It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews NOBODY CAN BUY ME

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Pretty much well known that Hillary and Bill Clinton have made big money from big Wall Street in forms of donations to campaigns and to the Clinton Foundation as well as speaking engagements.

So now Hillary is asked about these things by MSNBC Chris Matthews and how Bernie Sanders will be using the facts against her.

She finds these things "disappointing" and says anybody that "knows" her knows she can't be bought off !!!!!!

Spectacular.

HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews NOBODY CAN BUY ME (VIDEO)

Clinton: ‘Anybody Who Knows Me Knows You Can’t Buy Me’

Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton said in an interview aired Wednesday night that special interest groups cannot buy her to gain access and influence as she continues to face scrutiny for taking large sums of money in speaking fees from the financial industry in recent years.

Speaking over the phone with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Clinton was asked how she will respond to impending attack ads from her main primary challenger, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I, Vt.), who is expected to target her ties to Wall Street.

“As anybody who knows me knows, you can’t buy me,” Clinton said in response, defending her commitment to regulate financial firms and weaken Wall Street’s influence.

!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeah its 100% true she cant be brought.........Because She was brought years ago

Here is a list of her owners plus a few more.
edit on 29-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was that a typo? I figure it is more like "At this point, NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ME!"....

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
She is so desperate to be President you could buy her with pocket lint.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
...But they can RENT her!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Was that a typo? I figure it is more like "At this point, NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ME!"....

and they will be demanding refunds in a couple of weeks

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
lolololololololol....I'm dyin' here!!

All you have to do is look at who bought her when she ran in 2008. I have a feeling they still own her. She is more valuable to them now because of her stint at State (probably planned...she did practically give in to BO).

www.opensecrets.org...

www.opensecrets.org...

DLA Piper is especially interesting to me...hmm.
edit on 29-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Who ever gets Hillary out of an indictment for those classified emails will own her.

edit on 1/29/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd have laughed at her...I couldn't have stopped myself.

Ms. Clinton, you sold your soul, long, long ago...probably about the time you let your ideology take priority over doing your job during Watergate...maybe before that. Little realizing that in the process, she became just like Nixon. How's that for irony?

This is a clear picture of what she truly thinks of the average voter. She truly believes that we're stupid enough to keep swallowing her crap.

Or maybe she really does believe this, in which case she's delusional, possibly dangerously so. ...and shouldn't be President.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Who ever gets Hillary out of an indictment for those classified emails will own her.

DLA Piper?? Multi-national law firm!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yah, whats her going rate for speaking engagements?

She can be bought, hi price at that.

275,000?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Ms. Clinton, you sold your soul, long, long ago....

Soul. Good one.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's all?

I would have thought it would be higher... I'm actually somewhat surprised.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
In that link, her husband got millions one year. Oh yah, why Hillary is even a contender.,, Bill

Bought and paid for.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: seeker1963

and they will be demanding refunds in a couple of weeks

Wait 'til all those countries that Hacked Hillary's server, discover they won't be getting an American President to blackmail with all they hacked from her.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

DLA Piper?? Multi-national law firm!!!

They are NWO Globalists.

They specialize in emergency relocations to countries with no extradition treaties.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Implying she didn't sell it? Or that she ever had one?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

RED FLAG Alert !!!

when Anyone starts volunteering 'I Can't be Bought' or a Business screams they are Not Cash Strapped...

hold on to your wallets, get that Jobs interview list out, get ready for that Lay-off !!!

It NEVER Fails... the player that can't 'be bought' is just a day away from indictment or arrest for some type of fraud or unethical dealings

edit on th31145409239929332016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

RED FLAG Alert !!!

when Anyone starts volunteering 'I Can't be Bought' or a Business screams they are Not Cash Strapped...

hold on to your wallets, get that Jobs interview list out, get ready for that Lay-off !!!

It NEVER Fails... the player that can't 'be bought' is just a day away from indictment or arrest for some type of fraud or unethical dealings

And BINGO was his name!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Former House Oversight chairman: 'FBI director would like to indict Clinton and Abedin'

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join