It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS release new video threatening Cameron and saying UK next

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

The part everyone should be paying attention to is the part where he says, "you who love life as much as we love death"

That's what makes them formidable.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The US Government and intelligence agencies around the world are saying that they can't read codes like these.

However, remember when cell phones came out, and the FBI made a big announcement that they couldn't listen to their signals?

They caught several major mafia and crime figures simply by following their cars with a radio tuned in, listening to them discussing their plans on their cell phones.

I'm betting this idea that the Government can't read this encryption is a fallacy.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Didn't they say, the USA and Canada were next months ago and nothing happened????

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Bring it on. It's all hot air and propaganda, I refuse to be afraid or terrorised.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Perhaps he didn't wish them "Happy Eid" nicely enough when he crawled to the muslim population after the disclosure of his pig stuffing affair.

In their drive for mass immigration our government and especially men like Cameron have brought this situation on themselves with their eyes wide open and many (like Johnny two Jags Prescott) have filled their pockets with cheap imported labour within their business interests.

I am not sorry for Cameron only the innocent ones who get caught up in any muslim terrorism - who ever is behind it and I expect MI5 knows the answer to that!

Our borders need to go up immediately with no more immigrants until we have fully processed and assessed whether any of these people - mostly economic or in fact health-care migrants are useful and fit for purpose to live in this country. With unemployment running at over 50% within the immigrant population we don't need any more when we can[t employ what we have already. Neither do we want any idle no-brainers getting their shot of religious fundamentalism because its the only way they can get themselves a little respect within their communities.

I doubt they are only focussing on Cameron I suspect queenie and a number of other high flyers are on their little hit lists.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I can't and won't speak about anything Europe as I don't care but if Isis wants to take down anybody within the US government I won't lose any sleep.
edit on 25-1-2016 by Trueleadman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueleadman

I don't use this line often on ATS as its been overplayed and is said at the wrong times but I think it's appropriate here.

"I would expect a knock on your door soon"

Sanctioning the deaths of innocent people by a threat such as ISIS whilst proclaiming your lack of care for Europe, who btw are our allies! I can't understand,This # here blew me away and honestly appeared more threatening then it did satirical, if you're light heartedly joking it doesn't appear that way,at least to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Europe sang songs welcoming Isis into their country. I share no commonalities with that behavior and if they care more about Muslims than their well being have at it. As to the rest don't be such a cuck. And many have lost their lives for much less than ruining a nation.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Encryption services and Apps are not difficult to make. You can learn online in hours how to make your own PGP. There's tons of people who toy with PGP Keys and Apps they're all over. Not a conspiracy that ISIS has the tech...little kids use it.

Startling is the French speaking members. Simultaneously mocking the French and the world by showing they can blend in with language.

I guess PGP messages will be the norm in videos since they're virtually uncrackable. Tell a Sleeper Cell to wait for a video, they get their orders via the screen...and there you go.

Direct orders and Coms through internet right out in the open.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

ISIS.. UK Citizens.. Whats the difference ?

Bonfire Night: Giant effigy of David Cameron and dead pig's head to be burned for Guy Fawkes night
The 15ft puppet of a nearly naked David Cameron will star alongside an effigy of Sepp Blatter showing the middle finger at the annual bonfire celebrations in Lewes

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yes, because a terrorist group who is planning a surprise attack would publish a 'code' explaining where the attack will take place.

One can only laugh at the state of play today. Gullible just doesn't cut it.

I wonder when John McClane will come along and save us all.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I looked at the code to see if anything jumped out , I'm probably applying a way too simplistic approach but line 10 says 007 & QEN - that suggested to me MI5 headquarters and the Queen herself.

Line 11 towards the middle has G C Q in the middle area with a small 'h' - hmmmm (GCHQ ?)- it probably has many more acronyms if I look hard enough but that's what jumped out to me.

Here's hoping none of the above are the intended targets.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Yes, because a terrorist group who is planning a surprise attack would publish a 'code' explaining where the attack will take place.

One can only laugh at the state of play today. Gullible just doesn't cut it.

But didn't Bin Laden always make an announcement before he had his minions act?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Exactly. The official story relating to Bin Laden was BS too.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Just because nothing happen it doesn't mean that wasn't something been planned, after all we got a terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

The government most of the time works in the background and leave people to go on with their lives shopping, working and worry free.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Where is there a computer company out there that doesn't produce inflated claims about the capabilities of their products?
With that fact aside, If D-Wave's system works the way they say it works, the newest models cold VERY easily solve 2048 bit PGP encryption.

Imagine what the NSA/CIA/FBI/DHS/MI5/ETC/ have? I bet the secret tech is 20-30 years ahead of what "We" have or even know about.

Here's a snippet from a very well written article to back up what I said earlier in the thread about the PGP being easy to solve (Plus almost any other encryption, besides a specific form of AES encryption):

(SOURCE Hackaday) While it’s sweet to see the NSA publicly eat a little bit of (pre-emptive) crow, the fact that they’re afraid that quantum cryptanalysis is going to break things in the near future, but they don’t have any solid recommended alternatives yet, should scare you a little bit. Indeed, on their list of recommendations, only AES is not completely destroyed by quantum computing. That’s kinda spooky. This article sparked by NSA’s revelation at Ars Technica is a good read.

Easy-peasy. Like I said-Let's us see this code solved. The British solved the Germans' encryption in WWII...

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting this involves camerons current obssesion with breaking encryption
www.wired.co.uk...

The UK government still wants to fundamentally undermine encryption in the name of national security, despite a spokesperson for Number 10 saying the prime minister does not want to ban encryption after all.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

The NSA are in the process of moving to quantum key distribution which suggests to me current cryptography has either already been broken or it is anticipated in the not too distant future. Obviously they would not advertise that fact.

AES is government approved. That is enough to put me off. I use Blowfish.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Man ! this is too bad ! we thought Iran was the next target per their previous threat !!!

Brits won again i guess . i think the more you are threatened by these groups , the better country you are .

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Codes in messages is one of the hallmarks of Intelligence agencies / operatives.

Just like anonymous, it appears that with the right paraphernalia, any tool (or group of tools) can make a video and in this instance claim to be an Islamic muppet coming to take away the soul of the country.

ISIS is so 2015, it would be good to have a enemy that wasn't comprised of weak bitches scared to fight on a battle field like real men instead of hiding behind their mothers skirts, then again, they seem awfully adept at destroying Islam rather than galvanizing it.

Maybe that is their actual modus operandi because from where I'm sitting ISIS is to Islam as what US politicians are to the Constitution.

I'm sure MI6 will ramp up surveillance, spying and an overt police presence - to make the citizens safer.

(still won't stop a bomb going off though, or a crazy going crazy in a shopping mall)

Excuse my vulgar language , but these bastards will even shove bombs up their a$$es if they have to in order to spill more blood .

And as you said ,not having enough balls have forced them to take bitchy measures like the paris attack .

They are a bunch of F-ing cowards . period .

muslim ? muslim my **** . people might not believe what i'm saying but there is no one in the world more resentful of these animals than muslims themselves .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join