It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story from my past

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

This reminds me of an episode from my childhood. My mother was very ill with a rotten flu,and my dad was home for a change,but had to get back to his job 100 miles away the next day. We did'nt have a telephone,for some reason my (adoptive) parents never would have a phone in the house till i was 16yo and Insisted on pain of running away,because i was the only kid in ,my school whose home did'nt have a phone,and i was getting seriously tired of the inconvenience.

Now the person responsible for me being adopted by this couple,was a lifelong friend and Freemason. It was late in the evening,way past regular "visiting hours' for weekdays and for working people,like my dad and the Mason. My father said "Jy kom asof jy gestuur is,my vriend" which roughly translates as "My friend,it's like something Sent you here precisely when you were needed" Well we didn't have a phone so my dad could'nt have called him, and it was a late hour to arrive for a casual visit,so that was odd to start with.

They took me along to their house to spend the night,so my dad could leave early and my mom could recuperate without having to look after a young child early in the morning. At their house they took me into the lounge,maybe they were having a last evening cuppa tea or something. Here's where it got creepy,the mason called me over to where he was sitting on the couch. Now this was a handsome man,for his age,but a Creepy man,he had these really intense hypnotic eyes,and he told me about something that will come for me in the night.I cannot recall the name of the thing,i was about 3 or 4,but he said it has huge eyes and i must not be afraid when it comes,it is "a game" Needless to say i was terrified. His wife said to him something along the lines of "that's unnecessary,now you're scaring her" I wondered why she did'nt say something like "Dearie he's just joking,there's no such thing that will come for you in the night" But she did'nt deny it,even to reassure me,she just apparently did'nt want him Telling me that.

So of course after they put me to bed,i could'nt sleep,and after a while snuck to their bedroom,approaching his wife's side of the bed. She chased me out of the room furiously,and i had to go back to the bedroom they put me in. I must've eventually fallen asleep but i was mighty grateful that i could return home the next day,my mother felt fit enough to despite being sick,to accomodate me.

Another memory i have is of this man,the Mason,taking me and 2 of his grandchildren up stairs into a place that looked like an industrial workshop at ground level,but when we reached the top of the stairs,the 2nd storey of the building,i just had time to see people in coats like doctor's coats at work by what looked like laboratory tables,i just had time to think "but this is a whole different place" and then nothing.No matter how hard i try,it cannot remember what came after that. I remember the bottom floor being a dirty grimy industrial workshop,and up the stairs on the 2nd level,it was laboratory-level clean,there was a sort of light all around,and what looked like lab workers-then nothing. I don't even recall leaving the place,or the rest of the day after we left that place.Just a big blank.

edit on 31-1-2016 by Raxoxane because: added

edit on 31-1-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
"Things that look like stars, but move very fast, stop on a dime, and change directions instantly)" is exactly how I would describe what I saw as a kid in the 80's. I never mentioned it and fast forward to 2010, I'm watching t.v., changing channels and land on a program showing footage of ufo's fitting this description. Relieved I was...confirmation I'm not the only one whose seen these things. Perhaps it was footage of what you saw?My experience was relatively simple compared to yours. Best wishes.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
hmmmmmm wow that's interesting. Impressive. I mean I've heard of that whole night vision thing. I tried it but I think you need the "very expensive" ones to actually see something. But on youtube there's a lot of the "night vision ufo spotting videos". Seems very interesting. I'd probably shocked if I saw something like that. Like seriously, what did you make of seeing the ufo's?

But ya that sounds so odd. Like I mean who knows right. If you're telling the truth I'd be "extremely careful". Like you never know if they're doing like blood sacrifices, and if they are maybe you'll be on the agenda. It does happen in those kinds of groups of people.

Ya I've had some very weird stuff happen too. But not that weird.

So this "friend" of your dad's is this a love interest? And is she hot? ha ha

(this could be easily faked mind you

ever wonder what goes on inside a FREEmason lodge??? All that secret stuff??? hmmm lets see....

this video is a bit suspect as it does change the whole video shoot at: 6:40 to the sacrifice scene but it is on a checkered floor too right? hmmmm hard to say.

