It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump and look what happens to his numbers...uh-oh....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
On January 19th, polling for Reuters was at 33% for Trump with Cruz at 16%. Bush is actually starting to surge a few points also. Then came Sarah Plain, who pundits said would hurt the prospective candidate with what many called a dribbling diatribe of nonsense. Well, it looks like not all did and that it is hitting Cruz where it hurts.

4 days after the announcement, Trump has jumped almost 8 points with Cruz dropping 7 as well as Bush dropping a few points. This is a clear message that there were Cruz supporters who have now jumped as well as it would seem maybe some 'establishment' conservatives who understand and are coming around to the fact that Trump is the best choice for the GOP.

polling.reuters.com...#!poll/TR130/type/smallest/filters/PARTY_ID_:2/dates/20160101-20160122/collapsed/false/spotlight/1

If you look at Real Clear Politics for Iowa you will see a similar shift. They were within half points and you can see the split.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Further, in that timeframe, if you remove only Republicans Trump has risen 5 more points among all voters polled and the amount of 'wouldn't vote' is also falling.

This was the bump he needed. Looks like it was a smart move to allow Mrs. Palin to back him. I wonder who else he has up his sleeve?
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-23T14:46:43-06:000243 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
A Billionaire can have BIG sleeves.....

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I just think anyone who really listens to any of these people is crazy. They must be old timers.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If Palin was up his sleeve, I hate to see who was up his a••!

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You Trump supporters only look worse and worse as his campaign continues. Palin endorsing him? One loud mouth joins another, shocking! I love how Palin accuses Obama for her son's violence against women while not at all sympathizing with the girl he punched in the face! Palin, what a joke she is and so is Trump and those that support him.

How disgusting Palin is to use that poor girls domestic violence by her son and turn it into a political BS agenda. All the while Trump stands next to her with a stupid grin on his face.

What is wrong with you people?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Mind blowing, literally mind blowing.

Palin said what?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What is wrong with you people?

Well, some may enjoy the heck out of watching you people squirm.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
If Palin was up his sleeve, I hate to see who was up his a••!

John Wayne, probably.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Did she blame Obama or did she blame Obama for not supporting the troops that come back? Man, the MSM can twist anything. To preface this, NOTHING is an excuse for domestic violence but in many cases there is a catalyst. 80% of Soldiers who come home with PTSD committed a crime against their partner. If you do not think that is a problem then you need some help.

This is what she said....

My son, like so many others, they come back a bit different. They come back hardened. They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airmen and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country, and that starts from the top. It’s a shame that our military personnel even have to wonder, if they have to question if they’re respected anymore. … The question, though, that comes from our own president where they have to look at him and wonder, ‘Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we’re trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?’

o when my own son is going through what he goes through coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who kind of feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with, and it makes me realize more than ever, it is now or never for the sake of America’s finest that we’ll have that commander in chief who will respect them and honor them.

They need help. Trump is on board and if you look at his plans PTSD is included .

www.donaldjtrump.com...

The Trump Plan Will:

Increase funding for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury and suicide prevention services to address our veterans’ invisible wounds. Service members are five times more likely to develop depression than civilians. They are almost fifteen times more likely to develop PTSD than civilians. This funding will help provide more and better counseling and care. More funding will also support research on best practices and state of the art treatments to keep our veterans alive, healthy and whole. With these steps, the Trump plan will help the veteran community put the unnecessary stigma surrounding mental health behind them and instead encourage acceptance and treatment in our greater society.

This thread is about the poll numbers though...thanks for the attempt to derail.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Of course she is blaming Obama but twist it as you might, she did just that. Funny enough, it was Bush who got us into the Middle East but of course it's Obama's fault. I'd even wager her son does not have PTSD and is just an alcoholic with a temper.

Trump is on board with anything that will get him votes. He will say anything, like all politicians, to get support but I really have 0 faith he'll actually follow thru with any of his promises and that's because he's a greedy bastard who does not care about you or the troops.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Keep supporting a fool and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You guys forgot to say where so afraid, trump and palin a dream team come true.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I see Trump threads as efforts to convince themselves he has has a chance.

We all know he doesn't because the majority of Americans are not complete idiots.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Everyone seems to be attacking Trump supporters or Palin and ignoring the fact that her endorsement helped Trump. I figured this when she did it.

Funny stuff!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Again, this is not about Palins son and PTSD. Create your own thread if you want. I will not be brought into these arguments that have nothing to do with the thread.

That said, he cares quite a bit about the troops. quick example

Andrew Tahmooressi was stuck in a Mexican prison. No DOJ interference. Obama ignored him and pleas. Trump with no fanfare sent him a check for 25k to get back on his feet.

He cares a lot about the US troops. Stick your head back in the hole you call reality and keep denying...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Everyone seems to be attacking Trump supporters or Palin and ignoring the fact that her endorsement helped Trump. I figured this when she did it.

Funny stuff!

Playing the victim lol, most people dont care about trump and palin, i personally love making fun of trump fans, cause i am so afraid lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have alluded to it before you do not Beat Zaphod Beeblebrox by Telling him how Awful he is or commenting on how he has flipped his Lids... All that does is feed his Ego. You beat him by not even using his name and pushing him into the Margins on the News... You Remove the Name Recognition... Ron Paul is a great example they ignored him into loosing. Make him Spend every dang dime to be heard stop giving him freebies.

Been saying it in many places since he announced no one seems to hear. You can not beat him with Bad press it will not work. Only solution that works is No free press.

But then you cant fix stupid so vote for Ron White...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

We all know he doesn't because the majority of Americans are not complete idiots.

The majority voted for Al Gore in 2000

The majority voted for Obama in 2008

The majority voted for Obama in 2012

The majority has had their moments.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

The majority voted for Al Gore in 2000

The majority voted for Obama in 2008

The majority voted for Obama in 2012

The majority has had their moments.

You forgot bush jr twice

edit on 23-1-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The majority only voted for Bush once (2004).

The majority voted for Al Gore in 2000.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join