It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story and current on going events of Dennis Schuelke (militia involved, possibly a new Oregon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A little background for this, I was listening in on the Patriot network conference call and a commander for a militia came on asking about a call to arms to defend a Tennese citizen by the name of Dennis Schuelke of Henderson.

Dennis Schuelke was also in the conference too and gave his story which is as follows...

He's an author of a book called Attorneys above the law, exposing several layers of corruption within his county, Tennesse. It began with an individual living across his street by the name of Bill Beck who was going to run for state representative for a district in which he did not live for the 1 year minimum requirement under Tennesse constitutional law, so Dennis filed his petition and affidavit of truth claiming he had evidence Bill Beck had not lived in the county for the 1 year which started a change reaction of harrassment. The governor for Tennesse fought to get Beck elected who in his firm term ended up with a DUI.

After that happened, it appears the governor turned law enforcement onto Dennis to begin harrassment, including his cat getting mutilated, the local county applying pressure on him and Dennis through some investigation work was able to discover there was corruption inside the county election commission as they are the ones the governor had used to dismiss his claims the candidate was ineligible which ultimately lead to Dennis exposing that the county sheriff was involved in some back door profit deals with a private prison company within the county.

So as they continued to apply pressure to Dennis he continued to uncover evidence of the corruption both at the county and state level which leads us to the present where a couple of days ago Dennis called out for help because he had some sheriffs show up at his house trying to serve him a summons.

His son has also been harassed as part of this trying to tarnish his record to prevent him becoming a commercial pilot so he's plead for help and some members of the Alabama militia have answered that call currently offering him protection.

The official call to action text should go out later today

Now for some links

Details a lot of his story with images of documents and in depth analysis

Live stream from his house

Synopse for this video

When Dennis Schuelke hired a lawyer to recover money stolen by a fraudulent company, he expected justice. What he got was anything but. Even an offer of $700 to sign a gag order couldn't keep Dennis from exposing the latest American lawyer standards to the public. He wants everyone to see first hand what the real latest ethics and standards are for the so-called legal profession. You are going to be SHOCKED!

I'm highlighting this story because it shows a lot of similarities to the current story about the Fresno PD and the death of the whistle blower and feel this mans story needs to be heard also

More militia should hopefully be on the way and this could potentially turn into another Oregon but a cause people might actually get behind if it's all true

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Only thing is if there's a shred of character assassination from the media people will proudly not come..at least as much.

This guy better be squeaky clean
edit on 30-1-2016 by GraffikPleasure because: Wrong word..changed my meaning

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

From the looks and sounds of it he's an upstanding citizen

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This just goes to show that pretty much most politicians and high ranking city officials are only out for their own interests, and the fact that it goes on daily without repercussions just makes them even more confident to carry on with their BS.

What is the right cause to stand up for? As soon as you expose corruption, or stand on your soap box trying to alert the masses about impending doom, it just falls on deaf ears. Now, you are open to all kinds of harassment and slander because you don't fit the narrative.

Has the world become so detached from having personal freedom that it will continue to turn a blind eye towards corruption and manipulation?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
But what will militia do. Stand around his house with their rifles pointed at the street acting as body guards? Hole up in a county court house? I don't see how this could have any similarity to the Oregon fiasco, other than being another fiasco.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

You got to love how if you are not the cut out perfect person your rights and freedoms are less relevant.

Hilary has # falling out of her closet (skeletons and all) and she enjoys the pleasure of secret service protection. But Mr.Joe next door gets a speeding ticket and deserves 27 bullets. Don't figure.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The press did a great job on Gary Webb when he exposed the C.I.A's dealings in the Contra drug flow.

He ended up committing suicide by shooting himself twice in the head.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yup, twice in the head..I feel something brewing but the answer is not more violence.

They have us set up to fall like dominos, don't you guys get it ? They want you to act up and start shooting, it's the best excuse of all.

What we need are people who are intelligent enough to infiltrate and destroy things from the inside.

Begin LEO harassment in 3,2,1..
edit on 30-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll try to keep you all updated but right now there's not much going on, but I just wanted to alert you to this while it was fresh

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

In that case, the media will call him a nut and that will be that.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

After that happened, it appears the governor turned law enforcement onto Dennis to begin harrassment, including his cat getting mutilated, the local county applying pressure on him and Dennis through some investigation work was able to discover there was corruption inside the county election commission as they are the ones the governor had used to dismiss his claims the candidate was ineligible which ultimately lead to Dennis exposing that the county sheriff was involved in some back door profit deals with a private prison company within the county.

That right there is enough to cause him lots of problems. Notice he is tangling with law enforcement and a corporation imprisoning people for profit. To me any profiting off crime causes severe problematic issues. Threaten an income source and you may find yourself encountering lots of anomalous problems initially to make you look crazy, so later you can end up committing suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head a couple of times.

edit on 30/1/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dennis Schuelke is a brave man to expose this corruption.

The retaliation against him and his son proves the locale government are bunch criminals.

People need to stand and support Dennis and raise as much media stink to exposes these self serving criminals.

Hopeful, if done right these government officials will have to resign.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

The press did a great job on Gary Webb when he exposed the C.I.A's dealings in the Contra drug flow.

Yeah that was a story that I followed fairly extensively, was shocked (not shocked) at how little attention it got.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: twitchy

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Yeah that was a story that I followed fairly extensively, was shocked (not shocked) at how little attention it got.

After they made a movie about it i am sure most people that saw it wrote it off as fiction...

top topics

join