It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno PD whistleblower, Activist Predicts Death, Says The Cops Killed Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
also just found some new information...

In a recent article, a reporter went to John's house. Turns out the reporter and John had been in contact with each other for a while and after the article was posted about John's death he went to check out Lang's residence to be sure they were in fact the same person.

It was then that the reporter was approached by two older white men driving a gold camry.

When I arrived, at John’s house, the place was boarded up. I snapped a couple of photos with my cell phone and sent them to concerned parties. I called my friend and Fifth Column contributor James Job, who was searching for the house based on the vague description in the news, to give him the address.

Shortly after, a gold Toyota Camry pulled up behind me. The two middle-aged gentlemen never got out of the car and it became obvious that they were cops. When James arrived, we confronted them together.

The officers wouldn’t give us any information about their intentions, but then I brought up the fact that he implicated the police in his murder. The driver admitted to knowing about John’s websites, where he detailed his harassment by Fresno law enforcement. At the end of the altercation, James asked what their law enforcement affiliation was, Fresno Police or Fresno Sheriff’s Department. They said they were with the police department and we ended the interaction.

Turns out that the officers in the car lied about their affiliation and were actually with the Fresno Sheriff's department, which can be confirmed with John Lang's video evidence. Thankfully the reporter snapped a photo of the two men who questioned him with his cell phone. So we can positively identify them as liars with the Fresno Sheriffs department and NOT the Fresno PD.....

So why the need to lie about the affiliation? Makes everything seem much more suspicious....

Fresno Sheriff Deputies Caught Lying Outside Of Murdered Activists House

The lying Deputies

The lying deputies again, present at John's house months before his death

I hope this reporter exposes as much as he knows. This may be the only person left to make a difference in this entire ordeal.

I checked into them as well. It's a classic front or burner association. Looks legit on the outside but if you really look hard it falls apart. There is no cleaning agency by that name with a van or number that I can find. It's a fake.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
A bit more rummaging and I find that the Police Chief (Jerry Dyer) may be involved with the death of another officer:

City of Fresno Police Lieutenant Jose Moralez ended his struggles in front of his friend Jerry Dyer's home. He had risen along with his friend through the ranks of the department and was a likely Captain candidate before personal situations affecting his job led to his untimely death.

Linky

Didn't think it could happen, but this keeps getting more and more surreal the more I find.

Or is it just me that thinks this?

I think it's obvious at this point that the carpet cleaning company was a clear front.

And the part that confuses me from what you posted was this quote

City of Fresno Police Lieutenant Jose Moralez ended his struggles in front of his friend Jerry Dyer's home.

Are we to believe that this guy Jose committed suicide in front his "friends" house? And that's that?

I know if I were to kill myself id drive to a coworkers house and do it in front of where they live...c'mon

This is the shadiest mountain of bull#.

John Lang was murdered for speaking out against local Fresno law enforcement and that's that.

So now what?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KylarDrake

I checked into them as well. It's a classic front or burner association. Looks legit on the outside but if you really look hard it falls apart. There is no cleaning agency by that name with a van or number that I can find. It's a fake.

Did you actually call the number and try to schedule a cleaning?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

You misunderstand; I don't even think they exist. I certainly didn't find any number or register for them on google.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KylarDrake
a reply to: charolais

You misunderstand; I don't even think they exist. I certainly didn't find any number or register for them on google.

You didn't try very hard then: google search

I called the number and got an answering machine for Guarantee Carpet Care (although I forgot about the different time zone - it was only 6am in CA).

Not trying to bash you, just wondering where you are going with this. I don't disagree that this entire story is EXTREMELY shady, but cmon a quick google search came up with a lot of results.
edit on 10-2-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is interesting. I live near Fresno and have my whole life. It's a horrible city and corruption has always been a part of it. It's also got a very big "old boys" corruption thing going on. For the size of the city it has an enormous amount of crime and anyone from there will tell you the cops are shady as hell. All and all the place is a sh*thole and I wouldn't live there for anything. I'd rather live homeless somewhere than live as an average person in Fresno.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes, this story is disturbing and represents a legitimate example of what many fear. That those in power and authority are evil and self serving to the point that they will kill any who expose their actions.

The carpet company is legit-ish, they have one Yelp review from a couple of days after the incident in question:

Great business with professional staff. They did a great job at an affordable price. Would recommend them to all my friends. Give them a try. They will leave your carpet looking like new.

See my prior post (Here) to learn what else was found in relation to this carpet cleaning company.

The police chief's friend who was found to have committed suicide (by a self inflicted gunshot wound to the chest) was a long time veteran of 30 years. That incident occurred shortly after Chief Dyer suspended Moralez for policy violations and took his gun & badge from him. Days later he is last seen alive speaking with Chief Dyer.

Officer Moralez widow (also a former Frenso police officer) filed a wrongful death lawsuit. The widow's attorney seems to have been coerced into not pursuing the action:

According to Yolanda, the family’s attorney failed to appear at hearings and mysteriously disappeared for 3 months, resulting in the case being dismissed.

“I was staking out his office, because I was notified that I had missed a court date, and I hadn’t heard from him in months. I spotted him going into his office one day, and went in and asked him; ‘Did they get to you?’ he was silent.” -Yolanda said.

Source

That whole city needs to be descended upon by the Feds.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

wow, the source article you linked at the bottom of your post essentially proves that Moralez's death (murder) was orchestrated by Dyer, the Fresno chief of police.

there's some pretty damning testimony from Moralez's wife, a former narcotics officer and even from the coroner who looked at his body. who in his 30 years said he'd never seen a male suicide victim who committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest....i mean seriously. if you're gonna shoot yourself while attempting suicide, you do it to the head.

it's also extremely suspect that just prior to this the chief had Moralez suspended and took his badge and gun....

what better way to leave a man vulnerable and defenseless than to take his badge and weapon.

Fresno is a f*cked up sh!t heap of corruption.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Congruent with the behavior demonstrated by the Fesno police department, it's been learned that they are using a social media data mining company to assist in its operations.

Social Media Intelligence

PURPOSE BUILT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY & SECURITY.

A location-based social media monitoring platform that provides public safety & security organizations enhanced capabilities for managing crisis situations, investigation support, and mitigating risk in potentially volatile situations.

I have to give credit to the ACLU & BLM for this information:

In a conversation with our Police Department, we were told that this was a test software program with algorithms that contained embedded hashtags from the data-mining company Media Sonar.

This demonstrates, to me at least, that the Fesno PD will use any tool in their arsenal in relentless pursuit of its percieved enemies.

The Fresno Peoples Media is waiting on a coroner's report.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join