It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's veterans event online?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't care for Donald, but I must say I prefer to watch and support his Veteran event than a MSM or FOXNEWS propaganda debate.

Yes I know its cnn sponsored but I must say I hate foxnews even more.

It looks like the online streaming options are slim, so does anyone have a link for an online streaming option that doesn't require cable or sling?

Thanks to introvert . Looks like he found some sources

Time: Pre-program begins at 8pm ET, event begins at 9pm

Where to watch/listen:
On TV: CBSN streaming on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Xbox One

Mobile: CBSN streaming on the CBS News apps CBS News for Androidand CBS News for iOS

Online: CBSNews.com/live

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 36131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 18:36:29 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I don't care for Donald, but I must say I prefer to watch and support his Veteran event than a MSM or FOXNEWS propaganda debate.

It looks like the online streaming options are slim, so does anyone have a link for an online streaming option that doesn't require cable or sling?

Here's how to watch Trump's competing event:
What: Donald Trump's fundraiser event for veterans
Where: Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa
Time: Pre-program begins at 8pm ET, event begins at 9pm ET
Where to watch/listen:
On TV: CBSN streaming on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Xbox One
Mobile: CBSN streaming on the CBS News apps CBS News for Androidand CBS News for iOS

www.cbsnews.com...

I do not know what these links may require, but I thought I would add it anyway.

edit on 28-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm watching, you should see the line of people, even saying his skipping the debate made them want to vote for him.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yeah I think its going to be the more entertaining of the two reality tv events tonight.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Great thanks I have FTV so that should work. I will give it try.

Where to watch/listen:

edit on 09131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 18:09:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yeah I think its going to be the more entertaining of the two reality tv events tonight.

I'm not sure. So far Fox has asked some good questions in the GOP JV debate, including the inner turmoil within the GOP.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

true, lol

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'm not sure. So far Fox has asked some good questions in the GOP JV debate, including the inner turmoil within the GOP

Honestly, I have given up on the GOP and the DNC and any of its associated events.

Neither one ask the real question nor concentrates on the REAL problem.

All they discuss and cover is the symptoms of the issue, because the system isn't broken for them and you will never fix the problem chasing after the symptoms.

Both the GOP and the DNC are tools used by the big Oligopolies to keep focus away from the real issue of corruption in DC.

As long as they keep talking about the same symptom over and over : ( sexuality, religion, economy, jobs, SS, medicaid, Chaos ,racism,taxes, debt, education, wages, etc .. ) and not talk about the corruption that is causing those things , there is no point to watch or listen or expect things to get fixed by either party.

Hence its nothing but entertainment and Trump hands down is a better showman .
edit on 32131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 18:32:45 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I'm not sure. So far Fox has asked some good questions in the GOP JV debate, including the inner turmoil within the GOP

Honestly, I have given up on the GOP and the DNC and any of its associated events.

Neither one ask the real question nor concentrates on the REAL problem.

All they discuss and cover is the symptoms of the issue, because the system isn't broken for them and you will never fix the problem chasing after the symptoms.

Both the GOP and the DNC are tools used by the big Oligopolies to keep focus away from the real issue of corruption in DC.

As long as they keep talking about the same symptom over and over : ( sexuality, religion, economy, jobs, SS, medicaid, Chaos ,racism,taxes, debt, education, wages, etc .. ) and not talk about the corruption that is causing those things , there is no point to watch or listen or expect things to get fixed by either party.

Hence its nothing but entertainment and Trump hands down is a better showman .

By the way, there is a candidate who is actually addressing the corruption that lies at the root of our problems and it sure as hell isn't Trump. It's Bernie Sanders.

On another note, Trump may be calling this stunt a benefit for veterans, but I've already heard several veterans groups state in public that they would refuse any money raised by Trump and that Trump shouldn't hide behind veterans to avoid Megan Kelley's questions.

How is Trump going to face someone like Putin when he's afraid of a little blonde news anchor like Megan Kelley?

What a coward!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

By the way, there is a candidate who is actually addressing the corruption that lies at the root of our problems and it sure as hell isn't Trump. It's Bernie Sanders.

Never claimed he was. Unfortunately, I don't think Bernie has a chance. The DNC has their eyes set on the wicked witch of DC.
I said on another thread earlier today that if it would come between trump or Bernie I would take the risk of Bernie or Trump. However, I would take Trump over HIllary, but than again I would take rock over Hillary.

How is Trump going to face someone like Putin when he's afraid of a little blonde news anchor like Megan Kelley?

I think Trump is full of $hit but IMO Him doing this has nothing todo with Megan Kelley? He got the better of her on that first debate. This is about something else , more of a pr stunt than anything to show how anti establishment he is.

edit on 17131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 19:17:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Looks like www.cbsnews.com... is having a hard time loading?

This may be a better link

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 20:10:49 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Time has their own stream up too Here

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Watching the FOX debate...and this is the least interesting so far. Hopefully, it will pick up.
They're pitting Cruz against Rubio.
edit on 28-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He just said the he didn't want to be there.

Crappy way to start a fundraiser for Vets.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They're saying $6 million already raised for vets.
edit on 28-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Trump is on CNN

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
raised $5 mil in 24 hrs.

the tweets are pretty good.

Hillary is watching it! lol!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just tossed out planted 'Bernie' supporters.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
raised $5 mil in 24 hrs.

the tweets are pretty good.

Hillary is watching it! lol!

That hag is taking notes.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Bush just boo'd on Fox debate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>