It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. declares 22 Clinton emails 'top secret'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But they were only classified after she received them....

Also am i the only one who finds this whole email thing a little boring.

No. I'll go a step further, I would fully expect for there to be some accidental release of classified information. You can't be managing hundreds of thousands of emails, changing classifications after the fact, and properly marking every little piece of data. There's going to be some sort of failure rate in the managing of information, nothing is ever 100% when the potential for human error is involved. What really matters is if Hillary was habitually or even ever knowingly violating classification procedures.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: burntheships
Well here it is from the horses mouth.
Official now - her private server held
Top Secret classified information!

Imagining about now how many deleted "yoga"
routines the FBI might have found

Well its a good thing Hillary has been doing Yoga all
this time, otherwise all her "gymnastics" would be the
end of her.

Without giving too many specifics, I am retired USAF. 20 + years) I worked in Information Security...

If I had done what Mrs. Clinton has done, I would now be a guest of Ft. Leavenworth. Breaking big rocks into little rocks...

I guess if I had that political machinery behind me, I could skirt public law as well...

This is what bugs me. I was a Senior NCO. IF I EVER did what Hillary has done, I would be stripped of rank, retired or not, and left to rot in a Federal Prison.

Hillary is an untried criminal...

America has a multi tier justice system. How favorable the trial will go for you (if there even is one) is directly proportional to your wealth.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Pretty clear that Obama is protecting Hillary and he wants her to be the next President. Obama let Bernie know this in their meeting.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well here it is from the horses mouth. Official now - her private server held Top Secret classified information!

Of course it did. That's why she was in such a hurry to have its contents deleted.

I wonder if she can use this excuse again:

ETA: 22 emails ... 22 flags. You're welcome X.

edit on 3012016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its all a ruse.

I reckon this time America is gunna do that thing everybody is saying America is going to do.

Whatever that thing is anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi,

What are the odds?

Question becomes, "What are the professional oddsmakers' predictions, as to whether or not
charges will be filed against Hillary?"

Rudimentary search-engine searches don't reveal anything
yet (vis a vis what the oddsmakers say), so the question comes here, to the scholars of ATS.

Another question becomes, "Will Hillary receive a presidential pardon, and, if so, when?"

Keywords, for the search engines,
"Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemy"

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
the messages were classified after the fact.

No law broken.

No claim the info got into enemy hands.

And using a personal mail server is not illegal. Perhaps in hindsight they will adjust the procedures and ban personal mail servers in the future.

You Hillary haters just make # up, as usual. Still waiting for a rational conservative comment not based on lies or hate. Been waiting twenty years too.
edit on 30-1-2016 by SkyNetBeware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You cant tell me that she had no idea that some of her e-mail could go top secret after being sent. If anything she is incompetent, and has no idea of what is going on around her. I really want someone like that in charge of the button.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Couple dozen emails out of thousands later deemed classified.

You obviously never have worked in a classified environment.

It just takes one tiny detail you forget about. Often people don't even know something is considered classified. They often have books telling you what is and what is not classified because it is very complicated.

A given message might be harmless unless it is tied to another message. Meaning when both were sent individually there was nothing classified.

Or it could be the details weren't classified until later. Literally!

You haters have nothing except your hate.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No , not

dreck tactics !!

Alinsky tactics
Both Obama and Clinton both highly educated in their master's tactics

If Hillary can keep up the ridicule , deflect , ignore tactics nothing will happen

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
No , not

dreck tactics !!

Alinsky tactics

If Hillary can keep up the ridicule , deflect , ignore tactics nothing will happen

You haters been trying to attack her for decades. Maybe try to admit facts that no laws were broken.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

originally posted by: Gothmog
No , not

dreck tactics !!

Alinsky tactics

You haters been trying to attack her for decades. Maybe try to admit facts that no laws were broken.

Dont be silly. I did not mention anything about about love or hate......

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Couple dozen emails out of thousands later deemed classified.

You obviously never have worked in a classified environment.

It just takes one tiny detail you forget about. Often people don't even know something is considered classified. They often have books telling you what is and what is not classified because it is very complicated.

A given message might be harmless unless it is tied to another message. Meaning when both were sent individually there was nothing classified.

Or it could be the details weren't classified until later. Literally!

You haters have nothing except your hate.
And you worked where and for who in intelligence. Calling people haters doesn't help your argument much. Just because someone feels one is incompetent for a job doesn't mean they hate them. It means they are not fit for the job. Calling people haters is weak. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The Secretary of State received highly classified emails.

Shocker.....

It's not that she just received or sent them, it's what she did with them on a public server. I have friends in the DOD that would be looking at federal prison time for what Hillary did. Any classified or top secret information removed from a secured/encrypted network by a person employed by the US government can be charged with treason.

Hillary and Bill were very careful to hide all their wrong doings while Bill was in office, and protect themselves, but when it comes to protecting others lives via top secret information, well those people don't really matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
Pretty clear that Obama is protecting Hillary and he wants her to be the next President. Obama let Bernie know this in their meeting.

Something is wrong, that's for sure.
Obama spent five years getting rid of top military brass.
Our head of naval intelligence had his security clearance suspended in 2013 and has not been able to view classified information since!
Obama did not appoint the required inspector general for the State department during the entire time Hillary was secretary of state when $6B went missing and the horrific attack in Benghazi took place killing Ambassador Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, who were both former Navy SEALs.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What I find comical...or maybe scary...is the Clinton Campaign's reaction to the fact that 22 of her emails contain such highly classified information that they cannot be released in any form (including completely redacted).

They are insisting now that these extraordinarily classified emails be released in their entirety to the public, so everybody can see what is in them!

Say what? Has she completely lost her mind?

Not only was she (criminally) sloppy/negligent in the handling of State Department emails...let's not forget that over 1,300 of the emails released so far contained Classified information...and so her shoddy email practices left an enormous amount of sensitive information at risk of interception and/or hacking - now she is going out of her way to try to have Top Secret/SAP emails broadcast by the media to the world.

Yup...now there's somebody you want to have in the White House, sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office.

edit on 30-1-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No law broken.

Classified "Later" because the SD people who do the classifying didn't see the emails UNTIL "Later".

All rebuttals are coming from ....... wait for it .....

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign

They're coming up with some real beauties too.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
What I find comical...or maybe scary...is the Clinton Campaign's reaction to the fact that 22 of her emails contain such highly classified information that they cannot be released in any form (including completely redacted).

They are insisting now that these extraordinarily classified emails be released in their entirety to the public, so everybody can see what is in them!

Say what? Has she completely lost her mind?

It's a classic campaign tactic.

They know those emails won't be released.

But they will have people think Hillary is being "attacked" unjustly.

It's a GEM

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

No law broken.

No claim the info got into enemy hands.

And using a personal mail server is not illegal. Perhaps in hindsight they will adjust the procedures and ban personal mail servers in the future.

You Hillary haters just make # up, as usual. Still waiting for a rational conservative comment not based on lies or hate. Been waiting twenty years too.

This statement means you don't care what the law says or past precedents in similar matters. Hillary can kill innocent people in broad daylight for you and she is good to go is what I glean from your attitude. Please, get with the program. The one where rule of law determines how to proceed.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Gully

Something is wrong, that's for sure.
Obama spent five years getting rid of top military brass.
Our head of naval intelligence had his security clearance suspended in 2013 and has not been able to view classified information since!
Obama did not appoint the required inspector general for the State department during the entire time Hillary was secretary of state when $6B went missing and the horrific attack in Benghazi took place killing Ambassador Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, who were both former Navy SEALs.

Absolutely!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join