It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What what you do to make a better world ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have read a number ATS threads on many subjects where many people express their opinions and offer some advise.
Wether if be Aliens Tsunamis Islam N.Korea Bush Kerry ect ect ect

But if it were up to you what would you do to make the world a better place.

It's ok putting others down for there actions i.e BUSH or ISLAM or whatever
but if we wanted a world of peace and sharing and caring regardless or race colour or belife - Then what is the best way ?

Personally i would start with the children and educate them to accept all walks of life - and that religon is a personal choice that doesn't hold any place in society - I know its impossible -

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"imagine there's no heaven, and no religion too"........(john Lennon)....etc its been done

your right though, it must start with our children, unfortunatly folk teach their kids the same hates and predjustice, its a cycle, i dont see how to break that, this is why a war on terror is plain B.S

[edit on 113131p://210111 by instar]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
First thing is to abolish religion. I feel that religion is the cause of all the hatred. People fight wars over religion. Now people can still believe what they wish but it is in home only. This obviously will never happen but I'm answering the authors question.

Second is to make one country or one world country. We could call it: The United Countries of the World. Make all humans as one. This works with number one.

I think these two things would make the world a much better place. Obvioulsy these things will never happen but I answered his question. They are only my thoughts so stay calm.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
hmm, a global nation, a single huge economy? i like the idea, i wonder if anyone can think of how it might work? isnt that what dubya wants? a global America?

[edit on 113131p://240111 by instar]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Try 10 per cent less fraud, waste and abuse on all levels, and 10 per cent more incentives for people to do what is objectively right. That is all that you need to create almost immediately, a better world. Go ahead, just rip everybody off 10 per cent less than what is happening now, not much to ask, but it would mean universal peace and prosperty. Think about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I would get rid of 80% of taxs that people have to pay. People would be spending more money with the additonal revenue the government would make in the long term I would create an education system that encourges people to think and teaches them life skills such as how to run a small business. The health and education system would be free its best to see people put there money back into the market rather then have people strugging to pay back the government. Here in NZ I would introduce new environmental laws so it is possible to have economic growth and protect the environment. Bring on nuclear power!
Massive defence spending cant be sustained however I would ensure who ever messed with the global government would pay a heavy price and be defeated.

I also like the idea of a global economy I would love to the currency a coin might have a Kangaroo on side with the North American eagle on the other side.

top topics

join