It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we actually know that the NAZI's didn't win world war 2 ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's an interesting thought experiment, OP!

One thing I find intriguing is that the big banks and corporations who had dealings with Nazi-Germany are still part of the big money today.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
teh nazis lost and Hitler escaped to argentinia. teh FBI has files on him living there. the body they said was hitlers wasnt his at all and was female. The Russians let him get away and the FBI kept tabs on him to ensure he remained powerless.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

An 8 part series on the History channel - called hunting hitler - was an eye opener in terms of what they have found. I always was in the air about he committed suicide / he escaped. After watching what they found I think its time we rewrite the history books to Hitler escaped.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I tend to agree. It's not just him. There's endless people from history that they claim died somehow. But the body was disposed of, and/or we have no actual independent dna evidence that the guy they show who died wasn't a body double. The other thing that happens is they go missing and we're given a rough idea of what probably happened but no proof that the guy/gal is dead or anything else.

lets see:

hitler
oh same ah been laid en
Gaddafi
Steve Fossett

even a whole wake of leaders, celebreties, super rich etc etc etc. My guess is some of them just want to retire and so they're either given a way out, or they make their own way out. I mean they claim that even michael jackson and elvis and many others faked there death to get out of the limelight. I could see it happening.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Dont forget elvis. He just went home.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

history is wrought with conspiracies/plans and plots to control the masses?

even alex talked about invading before he set out to become great.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Because they went to the moon to regroup and try the world domination at a later date...

That's how we know.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Because they went to the moon to regroup and try the world domination at a later date...

That's how we know.

Such an awesome movie that was,
I would suggest everyone watch it for a laugh

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How do you know that you are not living on the Moon? That's pretty much the question.
The nazis were defeated in WW2 by the allied forces. Nazi ideology didn't disappear though, or should I say Nazi gatekeepers rather then ideology.

Some members of the nazi party hid outside Europe in other parts of the world. Their ideology has been brought back in Europe by the failure of the EU ruling class. The ruling class of Europe always reacts with nazism when it is about to go bankrupt. It is almost like a reflex. Nazi didn't run anything by themselves, rather they served the purpose of covering the ruling elite's asses when they got bankrupt during the 30s. The manifestation of nazism exclusively in Germany and Italy is only an indication of the weaknesses of these 2 countries and their inability to have a state policy, which has always been dictated from outside for a reason or another. They got the blame during the 30s but the whole European ruling class was responsible for WW2, not because of their incredibly fantastic illuminati plan, but because the ruling class was bankrupt and refused liquidation.

Right now the ruling elite in the EU are also bankrupt and seem to be refusing liquidation. Therefore they are pulling their nazi rabbit out of their hat... or at least they are trying.
This time though, the world is significantly different then during the 20s and 30s. This time the USA is a world power, at a higher level then during the 30s, Russia is at the highest point in its history of more than a 1000 years, and China has almost completely recovered from British drug wars and Japanese imperialist aggression of the 20th century.
The EU can try... but it won't pull out anything out of that hat this time around...

P.S. The fact that it is necessary to assert national sovereignty, border control and above all "the law" in EU states, does not imply in any way whatsoever that you must behave like a flatearther obscurantist moron. The law has to be respected on both sides.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join