It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story from my past

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi all, this is my first thread so bear with me. I have had a fair share of weird experiences happen to me in my lifetime, but the following is truly strange. I would like to start off by saying that the only reason I am sharing this is because this is an experience I had, and I wish to share it with others. i am it out to get attention or hoax or that sort of thing. Anyway, here is my story as best I can recall.

The year is 2010 and I'm a sophomore in high school. My dad makes a friend at work and starts to hang out with her regularly, becoming good friends. After a while, she invited me and my dad to her parents house in Mobile, Al for the Mardi Gras fun.(The town of Mobile claims to have started Mardi Gras). On the way down there I find out my dads friend is a Wiccan. Over the course of the week, we party and and her dad( who I will call V) tells me he is a 32nd degree Freemason.( with the ring to prove it)Which didn't really mean much to me, and still doesn't honestly. I show interest, and he starts going on and on about Osiris and Isis and Egyptian gods and things of that nature. At some point, he drops the bomb that he is in contact with aliens. I can't really remember how he said it, but i was polite as I could be without telling him I thought he was insane. Fast forward a bit...

Maybe a year or so later, me and my dad are invited to V's cabin in Oak Ridge, Tn. When it got dark, V brought out a pair of expensive night vision binoculars. He told me that he used them to look at ufos, and showed me how to spot them. What I saw was at least some type of military project.( Things that look like stars, but move very fast, stop on a dime, and change directions instantly) I stayed up looking through the binoculars for a while, thinking hey, that's actually pretty cool.....

The next day I remember V told me he was in contact with aliens and I decided I was going to ask him about it.(Alert: I am aware of how ridiculous this is going to sound, but this is what happened. Also that there is a movie called Paul.)

Me and V are on his front porch overlooking the valley, and I seize the chance. I can't recall the conversation verbatim, but this is what I can say 100% happened. I asked him what he meant when he said he was in contact with aliens, and he said he was in contact with a grey alien named Paul Gleema. I know, right? Naturally, my reaction is to say bull spit. I think for a few seconds, and say "can you prove it to me"? He nodded, and told me to wait. About five minutes later, he says "look to your left above those ridges", and as soon as I did, three orangish balls of light appeared, danced with each other in a circular pattern for about thirty seconds, then shot straight up and out of view.

And that is where my memory of the whole situation ends. I realize how ridiculous it must seem, but that is what happened to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I would consider the possibility that you were maybe hypnotized or mentally tampered with in a very similar fashion to hypnosis (you did not actually see the orangish balls of light- he just told you to see them as a hypnotic suggestion). And somewhere along the line... you gave him permission.

Thanks for sharing, it's mysterious indeed!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It is interesting you say that, because I I did not even remember this had happened until a few years ago. also, I can't remember what happened immediately afterwards. He was a very nice guy, but you can't rule that sort of thing out. Thanks for reading my story. He told me a couple stories that are intriguing that I'll be glad to share if anyone is interested. a reply to: geezlouise

edit on 31-1-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

A degree in freemasonry doesn't excuse anyone from also possibly being mentally ill.

That being said, do you remember anything at all after you saw those lights ? Remember any strange markings on your body ?

Did you keep in contact afterwards or ask more questions ?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
lol Paul Gleema. This sounds like it could be out of that X-Files episode titled, "Jose Chung's From Outer Space"

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is true. I've spent a considerable amount of time trying to recall what happened. I feel like I might have gone into shock or not wanted to believe what I was seeing? I do remember asking him about it the next day, and the response I got disappointed me. Something along the lines of the greys were in contact with him because they deemed him worthy, and were giving him some type of information I suppose. I thought he was dead until my dad told me otherwise recently. I've thought about maybe giving him a call, but then I think what if that bring in negative entities or something like that into my life ya know? reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well even more so now, it does sound like you may have been mentally tampered with... and an alien agenda does seem to be pushed. I think there's some kind of conspiracy about that- specially when anal probing is involved(not even kidding? but lol, if aliens did it then the real culprits get to run around freely anal probing anyone they can)... and I think humans are fully capable of this as I have personally experienced something similar along the same lines. I know what our minds are truly capable of. It's quite amazing, and terrifying all at once.

Take care of yourself as you begin to remember!

