It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS release new video threatening Cameron and saying UK next

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is in all msm tonight. Apparently ISIS have released new video showing Cameron in House of Commons and threatening him as well as saying UK are next to be targeted in a similar event to Paris.

www.theguardian.com...

The Mirror reports that there is a code in video which could possibly point to the next target.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Can someone please tell me why we are still letting people enter UK illegally from Calais. Each and every day people are caught in lorries trying to smuggle themselves across. What about the ones who arent caught. What about the boats seen landing on beaches at night. When are our bloody government going to start protecting its citizens by putting our armed forces on ALL borders. We have involved ourselves once again in Iraq and Syria (against the will of many Brits) and so as France said we are war. Its time our government and MPs realised that as well as some of the bleeding heart Brits. In times like these it isnt business as usual. Everything should be being done to protect British citizens. All we keep hearing is London has armed Police. Does it ever occur to anyone London isnt the only major city, what about all the other cities are they prepared? I dread to think what the answer is!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

People illegally entering a country??!!

Welcome to our world.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

They used PGP to encrypt the message. It's basically un-crackable (unsolvable) by anyone that doesn't have a supercomputer. Where is the NSA when you NEED them? They better get to cracking, because I don't want to see another tragedy. PROVE that all the $ are WORTH IT and actually prevent a terror attack. I will say this, I don't agree with everything that NSA has done to Americans, but if they stop this one and at least 50 more in the future-then it WAS worth the billions. Otherwise....it isn't worth a zinc penny!

Edit: I'm not in favor of David Cameron, but NOBODY deserves to lose their life due to a PREVENTABLE attack.
edit on 1/24/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I would also throw this in: GOOGLE! Where are you with your D-Wave supercomputer????? YOU could prevent this. I am going to give them a call. I have boycotted GOOGLE for a LOOOOONG time, but they can sincerely use their 10 billion dollar quantum computer to solve this in a few minutes....

This post is to serve as a record that I am contacting GOOGLE and I had better see a news article that they cracked the code and helped nail this threat.

We have the tech to stop this at this time. Let's see some action!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
But that must be a message to someone musnt it? Maybe just to tantilise. Hopefully someone will crack it and soon and like you said I dont like Cameron but he is our leader and does have a family. I wouldnt wish anyone harm physically let aline an attack like this!a reply to: InFriNiTee

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Codes in messages is one of the hallmarks of Intelligence agencies / operatives.

Just like anonymous, it appears that with the right paraphernalia, any tool (or group of tools) can make a video and in this instance claim to be an Islamic muppet coming to take away the soul of the country.

ISIS is so 2015, it would be good to have a enemy that wasn't comprised of weak bitches scared to fight on a battle field like real men instead of hiding behind their mothers skirts, then again, they seem awfully adept at destroying Islam rather than galvanizing it.

Maybe that is their actual modus operandi because from where I'm sitting ISIS is to Islam as what US politicians are to the Constitution.

I'm sure MI6 will ramp up surveillance, spying and an overt police presence - to make the citizens safer.

(still won't stop a bomb going off though, or a crazy going crazy in a shopping mall)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And.....

These are just words, everyone knows that the uk is under threat from ISIS, nothing changes reporting this only serves to give these terrorists free propaganda

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Time for an ISIS terrorism forum? The elephant in the room. Nah. Wait until Paris the sequel. Well done ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A transcript of the video.

This is a message to David Cameron. Oh slave of the White House, oh mule of the Jews. How strange it is that we find ourselves today hearing an insignificant leader like you challenge the might of the Islamic State. How strange it is that the leader of a small island threatens us with a handful of planes. One would have thought you would have learned the lessons of your pathetic master in Washington and his failed campaign against Islamic State.

It seems that you, just like your predecessors Blair and Brown, are just as arrogant and foolish. In fact David, you are more of an imbecile. Only an imbecile would dare to wage war against a land where the law of Allah reigns supreme. And where the people live under the justice and security of the Sharia.

Only an imbecile would dare to anger a people who love death the way that you love your life. Oh British Government. Oh people of Britain. Know that today your citizenship are under our feet. And that the Islamic State, our country, is here to stay. And we will continue to wage jihad, break borders and one day invade your land where we will rule by the sharia.

But as for those of you who wish to continue fighting under the banner of Cameron on the minimum wage, we say to you, to ask yourself, do you really think your government will care about you when you come into our hands? Or will they abandon you, as they have abandoned these spies, and those who came before them? Because you will lose this war, as you lost in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But this time when you lose, your children will pay for your deeds. And remember you as the fools who thought they could fight the Islamic State.

I couldn't watch the video as it contains executions.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I know that and I agree it just gives publicity but it is everywhere it is being reported. It just brings to the fore with me the madness of Europe and UK politicians and the dangers they are allowing in.

I normally wouldnt post news of a new video as they are a regular occurrence what is different though with this one it seems is the code. I wonder whether they are just testing the West's codebreaking capabilities?a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree with you that the codes are the hallmarks of an intelligence agency. The biggest thing about this is that I have read that quantum computers COULD solve PGP. The only question is how long does it take to solve PGP with the DWAVE?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

I am for that too, but there's a few big issues here.

This could be a simple test to see if their communications can be compromised in pgp, perhaps to see if there comms in general are being breached (if they are using pgp to communicate within isis) and at the same time it could be false information leading us away from the real attack.

If america/uk/any other nation claims to crack it I would be dubious about the information contained within it. Isis have much more efficient methods for sharing key information privately than in such an obvious way.

It has to be misdirection or I will eat my own hat
edit on 24/1/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If they were truly against the British Empire they would be going after Cameron and big folks----that's how I know ISIS is a mere paid asset by some of the G20 nations that are locked into the Centralized Banking model to push some of their agendas to manipulate the slaves (general populace) and lower initiates being brought into the order or cabal. Real blood and death same showbiz script. The EL-ite don't care too much about casualties on the general populace.

No mystery

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I just dont believe a bunch of losers from different counties thrown together under the banner of Islam can do anything....at least not without help.

Have you seen these muslim ISIS soldiers....I would be more afraid of Jesus's 12 disciples than these goat molesting mummies boys.

How can a coalition of UK, US, German, French and other countries not defeat these PIGS? Makes me wonder why we even have armed forces and billions in tech and training!!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

Can someone please tell me why we are still letting people enter UK illegally from Calais. Each and every day people are caught in lorries trying to smuggle themselves across. What about the ones who arent caught. What about the boats seen landing on beaches at night. !

So Refugees in Calais are IS then..? And what Boats are landing at night here in the UK.?

When you see a Person who looks Muslimish do you break out in a cold sweat by any chance.? Dont allow your TV and MSM to tell you how to think for just a minute.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Here is an article with the official "public key" used by ISIS.

selectingstones.com...

Now if this is the only key ever sent to anyone from ISIS..

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If a attack is in the pipeline the attackers will be born and bread here in the UK no doubt.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I watched the video again, and I think the PGP message is a distraction. There are such things as Video Image Stenography:

bstract: Video St eganography is a technique to hide any kind of files into a carrying Video file. T he use of the video based Steganography can be more eligible than other multimedia files, because of its size and memory requirements. The least significant bit (LSB) inserti on is an important approach for embedding information in a carrier file. Least significant bit (LSB) insertion technique operates on LSB bit of the media file to hide the information bit . In this project, a data hiding scheme will be developed to hide the information in specific frames of the video and in specific location of the frame by LSB substitution using polynomial equation.

Source

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Was clever how they slyly dropped Snowden in there.

Beyond that I have nothing more to add.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Prepare for a false flag is the correct response by UK citizens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join