It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind Donald Trump’s Attack Strategy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Applause! !!!!!!! !

What's disheartening is that you seem to think you're smarter than everybody else and seem to know why people support him.

Opinions. Well, phhhttttt. .... IDK why so many Trump 'haters' are Hating the player, and not the game. ...

We'll stated Ksih !

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
IDK why so many Trump 'haters' are Hating the player, and not the game. ...

Well, in my opinion it's because there wouldn't be the Game if nobody was playing it. That phrase always seemed like nothing more than a deflection tactic by the players to shirk responsibility for what they do. So from that perspective, that is why you hate the player.

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Intelligence is a very subjective term...so your question is an impossible one to answer.

Maybe I'm asking my question in the wrong way. Let's start again in a different way.

Who do you think is more intelligent, Trump or Cruz??? Just in a general overall kind of way.

No, I understand what your asking.
Maybe it's best put that (IMO) Cruz and Carson would probably test highest on overall IQ tests of ALL the candidates (R & D)...but Trump probably has the greatest level of skill and knowledge where competitive and strategic thinking is concerned (again, IMO).

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I got you OjO. I understand.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now we're on the same page, good. I'd also agree with you. Not sure about Carson but IMO I'd say Cruz overall is probably more intelligent than Trump.

I don't want either for President and to be honest I'm not sure which one I'd pick if I had to either. On one hand Cruz is somewhat predictable in what he'd do that I wouldn't like, which is good because I know what to expect basically. With Trump it's more difficult because I'm not sure exactly what the hell would happen. He's said plenty of things I know I don't support, but I don't know if he'd really do them anyway. But even if he did try, there are so many other variable with him that could go wrong way before any of those ideas might come into play that it's not even a concern anyway.

Trump, if he was actually President, even though I totally am against it, kinda still holds interest for me because in a way I just want to see what the hell would happen. It's a strange position to be in actually. It's the kind of thing where if I wasn't actually in the country, I'd be like, "what the hell, go for it." But since it effects me directly I'm not so casual about saying what the hell just to find out.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ReadLeader

I gotta say, it's really disheartening to see members of ATS love Trump as they do, and there are a lot of you. ATS should be a place that shouldn't be supporting a man like Trump for president because as much as he isn't a politician, which is why you all say you love him so much, as he goes on he actually proves to us that he will become the very thing you all think he isn't. He's a liar. He's apart of the oligarchy that rules this land. He doesn't take responsibility for his wrong doings. But most importantly, he doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about you. He cares about himself and his legacy.

But he pretends to be a conservative and since he's the GOP front runner you all hail and praise him.

/golf clap

Guessing a Sanders supporter? Becauase all his supporters parrot the "my candidate is the only one that cares about you. He cares so much! He is a caring machine that will take care of you!" i see it 10 times a day on fb. "Bernie cares!"

Doesnt really matter if he does or,doesnt. His policies will bury the american economy. Burden everyone with huge additional taxes, and force the middle class into poverty so everyone is equally poor. The guy is absolutely clueless. He can be everyones favorite good,natured grandfather but he would,be a disaster as a leader, maybe even,worse than bush and obama before him. He would,continue to drive race baiting politics as well with all,the pc nonsense. He will push the anti self,defense front further. We dont need his religion. We need a leader. Is Trump,that leader? I have my doubts but he wont do half as much to,destroy america as Sanders would. Hes also not a theocrat like Cruz and not the level of pure criminal Clinton is. I dont like Trump. But this isnt a *****€ caring contest, this is,a contest for,a leader that wont finish destroying our country.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because people of her race tend to deflect the bigot card even when they are bigots. The race card in response to is when someone is mixed and identified as so or black tends to be a strong defense against the accusation. It's unfortunate but it's true. It won't stick to her because of that. That's what it has to do with it. She is a pro and a spin master. That's what she does and she is really good at it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You think I think I'm smarter than everyone else? How did ya come up with that? Read my post again.

And clearly ATS leans to the right, hence why there are so many Pro Trump threads on a daily basis. Do I want it to be a Huff Post? I dunno, I don't read the Huff Post but I would like this place to abandoned the partisan politics BS because it's all just a game to divide everyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You think I think I'm smarter than everyone else? How did ya come up with that? Read my post again.

And clearly ATS leans to the right, hence why there are so many Pro Trump threads on a daily basis. Do I want it to be a Huff Post? I dunno, I don't read the Huff Post but I would like this place to abandoned the partisan politics BS because it's all just a game to divide everyone.

Swills has a point here...to a point.
...Except, I don't agree ATS leans right.
People on the left might feel that way, but people like myself, who lean right,...often feel ATS leans left.

People on the right hear about Bernie 'ad nauseam' on ATS...and a recent poll thread actually proved that there are more Bernie voters on ATS than there are Trump voters (I know because I put the thread up).

I think this is probably a good reflection on ATS...as when both sides feel it leans the other way...it probably means ATS is pretty balanced.

Actually, politically, the ONLY thing the left and the Right seem to agree with here on ATS...is that BOTH can't stand Hillary.
edit on 25-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No, the right clearly has a majority on this site. It's funny you say you read about Sanders all the time here but clearly it's Trump who gets the attention of ATS. There are Sanders threads for sure but they pale in comparison to the number of Trump threads. Trump dominates ATS, not Sanders.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump dominates the news...so since this forum is news-based...many Trump threads are posted.
However, many, if not most, Trump threads are negative hit stories towards Trump...and posted by people on the left.
You know I'm right

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Okay now....

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
We should all know what that means...so stay on topic and quit the bickering.

Those who cannot control what they post will face further post removals, and possible temporary posting bans......it's a long way to November....let's have some good, civil political debate....You are responsible for your own posts.

ETA
For the record, clearly other posts could be removed......hopefully, members will get the drift.
STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on Mon Jan 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Trump dominates the news...so since this forum is news-based...many Trump threads are posted.
However, many, if not most, Trump threads are negative hit stories towards Trump...and posted by people on the left.
You know I'm right

Most of the Trump threads I happen to see seem to be threads in which his supporters get down on their knees to pay-lip service to Trump. It's disturbing to see how many people have fallen head-over-heals in love with this man.

It's Obama's Hope and Change all over again. Apparently they aren't smart enough to see what's happening here.

As long as we are talking about "smarts", let me be the one to say that this is a matter of intelligence. I see that many of those that support Trump lack the basic intelligence needed to understand simple English grammar and punctuation, let alone comprehend something much more complex as the American political landscape. Trump's own political strategy is dependent upon and directed towards stupid people.

The man's tactics openly insults his own supporter's intelligence and they cheer him on.

If that doesn't indicate the level of intelligence his supporters have, or don't have, than I don't know what does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join