And I'd like to hear more stories of course, too.
My ideas might change as I read more.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Haha I know, right? He never offered to spell it by the way, I just guessed. It is also interesting that there is that movie Paul about the grey alien... a reply to: WhateverYouSay

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What are the signs of being mentally tampered with? How do I go about knowing when/if I have/am being tampered with? He told me of this top official lady working at the oak ridge lab. Invited him to watch a demonstration one day. Long story short, he was in a blast bunker I guess, and looking at a tank. Flash of light, and the tank is now a pile of carbon. a reply to: geezlouise

edit on 31-1-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I wouldn't contact him based on what you told me.

He certainly doesn't sound like the type who has anyone's best interest in mind but his own.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well I certainly welcome your responses. I have only shared this with a few close friends, and the only response has been a variation of "wow that's cool". So replies such as yours a appreciated. I believe I have a strong mind, and possibility of it being tampered with does not sit well with me. a reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Of course it doesn't, and I don't want to say too much because I don't want to push all sorts of what if's into your mind.

There will be a lot of people who will post their opinions but the only one who knows the truth of the matter is you.

Are you good at meditation ? Maybe you can unlock those other memories if you are mentally strong as you said.

edit on 31-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hmm, meditation indeed. I haven't meditated in quite a while, being distracted by life. Perhaps it is time to turn inwards....although with this broken ankle I've got, I'm not gonna be turnin very far lol....but really, I have been meaning to get back into meditation. I find that ambient music/nature sounds works well for me, any suggestions?a reply to: threeeyesopen

edit on 31-1-2016 by Sourcery because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Not sure if any of that made any sense to me personally. Can you take your time with it? Write again.

I think you have already expressed signs of being mentally tampered with, tbh, in your OP. He told you to wait five minutes, for instance... and then told you to look over at the orange glowing lights. Well, what do you think he did for those five minutes? And your memory gaps, you're saying you don't remember exactly what happened next... and that you're just beginning to remember. These are also signs, imo.

Actually any hallucination of aliens, gods, or ghosts, is a sign of mental tampering in my personal opinion. But sometimes it's a physical condition, like schizophrenia or maybe drugs are involved. Still, there's a mental tampering going on- it's just a matter of what the cause is. Sometimes it's environmental, like a traumatic car crash that you can't remember afterwards but it starts to come back to you in flashes after weeks or even months or years? Or, sometimes it has to do with other people... purposely doing things to us, which is kind of environmental and can include drugs and etc. too. and can lead to our minds protecting ourselves from scary things(even if that scary thing is ourselves and our own hideous actions). But sometimes it's just someone f-cking with you, cause why not, it happens.

Some people are more susceptible (the better your imagination, the more susceptible, in my experience) to suggestion and hypnosis. And it's not a bad thing per say but it can make people very vulnerable so I think it's important to learn how to protect yourself. Which is knowing that you can refuse permission. Maybe you tried it once, or twice, but you didn't like it? So it's ok to just refuse to give permission.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Haha apologies. Basically he knew a lady that was some sort of top official at the oak ridge laboratory. This is where Nikolai Teslas patents are stored if memory serves me right. This lady invites him there one day, and she brings him to this blast bunker, looking at a tank a fair distance away. They put on glasses, a flash of light/or a beam of light, hit the tank and it instantly vaporizes to a pile of carbon. I'm not saying this story is true, but this is what he told me. . a reply to: geezlouise

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
Haha I know, right? He never offered to spell it by the way, I just guessed. It is also interesting that there is that movie Paul about the grey alien... a reply to: WhateverYouSay

There does seem to be a theme of comical weirdness, often from people who would seem to know better and acknowledge the idiotic hilarity themselves. Bob Lazar would be one (he mentioned many things that he believes to be true but make no sense - if you believe him), or a visit from men in black with name tags Zeep and Zork, and the like. In the latter cases it could be used to deny believability by absurdity, which would be genius quite honestly. In your case I don't see motive because he said this of his own accord.
edit on 31-1-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

There are tons of methods you could try, personally I don't use any music or anything like that at all.

I count backwards in my head from 30 as many times as it takes for me to hit a trance like state where I can become one with my true self.
edit on 31-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi there whateveryousay, that is a good point. Reminds me of the story of how Odysseus outsmarted the cyclops by telling him that his name is "nobody". Maybe not the same point exactly, but more or less. a reply to: WhateverYouSay

edit on 31-1-2016 by Sourcery because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

appologies - but ` 3 blobs on the horizon ` is strecthing the concept of " in contact with aliens "

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Very true, my ignorant ape friend. I suppose this would be a good time to clarify that I am not claiming anything here, just that this happened to me. a reply to: ignorant_ape

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join