It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump and look what happens to his numbers...uh-oh....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry but I was giving examples on the whole and not you, I should have pointed that out. Thanks for the response.

Seems like you're responding directly to things I'd just said to you ... but, whatever.

So ... now that you've stated that you think Palin's endorsement was good for Mr. Trump ... what else do you have to say about it?

Honestly ... that's one of the reasons I've been reading your thread until I couldn't remain silent in the light of rank hypocrisy ...

Trump and Palin both attract a certain political philosophy ... that has remained somewhat occulted until now ... I for one am glad to see the pretensions that many of the core values of the right-wing in this country, though not all, are being put on grand display by Mr. Trump ... the rest of the Republican Field looks like discombulated school children.

I'll give it to Trump ... he has honed his Reality TV Character to a fine edge that perfectly delineates the egotism and authoritarianism at the true core of the Republican message.

This really is a test for America; that I do agree with.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

trump, palin, bush.. they are all cut from the same cloth! don't matter who goes through

the only president i have seen for you Americans that would of changed your country for the better for the right reasons was Ron Paul. Now you got no hope. seems like you cant spot a genuine candidate even after all the lies, cheats and being bent over a barrel. unless we have a Ron Paul in UK i have never and will never vote for these entertainers.

never learn.

edit on 26-1-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: correct Palins name with poor grammar still.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join