It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUTSIDERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Check this out you guys, I stumbled on this new series usually I don't go for flicks like this but I kliked on and oh boy looks interesting especially given the current political tension about what's gov't land and the rights to use it, also touches on sovereign persons issue , basically it's about a clan living in the mountains of Tennessee in some sorta quasi 18th cent life style waay off the grid but with access to modern transport and weapons,fiercely protective of their mountain dwelling and rarely venture down hill , the trigger that will heat things up??..Big Coal came a knocking backed by the government to evict them, also I see a hint of a possible budding romance with a member of the hill clan and a outside AA woman, being that these people marries their cousins..

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Looks pretty good ! Another to add to my list, Banshee, Vikings, GoT, Walking Dead.
Any kind of escapism from reality is welcomed.
I imagine though that there are Mountain Communities that hardly anyone even knows about.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
They hate the outside world!

Except obviously when they need to go and buy petrol to fill up their vehicles.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The mountains of central and eastern Tennessee would be the perfect place for people like this to exist. The only way anyone would see anything that goes on out there would be from spy satellite or the like.

top topics

join