Ya like I said in my other post, "people are evil". You have to be very careful who you hang with. You might be the one on the menu.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow thanks for sharing Raz, that is very creepy indeed! To only be four and hearing such things? I wonder what the end-game is, if the start-game is scare the # out of little you? First floor dirty, second floor laboratory clean standards. Also very creepy. Have you had any dreams about the event? If you don't wanna talk about it further, that's cool too. reply to: Raxoxane

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hey lavatrance, thanks for stopping by! Do you mean the videos you posted might be easily faked? Im a little confused there. By the time this event happened, I was already pretty sure that something otherworldly was going on. I can't really describe it, but it's like I was sub-consciously looking for some sort of proof or hint at something else . I haven't tried the night vision thing before or since. The man was always very nice to me, opened up 2 of his homes to me and my dad. V said that god should be first in a mans life, while also rambling about Isis and Osiris. His wife was also really smart, a doctor, was into crystals and that sort of thing. Oh ya and how could I forget? They even trained with dr.steven Greer! Lmao, the more I remember about this, the more I can't believe I'm actually writing this. But, here we are. Sorry for the wall of texta reply to: lavatrance

edit on 31-1-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks for chiming in aboom, you are certainly not alone! I doubt it was footage of what I saw, I think I would've made a point to remember if there was recordings of it. Maybe not though. Either way, I think the night vision thing might be one of the best ways to see something....else a reply to: Aboom

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

well it's an interesting story. ya well any video could be faked but they all look somewhat plausable. I mean it looks like a mason lodge. I was more refering to the space video. That one could be easily faked but again, it could be real. It's like what you're refering to. The night vision hobby.
edit on 31-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh i see. You must accept my apology, I can't watch videos at the moment. I don't pretend to know what goes on behind those doors, but I know that V, had at least convinced himself that whatever he has been doing with the Freemasons has been for good. I asked him kinda straight up if the Freemasons were evil, and I could tell that he truly believe they are not. Seeing as he is only a 32nd degree, maybe is just left in the dark about such things? My dad is a member of the Elks Lodge and I'm pretty sure they' check out. (Too hard to sacrifice babies while drinkin beer and watchin football) a reply to: lavatrance

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

After reading your post I've become infuriated; thank you however for posting your experience.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

More often than not, the left hand doesn't know what the right one is doing.

I'm not saying Freemasons sacrifice people, although certain secret societies have been known to do such things in the past.

The point I'm making is that there are many different types of methods in which a person can be used without them being sacrificed for some ultimate goal.

I can't say anything more..but know that you and countless other people around the world are being used for someone else's goals. Your subconscious mind is always broadcasting on levels you can't access with your conscious mind.

That divide between the two allows people to not know what is really happening to them, and like I said before you have all the answers in your own subconscious mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hi,thanks Sourcery,ya that was quite harrowing for little me,and to this day i cannot figure out what exactly what he was thinking to do that.About the episode with the building,no i've never even dreamed about it. Just stepping onto the 2nd level,seeing the folks with their lab coats and then the impression of a bright light and then Nothing. No memory even surfacing ever again. As i said,i don't even remember leaving the place,or the rest of that day,just this huge blank.

I am an abductee,and i don't know if that has anything to do with that day. There was a lot of weird stuff going on in my childhood,stuff that was so surreal it is hard to explain,i try the best with the words available in the English language. That episode was the one surreal/inexplicable/missing time episode where a Mason was happened to have been involved/present on that occasion.

I often have felt bitterness towards him for giving me to the couple he did,my adoption seemed irregular and mysterious (my adoptive mother's husband wasn't even in the country when she signed the adoption forms,he was working up in Africa somewhere.) I know because she told me,when he returned he was furious with her for adopting me without consulting him. And because of various circumstances/factors she was Really unsuitable for raising children,her two adult sons(they were young adults when at age 10 days i was taken into her household) were broken,damaged,damaged,people. In retrospect that whole family including extended family,eg aunts,uncles,cousins was one with more than the average amount of traumatised,broken people. Yet he (the mason) thought it was a great idea to place me with them. He was head of the board of directors of the adoption committee or somesuch - i was born in a Magdalene home.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow rax, that is some intense stuff. In elementary school Is when weirdness started for me. Like I would come to school and we would get a worksheet, but I recognize it as yesterday's worksheet. My buddy says no, this is today's. But I know the answers and write em down and just move along...also while walkin in line in the hall I remember just waking up against the wall, turning the corner, and returning to the line of students. Nobody noticed me faint or whatever Had happened. a reply to: Raxoxane

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

There is something about you that they want, wether it's genetic material or something else I don't know.

I've also been abducted and as crazy as it sounds, I'm pretty damn sure there's something planted in my brain. Not that I'm going to go digging it out or anything but I've literally heard electronic noises coming from inside my own head.

I know damn well I'm not mentally ill, and I know my experiences are just as real as all of yours.

