It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets 'White Genocide' Twitter user

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

As you may have noticed, Trump always pushes the envelope on appearing to be racist as a distraction. CNN and others are getting bent out of shape over a tweet that took Trump seconds to post without any sweat off his back. Meanwhile CNN and others will spend thousands of man hours today researching and colating info on this user's twitter feed.

He knew what he was doing, he has been doing it the whole race. The left will now fixate on this one tweet while glossing over the meat and potatoes of his campaign.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

As you may have noticed, Trump always pushes the envelope on appearing to be racist as a distraction. CNN and others are getting bent out of shape over a tweet that took Trump seconds to post without any sweat off his back. Meanwhile CNN and others will spend thousands of man hours today researching and colating info on this user's twitter feed.

He knew what he was doing, he has been doing it the whole race. The left will now fixate on this one tweet while glossing over the meat and potatoes of his campaign.

What meat and potatoes?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Staroth

Actually, no. He takes great pride in the fact that it's all him. He's famous for late night twitter tirades.
If that is true, could the Donald actually be a alchoholic?
edit on 1 22 2016 by Booji because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Meat and potatoes such as this just happened.

National Black Republican Association Endorses Donald J. Trump

A tweet by Donald J. Trump.

I guess now the white supremacists will drop their support? Should we be concerned about their outrage too?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I guess now the white supremacists will drop their support? Should we be concerned about their outrage too?

That's nice.

But not really meat and potatoes.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Booji

He doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I am suspicious that he may be on that white powder however.

He never sleeps.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

originally posted by: LSU0408

You're letting desperation cloud your mind. Here's the message that he retweeted:

Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day!"

It matters not who the account belonged to. LULZ.

No

Thank you for the intellectual debate.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You're letting desperation cloud your mind. Here's the message that he retweeted:

Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day!"

It matters not who the account belonged to. LULZ.

No

Thank you for the intellectual debate.

You are welcome.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I read it before it was post on ATS. I saw the tweet before the story was written and I knew just by the username that people would get mad, especially lefty news. I did not see Trump support white supremacy however, yet CNN and the like are grasping for anything they can to discredit Trump because they are scared.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it.

That's ironic AND grammatically false.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I read it before it was post on ATS. I saw the tweet before the story was written and I knew just by the username that people would get mad, especially lefty news. I did not see Trump support white supremacy however, yet CNN and the like are grasping for anything they can to discredit Trump because they are scared.

I really don't care.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's nice.

But not really meat and potatoes.

That's a pretty important endorsement considering this thread. I'd consider it meat and potatoes. Unless you prefer soy and flax seed.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I really don't care.

Fasho!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I really don't care.

Fasho!

I'm not sure what your issue is. I never said Trump could not post what he wanted.

But go ahead think that.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure Trump does all his own tweeting. He's clearly loves it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I really don't care.

Fasho!

I'm not sure what your issue is. I never said Trump could not post what he wanted.

But go ahead think that.

I don't have an issue. We're all entitled to our own opinions, 'member? I just find it silly that some are willing to get low enough to act like his retweet of Jeb Bush is worth posting because he retweeted some tard with a white genocide name.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I really don't care.

Fasho!

But go ahead think that.

I don't have an issue. We're all entitled to our own opinions, 'member? I just find it silly that some are willing to get low enough to act like his retweet of Jeb Bush is worth posting because he retweeted some tard with a white genocide name.

LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So what?

This is another of the hundreds examples of fake outrage. You're telling me every single Twitter user is careful over every single retweet they've ever done?

Remember kids, It's just a tweet.

I like Trumps tax plan, immigration plan, and foreign policy, I couldn't care less what he retweets... Grow up.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'll try to act surprised.
You can tell a lot by a person by the company they keep

Idiots have put this sideshow clown on so high of a pedestal that it has gone to his toupee.
Now he's just getting sloppy.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Booji

He doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I am suspicious that he may be on that white powder however.

He never sleeps.
See that what makes me wonder about him. Like Kosmick jack said. it's all the latenight postings on FB, twitter ect... Is Donald posting or does he not sleep?
edit on 1 22 2016 by Booji because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I really have to think to myself, why, as a Presidential candidate, would you even touch a Tweet by a guy named "White Genocide"...

Like, I totally "get it"...but WHY??

Why open yourself up like that? LOL

It's so.........dumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join