It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A friendly reminder...

Please stick to the topic at hand and kindly refrain from personally attacking or bashing your fellow ATSers. Any further such instances will result in the removal of your post and possibly the suspension of your posting privileges.

Consider this a fair warning.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Are you really saying

that those 2 noses are the same, look the shape at the eyes, the curvature, come on people

I never said they were the same.
I said they appear to be the same person.
Different lighting and makeup can change a great number of details.
I'm not stating anything as fact unlike those saying this absolutely IS NOT the same person.
I have a theory the government actually likes to push these types of side issues in our face to further divide us.
Kind of like the "na na na na na, I have the ball and you don't" taunting heard on the playground.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Crisis actors were seen at the Sandy Hook news video. A devastated father was video'd laughing 5 seconds before the live camera came up......then, it took him four tries to get into character.....

Heaven help us.

Kind of sad i have to ask this but on a thread like this on ATS one has to ask.

For the love of the fat Buddha please tell me you are joking?

not so, my brother....it was posted right here on A T S.....in fact it's worse than that....he got distracted by his buddy standing next to him.....they were video'd by a private camera, so they thought they were off-camera, laughing three or four times....then the prompt to step up for national T V...time to go to work....go do his speel.......watcha think.....I'm curious about ya

edit on 31-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 31-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

As far as conspiracy theories goes I think the credability of "crisis actors" is right up there with the existence of the tooth fairy.

OK... I agree it sounds pretty goofy, but considering other things the government has actually done (The Stargate program, MK Ultra, etc...); why do you find it so far beyond belief that the government could do something like this this?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

She showed up after Boston as well. As a portrait artist I have a fairly good eye for distinguishing characteristics and against all odds it does appear to be the same woman.
In 3 out of 4 appearances she is either wearing shades and a hat or has her mouth covered.

All in singular, never once saying there is a possibility its 4 women and not one

Way to spin things

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks and sounds like the exact same woman. She looks younger in the Connecticut video, but has the same facial features.

Her voice sounds exactly the same except the pitch of the recording is slightly higher in the Connecticut vid.

Her accent sounds middle east coast in both.

It is 100 percent the exact same woman in both videos.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
my voice wave analysis points that two of the voices are I D dentical....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I wont get into the arguments but have to say that the government is certainly no stranger to psyops against the American people....

Remember the guy who spouted the governmet 911fantasy on the news short moments after the tower went dowm......
edit on 31-1-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

As far as conspiracy theories goes I think the credability of "crisis actors" is right up there with the existence of the tooth fairy.

OK... I agree it sounds pretty goofy, but considering other things the government has actually done (The Stargate program, MK Ultra, etc...); why do you find it so far beyond belief that the government could do something like this this?

This is actually a good point.

Honestly i take it case by case, look at the facts as they are presented and make a logical judgement on the basis of the facts i can say with confidence that MK ultra did exist for example.

Do the same thing with crisis actors and i cannot reach a logical judgement based on facts that they exist.

I think when you actually look at how this conspiracy of Crisis actors really gained traction its only made even worse, this conspiracy as I understand it really started out after the Sandy Hook shooting. Some very cruel people perpetuated a conspiracy theory that Sandy hook was a false flag event to push for stricter gun control laws and as such the victims families were fake "crisis actors". There were even some total dick's on-line who were naming and harassing these poor people. (note for mods: i know discussion of this is not promoted if you want me to edit this paragraph out let me know)

As such in my view theories about so called crisis actors are really just the dumb scraping of the bottom of the conspiracy barrel and those who support such theories are the scummy residue left behind to use the same analogy.

edit on 31-1-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah, I would think it ridiculous too. But there are images out there that show the actors waiting on cue, segregated by the blue fencing. Images that show Bauman chilling on the floor with no legs, BEFORE the explosion. Those images are still there somewhere, I'm sure of it, but we'll never see them. They knew what was to happen. You find it impossible to believe it, but having seen it, I find it impossible not to.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

please show prof that the goverment does not use crisis actors instead of using a one liner designed to get stars