Also the reason I say genetic material is because I recently found out that my bones are twice as strong as the "average human", and I'm questioning wether that's something someone would want to use for say a clone, creating a person with super strong bones could be very useful to certain people.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Hi threeeyesopen

My bones seem to be extraordinarily strong too,come to think of it-i was a tomboyish kid who grew up in an industrial area,on the property of my father's employer company,it was a pretty isolated area and i fell off roofs,out of trees,off scaffoldings (once i fell off a scaffolding and pulled a heavy roll of heavy plastic irrigation piping along and it landed right on top of me,but i got away with only having the wind knocked out of me)

I've been in car wrecks,where the car rolled,windscreen smashing,tumbling ass over teakettle,hit the road hard when in bike prangs,as a passenger on the backseat. I've fallen against my hubby's car so hard,hitting it hard enough with my shoulder that it left a huge dent,then ricoched off the car and skidded on the ground(on said arm and shoulder)for about a meter.Playing with my daughter,i was chasing her,just a bit of fun,and i tripped and bashed into the door of his car. I was wearing just a normal cotton long-sleeved T-shirt-and not a bruise or even a scrape. Up to this current age,50yo, i have ran outside playing silly buggers with my dogs or cats,tripped and fell down like an ox,and never a bruise or a broken bone.

I've been beaten by a strong grown man about 2 years ago,a man strong as an ox,hitting my head with his fists so many times i lost count,of course it was painful,the blows,but my head itself seemed none the worse for wear.I di have a bit of a headache afterwards,mind you. So ya me too,very strong bones-although i am not a big-boned person,i've put on some weight around the waist and tummy area,seeing i've been pregnant 6 times in my life and have 3 living children to show for it,but basically i have a fragile,small-boned frame. I'm 5feet one,basically just a tiny little thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Another thing,when you mentioned "something they want from us"..I recall on so many occasions as a child,floating in the air outside my mother's bedroom window,Always in the same spot-and it was like something was being extracted from between my eyes,the forehead,where New Agers say the "3rd eye" is,i suppose. Only way i can describe it,it was like a spider having her cobweb forcibly pulled out of her..well whatever part of her supplies the cobwebbing strands.

There was a physical feeling that always went with this,it was The "ickiest" weirdest most unpleasant sensation imaginable.It was like a chore i had to do,and when this happened,i would usually recognise i was in that situation and it was a case of "oh lordy This again
"

i was floating upside down and there was this grid/circuit board thingy i had to fill with the "strand" coming from my forehead. You know soldering iron? It was a strand of malleable,flowing soldering iron and i knew i jolly well had to finish doing this,i very much felt like it was a chore/job and there was no ending it till i was done with my chore. This happened so many times during my small child-years. What the purpose was i cannot even imagine.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

My first memories start at age 3,and aside from that one memory as a baby (a happy memory for a change
)

Now i was 3,or just turned 4,and i was in a happy mood,sauntering around the yard,and entered my mother's chicken/poultry enclosure,she always kept poultry.Then..idk what happened,but i was suddenly filled with a feeling of such bleak despair,and rage,and for a small child (as far as one can conceptualise at that age) a bitterness and despair that i shall never be normal like other kids. The sun seemed to become very bright,and i blacked out,on my feet. Idk how long after,i came to,still standing on my feet-and there was a dead chicken laying by my feet. I bent over it in horror,and i shall never forget the single drop of blood dripping from it's one eye. I was so upset,so horrified and sad,and i didn't know what the Hell just happened.

I was so small i doubt very strongly i would've been able to catch a chicken,and i would Never have hurt or killed one,i've always loved poultry of all types,i find them beautiful-i feel bad enough about eating chicken as it is. I had this horrible sick feeling inside me,like a heavy stone of depression and just such a bone-deep feeling of "you will never be normal"

I do believe that's the day my lifelong major depressive disorder started,i can pinpoint the start of it straight back to that miserable day. Worse,my mother,who was extremely abusive,assumed i killed the chicken and she beat 7 kinds of living crap out of me. But that wasn't the worst,being beaten for something i hadn't done-she beat me at the drop of a hat for the slightest thing,so i was used to That -it was the certain knowing,even at that very young age,that something Very wrong and very strange had happened to me,and that something was Very wrong with my life.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am proud of you for making it through it all. My story is not as intense as yours, but I know the depths of depression all too well. I have had to teach myself how to experience emotions again, problems with my family that will never be resolved I don't wanna talk about, and an opiate addiction...still dealing with that I guess, and I have a broken ankle and can't taken anything for it. That felt good to say
. Our stories may be different, but we are both human. And I love you reply to: Raxoxane

edit on 31-1-2016 by Sourcery because: Grammar(iPhone 4 blows)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It doesn't sound redicilous
Good story

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Unspoken75

Thanks Unspoken75. At this point though i almost wish it was just a story. Hindsight being 20/20 and all.....

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I live near Oak Ridge, want me to check up on him?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join