It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: imitator

that was the day Obama took our guns,

lol..... Seriously?

That sneaky, Kenyan, Commie, undercover Muslim Obama is up to his old tricks again.
edit on 28-1-2016 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Being rude?
If I was being "rude" you'd know it. Don't like someone responding to your ignorant (and yes, they are ignorant) claims about "this being staged" or "why didn't the cops just walk up to the truck" garbage.....get over it. My opinion is, you and others here are being intentionally obtuse and want to throw any sh*t you can at the walls until something sticks.

How exactly are you not being "rude" and disrespect to those that had their lives put on the line by the likes of these guys and the one that got himself killed? You act like only others can be such, but do you ever think that those who took part in this operation have friends and family too? I generally don't "go there" because it's seen as some emotional appeal and I like to look at the evidence without bias and without regard to "feelings"...but good god man.

Hard to ignore those of you who flood these threads with this insanely speculative garbage when the truth is right before your eyes. You use your mob mentality to stifle any rational conversation about this stuff and any valid questions people might have are covered up by this "staged", "faked", "it's all a lie" crap some of you feed on, like flies on sh*t.

Thread derailment is all on the ones like yourself who just make it up as you go along. No valid questions, just bunk that you claim is as valid as the next "opinion" because you say so.

You damn sure have a right to your opinion, as we all do. I also have the right not to respect such ignorance in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

They're laser dots from rifles. At one point you can see one on the rear passenger door of the white vehicle too. I think it was around 13:20 film time. Shortly after that you can see the dot move from Finicum's head somewhat parallel to that dark truck.

Sorry, browsing on mobile and going back and forth from video to post is a tad cumbersome.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Yeah, that would be a hell of a smart move
These guys have been talking for, what, weeks now?? about dying rather than going to prison and the cops should just "walk up to the truck" and ask them to please get out and help put the cuffs on. Seriously?

Why not. The police do it all the time there will be a stand off when the car stops and in all cases the police will surround the car at gun point. However in this case they did nothing. So they guy drove off.

The knew the militia were on there way to a public meeting, the police knew this in advance that is why they had a road block set up further up the road.

Then on the other had this also looks staged all paid actors doing their part in a False Flag, so Obama will have his excuse to pass more gun laws over this situation.

I will be the first to admit if I am wrong when more proof comes out, but at this point I don't know what is real, or what the real truth is to all this.

I learned people lie all the time for many reasons.

edit on 28-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Oh we're talking about different things then

At 39:40 the video pauses for a second (maybe not even that) then quickly jumps and goes back to normal

If you physically count with the timer it's easier to notice

Without wanting to butt into your lovers tiff, it's my thread I don't see informer derailing he's adding his thoughts which while may be "out there" to some is not uncommon for opinions here, seeing as though this site is first & foremost a conspiracy site so informers ideas are in no way detracting from this thread, if anything he's contributing another potential side of the story
edit on 28/1/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes but when you shoot something in the gut...if it has arms first reaction is to reach for where you got hit. I'm not saying it happened but I also can't say it didn't. I'm just commenting on what I did see.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Oh, wonky. Well, your lack of info to prevent bias sure worked!

When I'm not on mobile (tomorrow) and it's easier to see the timestamp I'll take a look.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That wasn't a reaction to a gunshot. It was him reaching for his gun and attempting to pull it from his coat pocket. Like I said, I've carried in my coat pocket and the sights will get hung in there. He's even using one hand to try to "separate" the coat from it, or in other words, get it freed.

A natural reaction to being shot in the gut would be a sort of buckling over, not the motions he is making in that video. He didn't "buckle" at all and had not been shot previous to the one he took in the dome.

Perhaps watching it in full screen or something, it's very clear.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Not to be a dick...so I hope you don't take it that way, but it may sound harsh. You seem to have your mind made up based on your own experiences. I don't have audio and can't see all the men pointing guns to rule out muzzel flashes and there isn't much of a back splash to see to gauge shots from. What I'm wondering is how you can be so sure if it's not just your bias. Again I'm being sincere just a bit blunt.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

He was wearing thick clothing, and he was not shot at close range (with his arms clearly up).

