It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broncos vs Panthers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Can't argue with you on that one. There will be lots of speculation on that in the after game reports.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Ya there will be. I think it will be some what warranted but in the grand scheme of things I will have to admit that the Panthers could have overcame it. The denver D was suffocating, so you could even argue they could have just punted after that catch. Cotchery should have just caught it in the first place, he didn't have a good night. Had some other drops too.

What I would like to see is it fuel the discussion of how the refs need to be a bigger part of the game. They are part time employees of the league. I would like that call just to be part of that discussion.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
All that aside, I was really glad that the Broncos won. I was a Colts fan back when Harbaugh was the Quarterback. When Peyton came in, it really brought some 'magic' back to the Colts. When he left, I was heartbroken...even though I understood why they had to make that difficult decision.

I feel his win tonight is some kind of vindication for him. I'm thrilled for him and his family.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Watched the game and prayed that the Broncos would win,my
prayer was answered.Yeah Broncos!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Agreed, it is cool to see him grab another ring.
Hopefully he hangs it up now, not that I don't want to see him in the league, just think this is the way to go out.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Called it. Offense gets the glory, but defense wins championships. Considering how little offensive support they saw, this Denver defense just might have a claim to the GOAT award, at least for a single Superbowl performance.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Go Broncos!!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

I feel his win tonight is some kind of vindication for him. I'm thrilled for him and his family.

did you see the look on Eli's face after the win though?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join