It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Miracle from God as man tries to stab priest.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
So, I insinuate, while you imply..your funny!

Have I made any definitive claims thus far?

As for the guy being unstable, I already said that since he came with intent...the knife would you believe. Waving a knife around is enough in some places for someone to pull out their peashooter and make a quick end to things...do I need to demonstrate pictorially?

It sounds as if you're making a point that it is staged now.

So what are you saying this time round, the guy is a, (bit loopy) drama queen who staged this thing all by himself, and not as many were saying...or implying...or insinuating, (like yourself) earlier that it was this churches idea?

I never stated that that was my conclusion at all.

You asked:

smurfy
would all the people be in on it?

I responded with:

Ghost147
No, that's totally unnecessary.

I wasn't making a claim that it was him and him alone, but rather that it isn't a requirement for everyone to be involved for it to be staged.

Funny thing about events like this, sophisticated people today don't dare talk about God so much as Karma WTF?

What does Karma have to do with any of this?

So, where do you want to be? first video, or the second for instance, might help you.

I don't understand your question. where would I want want to be for what?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

So, I insinuate, while you imply..your funny!

Have I made any definitive claims thus far?

Yup.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it says there you agree on all points. That would include Balans's comment on the camera zooming in...so a conspiracy by more than one then?
Except, as I said back a bit, the camera/s were watching him already.

Oops! I forgot the 'solo' chair...they are all solo chairs..tricky that, could mean anything, but mostly nothing.
edit on 25-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
How did that "simplicity" work for the 6 million jews executed in WW2?
What about the 26 million under Stalin who died?
Or those under the Khmer Rouge? How about Rwanda? Syria? Sudan? Somalia? Ukraine? Kosovo? Uganda?
Why is your God letting ISIS murder and kill innocent people, children?
Why is your God NOT helping these people?

Seems incredibly ironic that regardless of WHAT God does, everything is always his fault...

If He judges and brings a flood, he's the big bad meany.

If He doesn't bring a flood, well he's STILL the bad guy for not stopping things like He did before...

At some point in time man will come to realize that the only problem here is staring him right in the mirror.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The only miracle would be,

Someone believing this bs.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yup.

I think it says there you agree on all points.

I'm glad you provided an image, so that you and others can see the word, "Looks", used as a verb, as in "looks to be", synonymous with "appears", in both the comment I quoted as well as in mine.

There is no definitive claim in either of the comment I quoted, nor in my specific comment, nor do I currently (as I did then) claim that the video represents a direct staging, but rather, there is evidence to suggest it was staged.

Your conclusion on my stance is invalid.

That would include Balans's comment on the camera zooming in...so a conspiracy by more than one then?

I have already explained that I do not, and have not claimed that the possible staging was due to one individual only.

Please work on your reading comprehension.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Yup.

I think it says there you agree on all points.

I'm glad you provided an image, so that you and others can see the word, "Looks", used as a verb, as in "looks to be", synonymous with "appears", in both the comment I quoted as well as in mine.

There is no definitive claim in either of the comment I quoted, nor in my specific comment, nor do I currently (as I did then) claim that the video represents a direct staging, but rather, there is evidence to suggest it was staged.

Your conclusion on my stance is invalid.

That would include Balans's comment on the camera zooming in...so a conspiracy by more than one then?

I have already explained that I do not, and have not claimed that the possible staging was due to one individual only.

Please work on your reading comprehension.

So, going with your drift..exactly why do you think the video looks ridiculous...strictly within the parameters of Balans's post since you agree with Balan, the video can't look ridiculous, it's just a video, and Balan didn't say that the video was ridiculous anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

strictly within the parameters of Balans's post since you agree with Balan

Simply because I agree with his points does not mean those are the only points I have.

- He gets a solo seat at the front. On the other side of the room there are two chairs, next to each other, and against the wall, as you would expect in accordance to every single other chair in the room. His chair is right in the middle of the right side, for no apparent reason, separate, and no other chair in the room but that one is placed in such a manner.

- The way he falls, making sure he doesn't fall on the knife. The falling shows self protection, not only from the knife itself, but also from the fall itself. You'll notice his right hand is intentionally placed to protect from the fall, unlike what you would see with a sudden blackout. The head is supported by the neck during the entire fall as well. There is no sudden impact with the ground, also like you would expect with a sudden blackout, and a collapse.

- Camera zooming in: The camera I actually have no issues at all. It's clearly post editing, and not the actual camera moving and zooming.

- I don't see him trying to stab anything. He makes a direct line to the podium, but he does not directly go after the priest. He looks at where the priest went afterwards, but instead of actually trying to go after him, he simply paces around for a bit.

Then you have the reaction of some of the audience. Unfortunately the camera is zoomed in at the time, but look at the two guys at the table on the right. The guy in blue isn't even phased by the incidence. He has his legs relaxed and crossed throughout the entire event, you can even see his legs still crossed when the guy stomps up to the podium, paces around, and even looks and moves in the direction of that man in the blue shirt. The entire time he is just sitting there like he's seen the event 1000 times. He doesn't panic, he doesn't even brace himself or get even remotely tense.

