It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence erupts as far-right and anti-fascist groups clash in Dover,England

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just noticed this and still looking for links and more info

link

Kent Police issued a statement ahead of the protest, saying they were "aware of a planned demonstration march in Dover on Saturday 30 January 2016 that is likely to cause disruption in and around the town".
The statement went on: "The march is expected to begin at Dover Priory railway station at 1pm before proceeding along Folkestone Road to York Street. It will then continue along Townwall Street to the Eastern Docks where a static protest will be held.
"A second protest in opposition to the views of the first will be held at Market Square, Dover, from 11am."
The force said they expected the protests to "attract larger numbers than recent protests", adding that they had deployed extra officers on the streets.

Loads on social media twitter etc -close this if another thread but didnt see it.

Looks like it has been fairly violent so far plenty of bloodied faces on pics etc and starting to get dark now but they have sent in more police.
edit on 30-1-2016 by johnb because: (no reason given)

edit to add twitter feedtwit

edit on 30-1-2016 by johnb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Oh boyeeee... this is bound to get ugly FAST!!!!!

Dressed in black, some protesters were seen giving the Nazi salute while others had bloodied faces

Far-right and anti-fascist groups have clashed in the centre of Dover.

Good find john!!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What do you expect when one of the groups carries a banner (flag) like this

Now let's compare it with a more familiar flag

Yep they're using a Third Reich flag for their banner... Of course there's going to be violence when Nazi thugs are demonstrating

Still no matter what people can say about the UK the fact people are allowed to parade with Nazi flags and spout their hatred in public only proves that we're as close as you can get to free speech despite all the PC crazyness we have going on here.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'd trade every one of those Nazi bastards with a refugee.

"Refugees not welcome"...
On the contrary, Adolf, you're not welcome...

Zeig Heil salutes???
An ever shrinking minority who have no idea what their grandparents fought the Nazis for.

Traitors to a Nation.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The funny thing is, I was watching the stream and cringing when they were going on about their ancestors and being "pure" British and how foreigners shouldn't be allowed when I bet none of them have pure Celtic lineage and their lineage probably comes from invaders they're now up in arms against.

The fact is England is a nation built on invading parties integrating into the populace and it makes me laugh whenever I hear them talk about being "pure English"

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Fair enough have your anti immigrant protest, but leave the Nazi # out of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Anyone voicing Nazi sympathies is an utter disgrace to this country and there is NO excuse for their hate filled rantings.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
No problem with people being passionate about the dangers Islamic immigration clearly presents. The fact that leaders all over Europe are ignoring them made it inevitable. You're kind of jumping the shark a bit though and losing non crazy support when you're waiving around Nazi flags.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Oh boyeeee... this is bound to get ugly FAST!!!!!

Dressed in black, some protesters were seen giving the Nazi salute while others had bloodied faces

Far-right and anti-fascist groups have clashed in the centre of Dover.

Good find john!!

its Dover....its always been ugly!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Say what you want about them, but atleast they are not going to want to implement Sharia law anytime soon.

They have every right to be in their own country, refugees have none.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You know it was inevitable don't you?

When the authorities completely and totally ignore the masses and keep imposing these foreign invaders on them against their protest, while they the common folks not the elites, pay the price....

It is only a matter of time until they turn enmass to any group that promises them reprieve.

It is the peoples country to deside what happens within it, not the elites, that are imposing their vision of multicultural idiocy on them.

As long as it continues, more and more will turn to groups like these, because at least they are willing to stand up for the citizens and their rights to their own lands and way of life, free from the ills that these invaders are bringing with them.

Sad, but in a vacuum of any sane authority listening to the masses and their concerns.... This is the inevitable outcome .

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

"Refugees not welcome"...
On the contrary, Adolf, you're not welcome...

Zeig Heil salutes???
An ever shrinking minority who have no idea what their grandparents fought the Nazis for.

Traitors to a Nation.

So why not move to the middle east to be amongst your people Charlie?

Why impose your desires in others?

No need to turn England into a third world crap whole so you can be amongst a Muslim majority population.

Go join one and leave the others in peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

No need to turn England into Nazi Germany either.

How about this for an idea, we kick out everybody who doesn't have any Celtic lineage ? Keep only the pure British people who haven't been pillaged by the Vikings, Romans and other dirty Europeans throughout history ?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

Say what you want about them, but atleast they are not going to want to implement Sharia law anytime soon.

First off, no one is implementing Sharia Law...

Secondly...
www.unhcr.org...
Refugees have plenty of rights according to the UN's 1951 Convention...
Of which the United Kingdom is a signature to.

Thirdly, I'm more than aware these Nazi Brits have every right to be in this country, that in no way negates my freedom to express that I'd swap them all with an equal number of needy refugees.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You do realise here in the UK we accept refugees from all religions...

I haven't mentioned Muslims once, and I don't intend to.

My bleeding heart goes out to all refugees, not just those who believe what I believe...

In fact as a Quranist I probably wouldn't be welcome in the Middle East anyways...
So it's moot.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

First off, no one is implementing Sharia Law...

Well, I know for sure that those nazis aren't.

Secondly... www.unhcr.org... Refugees have plenty of rights according to the UN's 1951 Convention... Of which the United Kingdom is a signature to.

Where does it say they have the right to cross borders illegally? Where does it say the UK is required to take them in?

Thirdly, I'm more than aware these Nazi Brits have every right to be in this country, that in no way negates my freedom to express that I'd swap them all with an equal number of needy refugees.

Oh, they are needy allright.

edit on 30-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

Quite right - time to repatriate the English back to Germany!!!

(Sarcasm mode off)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I believe we need fascists in our country. It shows us what we have fought against so strongly historically. The British have never been a fascist nationality, we fought with everything we had against those ideologies many years ago to protect what we are today. What are we today? We are a live and let live bunch of people, that is truly what British people aspire to.

Now this doesn't mean we are walkovers, although it has to be said that politically speaking, for the last 50 years or so it might seem as if we are.

Let them have their day in the sun, it reminds us of the things we don't want to be. And for all those who say "beware Brits, remember WW2, the nazis started in just the same way" I say, bog off, get a grip, if you truly believe that you just don't understand us as a nation, and as a people.

We don't do injustice very well, it doesn't sit right with our collective conscience.

All that being said, the obvious need for a sea change in unfettered and unchecked immigration and asylum seeking needs to be addressed, it is simply unsustainable, and I for one welcome any good ideas regarding this.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to protect something that is good, and Britain is good.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

How about this for an idea, we kick out everybody who doesn't have any Celtic lineage ? Keep only the pure British people who haven't been pillaged by the Vikings, Romans and other dirty Europeans throughout history ?

Because that is just as extreme as the nazis.

It has been 2,000 years, I believe at this point those people obviously have a claim to the land.

It isn't like they arrived last Tuesday or something.

They are English, pure English, as pure as it gets.

I bet there is not 1 single pure bred Celt left on the whole island at this point.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Discotech

Because that is just as extreme as the nazis.

It has been 2,000 years, I believe at this point those people obviously have a claim to the land.

It isn't like they arrived last Tuesday or something.

They are English, pure English, as pure as it gets.

I bet there is not 1 single pure bred Celt left on the whole island at this point.

There isn't a drop of Anglo Saxon blood in my body, nor my brothers father's mothers grandparents great grandparents cousins aunties uncles etc

We are pure Celtic blood.

What are you waffling on about?

Edit: as pointed out on page 2, I cannot guaruntee what I claimed.
edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Noted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join