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

all those things you mentioned can be used to make the same person look different, it is known.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

please show prof that the goverment does not use crisis actors instead of using a one liner designed to get stars

Ahhh yes the classic mantra of a man losing a debate "prove a negative to me"

Just for the sake of clarity, the only time i am confident that the government uses crisis actors is during crisis exercises for the emergency services.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Yeah, I would think it ridiculous too. But there are images out there that show the actors waiting on cue, segregated by the blue fencing. Images that show Bauman chilling on the floor with no legs, BEFORE the explosion. Those images are still there somewhere, I'm sure of it, but we'll never see them. They knew what was to happen. You find it impossible to believe it, but having seen it, I find it impossible not to.

If you have seen proof for yourself that proves to you with 99.999% certainty that the government uses crisis actors then go for it, I am not going to try to change your mind. However if you cannot provide this proof so i can review it for myself then I am going to hold your views in the same regard as i hold a child's believes in Santa. Bollocks.

And saying "I have seen the proof but i can't show it to you" also means about as much as a child saying "yeah i saw santa come down the chimney so yeah, he's real". You cannot convince me of the existence of any particular crisis actor unless you can present me with hard proof

edit on 31-1-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Can you show proof they have?

Should be fairly easy to do if they have.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

why do you find it so far beyond belief that the government could do something like this this?

This is actually a good point.

Honestly i take it case by case, look at the facts as they are presented and make a logical judgement on the basis of the facts i can say with confidence that MK ultra did exist for example.

Do the same thing with crisis actors and i cannot reach a logical judgement based on facts that they exist.

I think when you actually look at how this conspiracy of Crisis actors really gained traction its only made even worse, this conspiracy as I understand it really started out after the Sandy Hook shooting. Some very cruel people perpetuated a conspiracy theory that Sandy hook was a false flag event to push for stricter gun control laws and as such the victims families were fake "crisis actors". There were even some total dick's on-line who were naming and harassing these poor people. (note for mods: i know discussion of this is not promoted if you want me to edit this paragraph out let me know)

As such in my view theories about so called crisis actors are really just the dumb scraping of the bottom of the conspiracy barrel and those who support such theories are the scummy residue left behind to use the same analogy.

So because you can't make a logical judgement based on
facts that something exists? It's immediately verfied immpossible,
scummy residue, unbelievable, dumb scraping, left behind, perposterous?

Logical judgement can't be made in favor of your view so jump ship?
How is it so far beyond belief perposterous and unbelievable?
Show me how it's so impossible? Or the statement is completely false.

edit on Rpm13116v19201600000040 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

what debate do speak of, i just asked for prof because your opening post means nothing, otherwise we have not debated this issue

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

So because you can't make a logical judgement based on facts that something exists? It's immediately verfied immpossible, scummy residue, unbelievable, dumb scraping, left behind, perposterous?

And this is a bad thing?

Unless I have the facts to back up a claim of some thing's existence I will be highly sceptical of its existence.

I am amazed at how upside down most people view this logic on ATS.

Now i would not say its impossible, is it with in the realm of possibility that the government using crisis actors during some hypothetical false flag? yes, it absolutely is

But that does not mean that they do it or have done it only that its something that is a physical possibility.

If you want to convince someone me, a reasonably intelligent person who works based on facts and logic, that the government has actually been doing this then you need to provide hard proof that person A is a crisis actor and this is the body of evidence.

Otherwise i will go back to my Santa and tooth fairy analogies.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

As is to be expected. I realise without the proof it means little. But I know they're real and were used in at least one major incident, meaning prior knowledge. You don't have to believe me, I wouldn't expect you to. But, believe me or not, it's still happening. I feel as stupid as you think I am, trust me, for not saving that damn image when I had the chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join