It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 30, 2016 Ongoing Protests of the murder of Lavoy Finicum Burns, Oregon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

you were there?
its a pity the cops killed all of them. not sure how you made it out.

I...will wait to hear what the court has to say.

I suppose you where there? I watch the videos and Liston to eyewitness accounts. If you are waiting for the truth from the propaganda media good luck.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

What you meant to say was you are not interested in the truth, if you were interested in truth you would not be waiting for the courts to make your mind up for you....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What you meant to say was you are not interested in the truth, if you were interested in truth you would not be waiting for the courts to make your mind up for you....

no, instead I will get the truth from anonymous internet conspiracy folks who spend their time either believing the police shoot farmers doing nothing for fun, or are covering up the illuminati reptilian hollow earth truth from the sheeple etc etc etc.
conspiracys on the level we are discussing (cops and such) rarely survive for more than a few months before everything falls apart. I will be one of those sheeple that will wait for more facts to surface before deciding I totally know by magic what truely happened.

I am sure you know a lot more than me, what with the internet where people never exaggerate, clickbait media who would never stir up the tribes with half truth conspiracys, etc...I bow to your wisdom

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The one woman changed her testimony twice. So I don't put much faith in her account. In fact it contradicts bundys from what he saw. She's being charged so that makes me cautious.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

no, instead I will get the truth from anonymous internet conspiracy folks who spend their time either believing the police shoot farmers doing nothing for fun, or are covering up the illuminati reptilian hollow earth truth from the sheeple etc etc etc.

Rather than coming up with some long winded insult would it not have been easier to just admit you have nothing ?
edit on 5-2-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Rather than coming up with some long winded insult would it not have been easier to just admit you have nothing ?

We have internet / nothing.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

We have internet / nothing.

Yet here we are, on the internet...

edit on 5-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join