It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump and look what happens to his numbers...uh-oh....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't think it has anything to do with reality TV, and everything to do with pay back, giving the establishment the one finger salute.

But...no......
it has everything to do with "reality TV"......
all that's left is for him to name Kim Kardashian or Sarah Palin as his running mate.....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Assuming the Democrats win seats in the house / senate. Its possible republicans might gain more seats.

(post by SpecOpPres1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecOpPres1
a reply to: matafuchs

Donald Trump gets sh*t done...unlike self entitled participation trophy winners who cannot find a job because their college major was in H.J. techniques which they can only utilize while performing favors behind the 7-11 dumpster for gas money before their next Uber run. I've served this country for over 20 years in the military seeing worthless punks voice their worthless opinions. Kick rocks and suck a large rooster like you try to get everyone else to do.

Yeah he got stuff done with government tax breaks and handouts. Not to mention skirting bankruptcy rules. Statistically speaking there are not enough jobs for everyone to have them. Just a fact. Not that facts matter considering your statement. Thank you for your service but, trump is no hero. Even if he feels like he was in the military. The guy has been a progressive most of his life. In fact he still promotes many progressive policies

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Despite the left's interpretation, progress is a good thing. Trump is a good man, and knows how to play the game. I am sorry some folks always want an inexperienced underdog who can schmooze their way into an elected position. This country needs strength and someone who projects it. Trump doesn't try to cover up his failures, he accepts them and pushes through it. Too many weak people like to drive with their rearview mirror and wonder what went wrong...enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Despite the left's interpretation, progress is a good thing. Trump is a good man, and knows how to play the game. I am sorry some folks always want an inexperienced underdog who can schmooze their way into an elected position. This country needs strength and someone who projects it. Trump doesn't try to cover up his failures, he accepts them and pushes through it. Too many weak people like to drive with their rearview mirror and wonder what went wrong...enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecOpPres1

Can't argue with your opinion of leadership. Just the guy you think is the one to do it. Progressive party has nothing to do with progress. Trump boaders on fascist rhetoric. He would be a terrible foreign policy leader.

Unfortunately there is no real leader in this election. Trump uses the classic fear and Xnephobic behavior to rile people up. We definitely need a leader but one to bring people together not push them apart. Obama has done that enough.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am a fan of Trump, and do hope to see him elected, or settle for Sanders, but I just have to drop this video off here for a good laugh. A nice remix to her endorsement speech.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is it just me or do the same 2 or 3 members always show up to these Trump threads to try and derail the topic?

edit on 24-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

As an outside observer on ATS, I have to agree with your observation. Now if only we can somehow toss in a Muslim statement and really bring em in.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't think it has anything to do with reality TV, and everything to do with pay back, giving the establishment the one finger salute.

But...no......
it has everything to do with "reality TV"......
all that's left is for him to name Kim Kardashian or Sarah Palin as his running mate.....

It will be Guy Fieri..

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I don't really see it. Some people are just passionate about the topic, and have every right to say what they want.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Swills

Did she blame Obama or did she blame Obama for not supporting the troops that come back? Man, the MSM can twist anything. To preface this, NOTHING is an excuse for domestic violence but in many cases there is a catalyst. 80% of Soldiers who come home with PTSD committed a crime against their partner. If you do not think that is a problem then you need some help.

This is what she said....

My son, like so many others, they come back a bit different. They come back hardened. They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airmen and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country, and that starts from the top. It’s a shame that our military personnel even have to wonder, if they have to question if they’re respected anymore. … The question, though, that comes from our own president where they have to look at him and wonder, ‘Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we’re trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?’

o when my own son is going through what he goes through coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who kind of feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with, and it makes me realize more than ever, it is now or never for the sake of America’s finest that we’ll have that commander in chief who will respect them and honor them.

They need help. Trump is on board and if you look at his plans PTSD is included .

www.donaldjtrump.com...

The Trump Plan Will:

Increase funding for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury and suicide prevention services to address our veterans’ invisible wounds. Service members are five times more likely to develop depression than civilians. They are almost fifteen times more likely to develop PTSD than civilians. This funding will help provide more and better counseling and care. More funding will also support research on best practices and state of the art treatments to keep our veterans alive, healthy and whole. With these steps, the Trump plan will help the veteran community put the unnecessary stigma surrounding mental health behind them and instead encourage acceptance and treatment in our greater society.

This thread is about the poll numbers though...thanks for the attempt to derail.

Obama is no different than any other president with support of the troops. At least he didn't send troops over without the proper body armor or armored vehicles. I don't like the guy but seriously he at least fired the head of the VA and has pretended to do something. The Republicans have a record after Nixon of sending troops over and not giving a crap about when they come home.

To blame Obama is rediculous. To say we just need to go over and kick Isis's ass is just ignorant.

To blame ptsd on her sons domestic violence is the classic victim mentality the conservatives love to rail against.

And the poll numbers show both Cruz and Trump loosing to either Clinton or Sanders. The only republican being shown having a chance is rubio.

Obozo is different, he's running Isis. He is a literal demon and traitor to the republic. Not sure if we've ever had a president so blatantly be hands on running the enemy. To defend this worthless traitor is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pyramid head

The only thing ridiculous is you calling him a literal demon.

Oh and that he is running ISIS. Feel free to try and show some evidence of what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Not even close.

Us oldtimers are talking about how we can get our write in votes fairly counted.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Is it just me or do the same 2 or 3 members always show up to these Trump threads to try and derail the topic?

Sorry you don't like our relative "freedom of speech" here at ATS ... but perhaps you can ask the one or two members that start every Trump thread?

Dissension is not derailment.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: pyramid head

The only thing ridiculous is you calling him a literal demon.

Oh and that he is running ISIS. Feel free to try and show some evidence of what you are saying.

arms isis

supplied trucks

general says "willful rise"

I could post endless links, but your being dishonest, you and I both know this loser is running Isis. No one could chug that much party kool aid.
edit on 25-1-2016 by pyramid head because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
a reply to: Gryphon66

Anyone can exercise their free speech however they see fit.

That includes pointing out bad decorum when the same regulars always jump on these Trump threads and immediately start posting toxic comments that put down other members who support the OP and interject topics that have nothing to do with the OP.

Don't try to get philosophical about it, members post these topics to have a discussion, not engage in confrontational baiting.
edit on 25-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Anyone can exercise their free speech however they see fit.

You do sound like Trump, you trumpet free speech until you don't like it ... then you want to throw Americans out.

So it's fine, in your opinion, for the OP and similarly-minded folks to constantly put down anyone who disagrees with the nonsense being spouted in these types of posts? In your opinion, other ATS members should stand by and watch the most ludicrous BS statements be made with impunity? It's fine for the same one or two members to post the same asinine and usually poorly-sourced propaganda promoted by Trump and his "campaign supporters" without ever being called on it?

In your mind, disagreement is unacceptable? Fine.

Well, that's your opinion. /shrug

Oh and LOLx1000 @ "confrontational baiting" ... that's the very nature of these threads (and Trump).
edit on 25-1-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I don't see anyone else in this thread who started putting down other members besides the ones in question.

In your opinion, anyone who ever mentions Trump or starts a topic on ATS regarding him in any way is confrontational? It's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy when you come on here with an attitude like that.
edit on 25-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join