It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I Did Not Know What the Email Issue Was All About

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A CNN "Town Hall" style Q&A meeting last night put the 3 main Democrat candidates on stage (separately - no debate) and Hillary was a gem.

The questions were naturally all scripted as usual.

Sanders did OK and actually addressed issues.

Hillary was asked about the email scandal and looked so surprised (like she didn't know about the question ahead of time) and actually made it look like was startled or something.

All scripted and acted out "professionally".

But the GEM is that she actually said she didn't Know What the Email Issue Was All About

The Iowa Caucuses are next week and She will be on full throttle rebuttal and damage control mode.

Hillary always looks "better" when surrounded by herself.

“Yes, I think that’s a fair criticism,” Clinton said of the Des Moines Register’s point that she should have apologized for the scandal sooner. “I have no intention of doing anything other than find a convenient way” to communicate, Clinton said. “It turned out not to be so convenient.”

Clinton refused to call it an error in judgment.

“Maybe being faster, trying to figure out what all of this means,” Clinton said, when asked what she could have done differently, suggesting that she did not know what she was doing was wrong and potentially illegal.

the Espionage Act of 1913

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Stop stirring old fox! And besides aren't there enough threads on this?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Stop stirring old fox! And besides aren't there enough threads on this?

Yea. I'm tired of all these minutia updates to the email story. At this point, the next news I want about it is if she is getting indicted or not. The speculation and trivial nonsense like this is just going to get people's hopes up, so if nothing happens then they'll all be outraged and expend a lot of energy being angry when the problem was they let themselves be swept up into the hype.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There can't be enough threads about this, until that female dog is under formal prosecution. Stirrs my head to boiling thinking how these low lives mangled General P for nothing, really NOTHING, and then threw TS material all around the world, and now they skid off all the reasonable enquiries as if this would be all a non-issue. I say, I say.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

There can't be enough threads about this, until that female dog is under formal prosecution. Stirrs my head to boiling thinking how these low lives mangled General P for nothing, really NOTHING, and then threw TS material all around the world, and now they skid off all the reasonable enquiries as if this would be all a non-issue. I say, I say.

Exactly, what is good for the gander is good for the goose in this case. Attacking Gen Petraeus for having material locked in his desk drawer, and letting Mrs. Corruption go would be very telling.

edit on 26/1/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
At the same town hall...she also said that there is NO reason for people to ever think she's dishonest.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
At the same town hall...she also said that there is NO reason for people to ever think she's dishonest.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! That is epic. The one who said she had no documents to the White Water scandal and they were found stacked on a table in the White House. She is so full of it.

edit on 26/1/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I stated this same thing in another thread and was blasted for it. I'm so sick of seeing threads about this, we don't need hourly, daily, or even weekly updates about this. Let's give it a month at least and I'll be happy. There are more important things to talk about, the investigation will uncover what it uncovers and we'll find out how it turns out. At this point it's like watching paint dry and getting updates on what parts are more dry than others constantly.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t are you forced to click, does that one line of text bother you to the point of saying the ops opinion does n ot even warrant a look for those who do care?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

You're right. I don't have to look. And I usually don't, but for once I'd like to point out something like I did and people be like, "yeah maybe you are right. Maybe I AM getting my hopes up too much, thus setting myself up for failure." But I guess that was too much to hope for. Only to get posts such as yours instead...

I almost hope that Hilary DOES get off, just so I can see all you guys who've overhyped their wishes go all insane when she isn't indicted. Though if that happens, don't say I didn't warn you or anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah...
I'm tired of all these threads.

But I am like Hillary....
And I didn't know!

So I clicked on the thread and posted!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Just another dip in the cesspool of preferred ignorance by one of our candidates for the highest office of our nation.

At this point in time, I do not see any candidate fully worthy of the title, President of the United States of America.
In fact, I haven't seen one in decades.

The 20th century rendered up four of the finest in history:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Dwight David Eisenhower
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Ronald Wilson Reagan

To date, the 21st century has offered nothing but liars, political puppets and destroyers of Liberty.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's always a million excuses when people run out of gas.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I do have to look. And I usually do, and for the millionth time I'd like to point out something like I did and people be like, "yeah maybe you are right.

Fixed your post for you

See you on the next Hillary thread..

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So bashing on every little thing Trump says and blowing things out of proportion over multiple threads daily is okay, but mentioning this actually illegal thing that Hillary did is "trivial"

Trump says mean things that hurt peoples feelings (Not Illegal) = GET HIM

Hillary breaks the law and acts aloof about it = Nothing to see here, move along, petty conservative schemes

When I start seeing you posting in Trump threads along the lines of "Haven't we heard enough about this" then maybe you can start to show yourself as someone actually interested in fair discussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

If I made a thread over every stupid thing that Trump has said, this forum would be a lot more cluttered than it is. Heck there is something stupid he just said recently that I contemplated making a thread over (about his remarks to some guy he ejected from one of his rallies who was wearing a red turban), but I decided that it wasn't worth it. So nice try there.

Hillary breaks the law and acts aloof about it = Nothing to see here, move along, petty conservative schemes

I'm not even defending Hillary... I want to see her arrested as much as the next guy, but I don't want to hang on every bit of non-news that gets released about her. It's not worth it and is just setting yourself up for disappointment if nothing happens.

Look I get it. Y'all are terrified that she won't be arrested, so you want to reinforce your beliefs over and over again. Me. I'm going to accept whatever decision comes down. If she is indicted and arrested, awesome. If not. Oh well. It wouldn't be the first time a corrupt politician got away with breaking the law.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Bennyzilla

If I made a thread over every stupid thing that Trump has said, this forum would be a lot more cluttered than it is. Heck there is something stupid he just said recently that I contemplated making a thread over (about his remarks to some guy he ejected from one of his rallies who was wearing a red turban), but I decided that it wasn't worth it. So nice try there.

I'm not even defending Hillary... I want to see her arrested as much as the next guy, but I don't want to hang on every bit of non-news that gets released about her. It's not worth it and is just setting yourself up for disappointment if nothing happens.

Look I get it. Y'all are terrified that she won't be arrested, so you want to reinforce your beliefs over and over again. Me. I'm going to accept whatever decision comes down. If she is indicted and arrested, awesome. If not. Oh well. It wouldn't be the first time a corrupt politician got away with breaking the law.

Simple question:
If you're sick of and annoyed by Hillary threads, why do you keep posting on them?
Avert thine eyes...and post on a "I love Bernie" thread, instead.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah yes, the "if you don't like it, don't post here defense" like the things I was pointing out have no merit just because I could have just ignored the thread in the first place. Good job for presenting nothing as a rebuttal.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah yes, the "if you don't like it, don't post here defense" like the things I was pointing out have no merit just because I could have just ignored the thread in the first place. Good job for presenting nothing as a rebuttal.

LOL...see...you LOVE posting on these threads! You're addicted.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Last night at the townhall discussion, Hillary said some of the things in the emails she turned over were embarrassing such as how technologically challenged she is. This was in answer to a question Cuomo asked her.

Was that "admission" just an excuse or is she trying to garner some sympathy playing the part of the doddering older lady that just doesn't get all this technology stuff.

She is sly as an old fox, and twice as smart as everybody else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join