It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais, French Authorities Are Dignified Says Eritrean Pharmacist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
They say any idiot can make themselves uncomfortable.

Any idiot can also get into a scuffle with police.

Yet here we have a very different story. www.nottinghampost.com...

The way the French authorities treat you is dignified. They just ask you to go back and walk away.

The fighting with police and abysmal looking living conditions at Calais are a choice, encouraged by fake activists.

It's possible to pay ten people smugglers, make use of fossil fuel powered boats, planes and trains, smuggle yourself onto a lorry with the attendant risks to driver and cargo, then arrive in the UK with the best intentions, as this man did. It's possible to do all that and report that the way the French authorities treat you is dignified.

What this man says seems to confirm the trouble at Calais is staged to gain the advantages of perceived victimhood.
edit on 26 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 26 1 2016 by Kester because: quote

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

These look more like fireworks than tear gas. Surely year gas canisters don't explode when thy hit the deck like a firework?!

I think this video misrepresents and is contrived.

Poor migrants being picked on by French police, or different migrant nations attacking another group as part of the oft-reported violence and criminality in the camp. If Sunnis and Shias can merrily behead each other back home, then a few fireworks is probably an expression of peaceful love and coexistence.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

there are several types of " CS gas grenade "

some DO burst on impact - this is to prevent throwback by the rioters

the " ispra 404d " is CS // CN grenade that disingtigrates on detonation - creating a dust clout that is hard to evade

i dont know exactly what the french inventory is right now - but as above - such grenades do exist for the express purpose that they cannot be kicked away or thrown back

hope this clarifies that issue

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Fascinating.

Manufactured in Zichron Yaakov, a town founded in 1882 by Baron Edmond James de Rothschild.

They do a Ghostbusters version.

This is the first real anti-mob tear gas ejector weapon, for indoors and outdoors use.
www.ispraltd.com...

Suitable for indoors use. Handy for clearing out the staybehinds after a party.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Maybe a mix of fireworks and teargas. I don't want to extend this discussion, but I post the below as an example of foreworks being used by migrants, in a crowd...

If the French are using tear gas then they are losing control. Time to deport malcontents methinks? Certainly don't want people like that in the UK.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Maybe a mix of fireworks and teargas.

yup - it COULD be

have you googled french media sites for official accounts of police actions ?

the french are generally reasonably good for transparency in such matters

you may disagree with the motives for them storming the camp

but they will admit that they used tear gas , bataton rounds and water canon et etc

and claim it was nessecary - you may not agree it was - but thats another issue

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Calais Migrant Solidarity have numerous similar videos, and mind bending contradictory excuses for the stone-throwing. This is the stone throwers being forced back rather than the camp being stormed. Allegedly only 300 or so troublemakers being manipulated by fake activists.

The teargas is French made. Israeli police used to buy it.

www.nobelsport.fr...

Nobel Sport Sécurité has always banked on research and development.

What better research and development than an ongoing situation like Calais. Worthwhile putting in a few provocateurs.
edit on 27 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 27 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

hi kester - i am un-subbing this thread - as i am really not interested in the politics of if - i only replied in the first instance to educate a member who was unaware that burst on impact CS munitions existed [ cos this is something i know about ]

hope you understand my bowing out

top topics

join