It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: matafuchs
This was, to put it simply, nothing more than straight up murder.

Garbage, all it was is a nutter, who vowed he would not be arrested fulfilling his fantasy.

I did not see him pull a weapon.

He went for his weapon several times, which will get you shot by police anywhere.

Or did he get shot first in his side with his hands up?

The police will get off on this because video agrees - and you are right on that point - that there was cause to shoot based on the movement he was making.

The passangers reported hearing 2 sets of 3 shots. Those 2 cops never came out of a crossfire patern until there would have only had been enough time for the fist 3 shots before he fell. The only time I can find to fit the second set of shots that were supposed, was immediately after the cop on the passanger side came in view of Lavoy. The 2 could have still been in cross fire. That was before Lavoy reached for his side. And it fits with Lavoys body movements in relation to the police.

So the first shot may not have been calculated, but it was before he made any moves. As I see it.

I wonder if we will hear the audio from the passangers cell camera ever?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
was it determined why these guys were on the highway to begin with?
seems to me that i heard they were travelling to a meeting place to negotiate a peaceful solution?

was it a local or a fed leo that handed down his instant verdict? it matters to me in order to prove a point.

you don't find peaceful solutions while your means are using violence against those who you consider 'terrifying' to deal with man to man sitting at a table--->where all parties are equal.

the only way for the fed to continue serving our republic is to employ every member of society...thereby everyone technically governs their own damn self?!

will the us vs them disintegrate?
noone notice the divide?

live and let live...
but if he threatens me-
i'm going to shoot him!
/sarcasm

sorry- seems my comprehension may be off?
edit on (2/6/1616 by loveguy because: sarcasm thingy

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
was it a local or a fed leo that handed down his instant verdict?

The verdict was decided by Finicum, when he ran from police and reached for a gun. He is the only one that is responsible for his death.

you don't find peaceful solutions

The nutters who took over the Federal government building were not interested in a peaceful solution...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The verdict was decided by Finicum, when he ran from police and reached for a gun. He is the only one that is responsible for his death.

The nutters who took over the Federal government building were not interested in a peaceful solution...

It was actually pre determined that Finicum was to be targeted for murder.

Pre-meditated murder by armed tax collectors for the State

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

As he was not murdered, what are you babbling about?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Pre-meditated murder by armed tax collectors for the State

You claim that the armed tax collectors for the State knew well in advance that Finicum was going to run. They realized that Finicum was too cowardly to take responsibility for his actions and would probably run for it so they sent him a coded message that he should go for it and then they set a backup roadblock up the road so they could shoot him.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Actually, my take on the video is that he stopped for the first roadblock, but was fired upon and tried to escape the gunfire. Which is also what the women in the car with him claim happened. In which case is was a straight up ambush and murder.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Actually, my take on the video is that he stopped for the first roadblock, but was fired upon and tried to escape the gunfire. Which is also what the women in the car with him claim happened. In which case is was a straight up ambush and murder.

Well something did take Place there because you can see the FBI apprihend a suspect at the first roadblock.

Well into the first stop (At 3:58 in the 26min video) you can see a person (man) standing With the FBI With his hands abowe his head. He is escorded to the rear truck.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Are you saying that the FBI fired on Finicum's truck at the first stop without provocation? Do you have any physical evidence for that claim such as video of bullet impacts on the truck before it sped away?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No, just the testimony of the women in the truck...what have you got?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No evidence either way, yet. The women are not unbiased observers.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
third pitch...
why were the molested travelling along the highway? Why were they molested on the roadway instead of on site of transgression?
were they escaping jurisdiction of local law enforcement?
no meeting place to negotiate betwixt two sides?
oh, i forgot, only one side matters- stupid me...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Why were they molested on the roadway instead of on site of transgression?

You mean why were the arrests not made at a fortified location? Pretty obvious, actually.
Or are you implying that arrests can only be made at the scene of a crime?

no meeting place to negotiate betwixt two sides?
What makes you think there had been no negotiations?

edit on 2/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And how exactly did they do that? Bombard his brain with radiation from the HAARP Air Loom to make him drive away, crash his vehicle, jump out and go for his gun? Why would they have murdered just him and not everyone else, especially the Bundys?

If there hadn't been a video the narrative would still be that he was shot while on his knees with his hands in the air. Which is how trustworthy that testimony is.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join