to protect you....

Edit to Add: What symbol is that in the back of your avatar that you just added, my guess would be some kind of Kabbalah sigil?, just wondering.
edit on 31-1-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 31-1-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

It's good to have goals, even as a child; I also wanted to work with the law at one point, but alas the mind continues to expand and new ideas lead to better ambitions (for me).

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Thank you. I corrected that oversight. I could have sworn I had you on there.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ha ha...is that all it takes?? I would have thought AM would be more easily bribed with bourbon than donuts....

It was the hands free delivery system I was using to dispense said donuts. Poor Jacy, she just wanted a normal thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yea it's funny, i thought this was about out of the mouths of hot babes also, all i can say is try and guide him right, if this is what he wants so be it, but kids change there minds all the time.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ha ha...is that all it takes?? I would have thought AM would be more easily bribed with bourbon than donuts....

It was the hands free delivery system I was using to dispense said donuts. Poor Jacy, she just wanted a normal thread.

Omg...that thread is priceless...I think I'm going to save screen shots for perpetuity....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I know. The posts were so much funnier with her avatar.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1993TripRev
Yea it's funny, i thought this was about out of the mouths of hot babes also, all i can say is try and guide him right, if this is what he wants so be it, but kids change there minds all the time.

I understand that kids change their minds a lot. However, he has never wavered in 11 years...with the exception of changing from regular 'street cop' to CIA. You don't understand how obsessed he is with the concept of being a cop. Like seriously....COPS is his favorite television show.

Some kids you can just tell when its a passing phase. He is different in his obsession.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Oh i agree he might not change his mind, i understand he might want to be a cop i am just saying.....FEDS is the right way to go, it combines elements of both the cia and cops, so in a sense he gets the best of both worlds...feel me.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 1993TripRev

I happen to agree in my research i found the Feds handle more of the juicy detail things such as hidden programs, stuff involving mind control, black op's, all the good stuff, i am sure when he gets older he will decide what bureau suits him best if he travels down this avenue...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DersonFed

No comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No need to listen to some of your colleagues and the lies they are spreading about me.

Nobody is any psychical danger. It's more of a case of someone with too much power, to emotional, and not enough grey matter between their ears.

But your next bourbon is on me. No bribes. 86 the doughnuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join