That is why all of this looks highly suspicious and likely a fake.

the video can't look ridiculous, it's just a video, and Balan didn't say that the video was ridiculous anyway.

Do I really need to explain how I obviously meant the the contents within the video, and not the literal video itself? Is your position so weak that that's really what you need to bring up? This comment of yours serves no purpose but to detract from the actual argument at hand.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Except he doesn't DO anything. That's my point. He doesn't do anything because he isn't real.

The post I replied to was a statement that people will be protected by putting their faith in God and call on his name.

That's b*llsh*t, dude. He hasn't saved anyone. He lets millions upon millions die by people who CALL on his name (yelling Alhu ackbar as they cut off some poor sod's head!)

I'm not blaming God for any of that because he isn't real. He's made up. It's the fault of man that we act so terribly to one another, nothing else.

But I 100% contest and refute ANY claim that some God is protecting us or protects those who believe in him or "call on his name".
edit on 25-1-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What actually happened....That lady in the orange outfit is a jedi. She used the force and pushed him to the ground.

The guy in blue is obi wan kenobi her master.

There is no way to prove anything.

It's almost too obvious to be staged.

My theory, this man is pyschotic. Though psychotic he believes in their powers. He goes to this church for whatever reason like he thinks their demons or imposters. He gets there, the pastor knows he is off the walls so he sits this special guy up front to be nice.
This guy goes to make his move, then being the suggestable schizophrenic he is sees the jedi in orange force push him. He makes himself believe he is actually force pushed.

This phenom has been shown to happen, a notable example is the no touch punch. where the victim believes they are hit with psi/ki/chi etc

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think this gif will cover my opinion on this video

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My posts are getting screenshot now? I don't know if I should feel glad or scared on a site like this

Kidding aside, I thank both of you. Ghost147 for correctly extrapolating on my points and smurfy for providing the screenshot and misspelling my name not once, but twice! No worries hehe.

After watching it a couple of times again I stand by my observations being suspicious. Apart from the camera zoom probably. As Ghost147 also correctly pointed out I did mean "it looks like", implying I do not know either.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Balans

I'm glad I could elaborate on your points and still have an agreement on the observations, ball'nz

edit on 25/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I too saw the solo seat up front and said no way this is off, then when you notice no one is behind him, you get the impression something was created.

Then look, I don't know if it's just the way they do things, but plastic chairs in a church? Wooden chairs are in most, plastic is a stretch but I supposed it can be common.

Then the lines on the floor and the way the main character sits right in the corner of the front left, almost like x marks the spot.

And then, the kicker,

If no one knew he was going to do this, why oh why was he the focus on the video in the beginning? I mean, this guy gets more screen time than donald trump.

If this isn't fake, then I think '___' may be in play.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Really come on the kid supposedly tells thr priest he's there ti kill him and he sets him in a chair right up front. Oh and conviently decides not to press charges when supposedly a knife was weilded against him. And also love the claim thr video was released by a member that's obviously not true. You can see its security cameras meaning thr priest released it after editing of course. Betring its a rubber knife lmao.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

This guy was clearly looking for a sirloin steak, to cut up and distribute to the others when had a stroke..

Poor fellow

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

woooa right there. He gets FOLLOWED by security camera's, like they are watching him. It was all just done for the LOL's
edit on 26-1-2016 by GreenGunther because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

OK - just for the hell of it - my response will sidestep any issues of this " events " authenticity and jump straight to statistics .

right - just for entertainment purposes - we have accepted that this was " teh work of gawd "

then this makes gawds " interventions " rate a freaking joke

at that moment he " stopped " a non event - some muppet waving a knife , while around the work he left thousands to a cruel fate

further gawd still hates amputees

thanks gawd

you have to strech the credibility of " gawd moves in mysterious ways " to utterly insane levels to handwave this away

its so freaking mysterious - that its indistingushable for utter bollox

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

compelled to point out that using most vid editing suites you can :

" zoom " and " pan " using automated plug-ins

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Pfft. There are any number of charms in Grand Albert against knife attack. Obviously, the priest has prepared for this beforehand by simple conjuration. Even the short form spell would have this effect on the weak, whilst the long form would possibly kill the assailant.

Even the long form against knife attack only takes about 10 minutes to lay. Obviously the priest is skilled at hexarie.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Really come on the kid supposedly tells thr priest he's there ti kill him and he sets him in a chair right up front. Oh and conviently decides not to press charges when supposedly a knife was weilded against him. And also love the claim thr video was released by a member that's obviously not true. You can see its security cameras meaning thr priest released it after editing of course. Betring its a rubber knife lmao.

Really come on....what? I don't know what you are getting at. As for the rest, yes they are security cameras I pointed that out some time ago, and of course there are edits, that's all first base stuff. As for the chair, it was already there, one of the greeters took the guy to it from outside, not the priest.

Ah! the rubber knife, so that puts the incident as staged by most people there, well at least that's direct.
when I started this thread I asked people what they thought, that's all. I thought it was staged at first.
Most here think it staged, though some of the reasons given just meant nothing, others are not sure, but even if not staged, that need not mean that this was the hand of God, though the priest would differ there, and I certainly wouldn't know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join