His adrenaline was up from the car accident too.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Hard to ignore those of you who flood these threads with this insanely speculative garbage when the truth is right before your eyes. You use your mob mentality to stifle any rational conversation about this stuff and any valid questions people might have are covered up by this "staged", "faked", "it's all a lie" crap some of you feed on, like flies on sh*t.

I would like to remind you that you are on a conspiracy website.

Everyone's "opinions" are welcome here.

Not everyone see's things with your views all the time.

ATS is a place that welcomes everyone "opinions" on all topics, this is how we are able to debunk many issues on this site.

We ask questions here. We tear into a conspiracy to get to the truth. we have to look at all sides of a story.

We do not just take some one word without looking into it first.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I just thought of a few other questions...

1) isn't it standard procedure for LEOs to aim point mass?
2) why are you so sure he would buckle? I have shot many guns and hunted quite a bit and depending on what gun and what ammo the bullet could pass through pretty easily and not drop a metric f#^* ton of force into him. The 5.56 comes to mind here.
edit on 28-1-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Why not. The police do it all the time there will be a stand off when the car stops and in all cases the police will surround the car at gun point. However in this case they did nothing. So they guy drove off.

Not during a felony stop, no they don't. This was SOP for a felony stop.
They weren't "doing nothing"....they were giving verbal commands that you cannot hear because it is an aircraft that the footage is being shot from. Commands like, "throw the keys out the drivers side window".....stuff like that. Look up some other felony stop footage. Like I said, it's SOP. The guy drove of after making a "fight or flight" decision. He decided to flee, a decision that later cost him his life when coupled with his other stupid mistakes (like jumping out and reaching for his gun)

The knew the militia were on there way to a public meeting, the police knew this in advance that is why they had a road block set up further up the road.

I was under the impression there was no "public meeting" taking place and that the entire thing was a set up to lure them away from the "compound" so they could initiate this stop.

Then on the other had this also looks staged all paid actors doing their part in a False Flag, so Obama will have his excuse to pass more gun laws over this situation.

Here we go with this crap again. "False flag", "paid actors"....
You really don't need false flags and/or "paid actors" to make this stuff up when people are dumb enough to do this stuff. Not like the world is short on dumb militant types.
And can we just leave Obama and "gun control" out of this one thread? Just this once.

This is not going to be grounds for any orders or actions on gun control. It's just not. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I will be the first to admit if I am wrong when more proof comes out, but at this point I don't know what is real, or what the real truth is to all this.

Somehow, I find that hard to believe, but if you do...good for you.
Or, you could just watch the video and turn your personal bias off and see the truth for yourself.

You're one of those that hours ago was arguing that if the FBI had evidence that they were in the right here (ie..."clean shoot) they would have already posted it...then they do and it's "staged" or "faked"....Damned if they do, damned if they don't (and I really don't like cops, so for me to say this is making me a bit bitter towards my own self in some weird way...or something. I don't even know if that makes sense)

I learned people lie all the time for many reasons.

Hey, look. Finally something we agree on.

Sorta like the Bundy camp when they claimed "hundreds" of shots were fired during this op.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Jakal26 because: adding something

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
For those saying it looks like he is reacting to getting shot, what is it about his movements that show that? They look deliberate to me.
Look at the officer on the right side. He suddenly retreats back like he is getting shot at, while the guy had his hands up. I think the officer on the top left shot the guy, who is conveniently covered by a black box.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He was wearing thick clothing, and he was not shot at close range (with his arms clearly up).

His adrenaline was up from the car accident too.

LOL, I was thinking, the guy was really reaching in his pocket for his flask, thought he have one last drink before the last shoot got him.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Not during a felony stop, no they don't. This was SOP for a felony stop.

Why didn't the police just go to the compound and arrested him, they certainly knew where he was for three weeks?

The police were always welcome at their compound at any time. Something isn't right about this.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freezer

originally posted by: Sremmos80
For those saying it looks like he is reacting to getting shot, what is it about his movements that show that? They look deliberate to me.
Look at the officer on the right side. He suddenly retreats back like he is getting shot at, while the guy had his hands up. I think the officer on the top left shot the guy, who is conveniently covered by a black box.

Yes it looked like they where wizzing bullets past him while his hands where up, the guy on the right is probably dodging bullets from the other executioners, especially from the guy hiding in the woods..

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
All I see is someone ambushed and shot from behind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join