It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God help David Cameron and our leaders if anything happens in the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Last week ISIS released a video threatening UK was its number 1 target and today the Express has quoted

According to The Sunday Times, It said the carnage would "turn children's hair white" - an image used in an apocalyptic passage of the Islamic holy book.

The whole passage says: "There will be shackles, and fire, and food that chokes, and painful punishments.

"On that day the Earth will convulse and the mountains will become a heap of pouring sand."

It continues: "How can you defend yourselves, if you don't believe, from a day that will turn children's hair to white?

"That day the heavens will shatter. His promise is always fulfilled."

www.express.co.uk...

If any of these threats become a reality then God help our leaders thats all I can say along with Corbyn and his crew because not only have they turned a blind eye to the radicals in this Country and the extremism they preach they have also helped in bringing more extremists into the Country. They have allowed hundreds back into our Country whom they know pose a threat to us as they have trained with ISIS in Syria. Not enough that they have let them return but they also know they are on our streets and in all probability are recruiting more people to their cause.

I believe there are cells here in the UK waiting for their call to cause mayhem and if one bit of British blood is spilled on our streets I will hold all the politicians and the liberals and far left responsible for inviting these dangers to our shores.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why on earth do people take these ISIS threats seriously when they make these threats, they seem to be doing it every other day just now.

Is the UK under threat from ISIS? Yes

Are there terrorist cells in the UK who seek to attack the UK? Yes.

Am i worried about this?..... NO!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Undoubtedly there are cells waiting their orders, the thing I really can't comprehend are the claims that a number of extremists have returned to the U.K, yet they do not know exactly how many.

Why do we not know this and what are they doing to put this right?

I swear they are hoping something happens in order to introduce more measures to control the masses.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens
What exactly will you do to them as you hold them responsible. There is nothing any of us can do. It is not new and and is payment for Blairs war crimes. Blair is responsible and nothing can be done. Do you think the politicians would make these decisions if they are not immune from justice.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

We're British , we've dealt with terrorism in the past and we'll deal with it in the future.
They want to spread fear , we are not afraid.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978 I doubt the government will force any change. The feared masses will be demanding their own freedoms to be removed. CCTV on every house and in every tv please with Nigel farage and Katie Hopkins shouting out orders every morning making sure you do your daily exercises and 2 minutes of hate

edit on 31-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Terrorizing with words. Taken from Terror Tactics Manual for Dummies, 137-B.
edit on 1/31/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What confuses me, is the idea the politicians have that they can welcome these beasts into their home, and they seem so surprised when they are bitten.

You don't take a rabid dog into your home, it's going to bite you sooner rather then later.

Politicians are ignorant fools.

I hope U.K. people are not as blind as us Americans tend to be, of late.

Reminds me of a pic I saw some time ago.

(For those who do not have a religeous disposition, please excuse the quote below)

"Even God gave the Angels weapons, because he understands you do not fight evil with words."

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think most people are resigned to the fact that its not if but when! We've just got to let our guys be it the military, security services, SIS, Counter terror units, SB and the police get on with it.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Meh, I've only ever known Britain being 'at risk' of bombs all my life. From the IRA boogeyman to ISIS and everything in between, more likely to die from a lightning strike than a terrorist in the UK.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I have said it before but letting the extremists back in is actually not a bad idea if you think about it.Dometsic terrorist cells can be a nightmare to detect.

MI5 likely do it on purpose as they can wack heavy surveillance on them with the hope they go scurrying off in there community’s and contact over extremists. That MI5 can track and list all the terrorists and cells they never would have caught otherwise. Then when the time comes to pick them up, not only do they get the original extremists but a ton of others and cells.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A fearful dumbed down population is so much easier for the government to control. A well educated fit and politically savvy population is the last thing those in power want.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not worried myself.I live in the North East of England and we don't really have problems with Muslims yet.
As for believing they can fulfill the silly prophecies of their fairy tale book, not worried about that either.Isn't Jesus still overdue to return.Utter nonsense.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I have said it before but letting the extremists back in is actually not a bad idea if you think about it.Dometsic terrorist cells can be a nightmare to detect.

MI5 likely do it on purpose

Then when the time comes to pick them up, not only do they get the original extremists but a ton of others and cells.

Yep sounds like a great idea just hope they do not go snackbar in the mean time....

RA

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
mis-post.
edit on C161211054 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Meh, I've only ever known Britain being 'at risk' of bombs all my life. From the IRA boogeyman to ISIS and everything in between, more likely to die from a lightning strike than a terrorist in the UK.

I would think in your neck of the woods you should be pretty safe.

Most people from England would struggle to find you with a satnav never mind Isis.

I am the same, if they bombed Swindon it would more than likely improve the place.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: crazyewok

MI5 likely do it on purpose

Then when the time comes to pick them up, not only do they get the original extremists but a ton of others and cells.

Yep sounds like a great idea just hope they do not go snackbar in the mean time....

RA

Its a numbers game.

Yes there is a risk but is the risk greater than if you didnt do and the undetected domestic cells went "snack bar".

Seeing as we haven't had a mass terrorist attack since 7/7 I would say the tactics are working.
edit on 31-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific Lol, only ever driven past Swindon on the M4 I'll have to take your word for it.

98%+ white Christian/no faith where I am, even mid Devon inland it's the same, remember the two non white scousers who planned to kidnap Joss Stone? They were caught quickly as they were obviously not locals. They weren't right in the head though.

Nah, no worries about terrorists here, or Islamic extremism, and I'll be happy for it to stay that way.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I worked in Manchester when the IRA bomb went off and I was also in the Arndale when the call came. When it went off it was horrific it was like the bowels of the earth were rising. I had to go to work the next day to retrieve paperwork and was let in through Police barrier. The streets were empty and for a good mile before I arrived every window in every building was gone and curtains were blowing in the breeze. When I got into my office where my desk and chair should have been was a big hole where the lift had blown through the shaft.

So I do know the feeling having witnessed it and lived to tell the story.

Difference with IRA most of the time they rang ahead to say there was a bomb (they had that day otherwise hundreds would have been killed) and there was room for negotiation. These tetrorists now are just psycopaths they dont want anything they just want all infidels dead and there is no warning. a reply to: grainofsand

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join