It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat room chronicles 1:staring MacKiller : The alien clones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Can you guys get back on topic please.

Tut dang immature moderator
Only joking.

Chatroom Chronicles Two: The Vampire Dog

Agent Herman investigated an apparent animal cruelty case but something didn't fit. He couldn't put his finger on it. It was either the shoulder of his new coat or the whole sleeve. The shop had taken his measurement but it would appear that the shop clerk got his inches and centimetres mixed up. He was troubled again by the picture of the shop clerk being hung, drawn and quartered. He was often troubled by such day dreams. He was interrupted by a man walking by and asking if he liked the Incredible Hulk look.

"Another one to be murdered" Herman said to himself not noticing the police officer behind him.

"You found the next one? The next victim?" He asked.

"He knows the who the next victim is people" Yelled the police officer ignoring agent Herman waving his hands and motioning him to shut up rather rudely.

A group of police officers gathered around agent Herman.

" I... I..I agent Herman. I. The murderer is the.... dog and the next victim is ....."

To be continued...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I can't wait for the next one so many great stories on ATS

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would like to add that for (not parts 3 and 4) chat room chronicles 3 and 4 maybe a guest author could write it.

So once this one is finished.

If you want to write a CRC you can.

*calls Herman*

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
I would like to add that for (not parts 3 and 4) chat room chronicles 3 and 4 maybe a guest author could write it.

So once this one is finished.

If you want to write a CRC you can.

*calls Herman*

heh heh, that would be great! One question though, am I evil now!? haha. Or...maybe you used my suggestion in the U2U I sent you haha. Good story though.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Cool Herman will be writing the next chat room chronicles maybe i'll write one someday but it probably won't be like a story format more like

Bambi: Howdy everybody
Cpr: *shoots bambi* Dhutup

Format

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Very cool cpr12r.

I look forward, as I know you have quite the imagination...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Very cool cpr12r.

I look forward, as I know you have quite the imagination...

Well, there's thanks for ya!!!

I invent the story.

And a guest author who ain't wrote anything gets all the praise.

The unjust world we live in.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That's how life is like shorty

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why does it seem that humor always follows anything regarding Mac?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Because Mac is well... funny?

(looking)

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Because Mac is well... funny?

I can't argue with one!

Mac also refers to himself in third person

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Why does it seem that humor always follows anything regarding Mac?

He is a funny kind of guy, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Mac is officially declared...the "shiznay"
. LOL!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
CRC 2: The vampire dog is staying un-finished.

I think ill plan how im gonna end the next one...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Agent Herman was still investigating the original case. It just didn't fit. Something smelt fishy, maybe even cheesy and it wasn't just Herman's aftershave. His thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of somebody entering the ATS chat room. It was a member than Herman hadn't come across before called The cheese.

Later that day a thread caught his eye but talking about that wouldn't forward the storyline. So i wont bother mentioning it further.

Later that evening he noticed another thread that caught his eye. It was called "Can Cheese Ever Be Good?". A thread by none other than The cheese himself. He read the thread.

"Cheese is everywhere these days. Have you notised? Cheese cheese cheese! I hate cheese, i hate cheese so much that i named myself after it! Cheese is evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil."

All Herman noticed was dat noticed was rongly spalt and that it was strange a mod hadn't yet deleted it from the NWO forum.

Herman flicked through the other forums on the board. Looking in all the sections and noticed that the cheese thread was in them all!

Moments later he received several U2Us linking him to these cheese threads. Cheese was popping up everywhere but most went about as if nothing had changed.

Another month passed and by this time Herman had put to the back of his head. Assuming it was just an ATS prank but then the cheese adds started appearing. It had became clear that something was a foot. So afoot it was doubly afoot. Anyone know the plural for afoot?

Agent Hermen knew that a conspiracy had invaded and infected ATS itself. He must stop it before it grows out of control and this is what the will set about doing it he continuation.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by shorty]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
LMAO short stuff!

that was dead funny - i expect more high quality from this story now lol

one thing tho... whats with all the cheese?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Awesome dude!
Hmmm, now to set out and find this cheese culprit...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Kano walked down the hall of a block of flats, checking the door numbers as he passed. He walked up another flight of stairs and rounded the corner to the next level. His eyes flicked across the door numbers on the doors to the left and right of him. Kano continued to walk down the corridor until he came to the door number he had been looking for. He tapped on the door and was called in.

"Hi, Kano" Said ADVISOR ushering him into the room and shutting the door quickly behind him.

Kano looked to his left and saw a small grey alien sat in an arm chair waving to him.

"What is that" Said Kano backing away back towards the door and feeling for the door knob.

"That's Simon, dont worry"

"That is Simon?"

"Yeah, go over and see him"

ADVISOR walked towards the coach next to the chair Simon was sat on. Kano followed him peering over his shoulder towards the alien. Then Kano broke of his close pursuit of ADVISOR and walked towards the alien. He began to prod the alien with his index finger.

"How do you like it? er? Yea, it's not nice be poked and prodded, ah?"

Simon turned his head towards ADVISOR.

"What is this human doing?"

"Well, he is standing infront of you poking you repeatedly with his index finger" Said ADVISOR . "And grinning profusely"

"That's it!" Said Simon waving his long grey finger and shrinking Kano to an inch in height (which is 2.2 cms. See i'm not just a pretty face... come to think of it i'm not even a pretty face).

Simon stood up and picked the screaming Kano up and put him under an empty glass. Then walked to a near by goldfish tank and removed a small fake diver in a diving suit from within it. Then walked back to Kano who was trying to avoid the spider which had landed on top of the glass. Simon flicked the spider off and took Kano out from under the glass, dressed him in the divers suit and through him back into the fish tank.

"He's sleeping with the fishes, now."

"Yes, so he is" said ADVISOR with a mixed look of amazement and fear in his eyes. "Kinda ironic isn't it? You being Simon the Grey instead of Simon Gray"

"I may have only been visiting this planet for a while but i have noticed that humans fail to understand the correct usage of their own words. Even your primitive grammar is too much for you to handle. Just read this for prove"

Meanwhile:

"Sir, i have to issues" Said agent Hermen.

"Fire"

"Well, the first is that on the pen i've got. The standard issue CIA pen. It has quite a drastic miss spelling on it. It says NSA instead of CIA"

"Yes, well, it's called budgeting. We cant afford to reprint the pens, so you just have to make do with the NSA pens. We tried reprinting the standard issue CIA towels and just printed CIA over NSA but it didn't work out"

"Yeah, i wondered why my towel said CSA, couldn't you at least of replaced the S?"

"No"

"Oh yea, and i need plane tickets to the yuk"

"The what? You mean the U.K, Herman?"

"Oh yea, same thing, right?"

"Right, with those Brits it's an easy mistake to make"

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
LOL shorty...

let's see if kano can swim!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join