It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silence is Consent - Following the Facts, I Must Speak Out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Did you know that sometime between 1991 and 1993, Martin Keating, the brother of Oklahoma’s Governor, Frank Keating, wrote an entire novel called “The Final Jihad", in which a perpetrator named Tom McVeigh bombs a Federal Building? Isn't it funny that the OC Bombing took place 2 years later, at a Federal Building, by a man named Timothy McVeigh (Born in 1968, he did Not change his name). And people wonder why I research this type of thing.

https:// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Talk:Oklahoma_City_bombing_conspiracy_theories (There are spaces in there so if you copy and paste take out the 2 spaces)

"Martin Keating, brother of Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating, wrote a manuscript for The Final Jihad in 1991. This manuscript lays out a story of terrorists based in Oklahoma City who decide to bomb a federal building. One of the key terrorists in this fictional story goes by the name of "Tom McVey" and the terrorists are ultimately stopped by an Oklahoma highway patrolman for a broken tail light.
" Timothy McVeigh was actually pulled over by a trooper for not having a license plate - the similarities though...?

Just like the Saudi connection in 9/11... I'm passionate about these events because the FACTS certainly suggest that our government was complicit, or at least knowingly ALLOWED innocents to die, and then they get up at the Podium and demonize people and talk about how tragic it is, all the while they are using those events to further justify wars, stripping us of rights, etc. Most people might be happy living in denial or staying silent, but until the day I die I'm going to be trying to share this information to wake people up and hope for a better future for our kids. Silence IS consent. I don't consent - "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees". #FamCore

check these comments on Amazon www.amazon.com...
"People have been blind for so long concerning the truth of the events of both OKC and 9/11. If you believe that Gov. Frank Keatings brother just 'happened' to write a story about the events that would take place a year later, you are not paying attention. Look at the amount of information that was revealed in this manuscript and how much of that information was dead center. Pain and catastrophic loss sometimes distract us but look at the truth that has been covered up and lied about."

Continued comment from Amazon: ""Istook said, `Yeah, we knew this was going to happen.'" Kochendorfer was shocked, and asked, "Pardon me? How did you know that?" He says Istook responded, "Well, we got word there's an undercover ... right-wing, Muslim, fundamentalist group operating in Oklahoma City," and that "an information source thought that a federal building was going to be bombed." The deputy was even more stunned.

Interesting how it went from 'Muslims' to militia. Even more interesting is the relationship of McVeigh and suspect#2 who looks EXACTLY like Jose Padilla, that's because it WAS him. Another 'strange' coincidence is the relationship between Mossaoui and Nicholas Berg who were both in Norman Oklahoma at the same time, and the murder of Kent Trentadue or Officer Terrance Yeakley. I was there and I remember these events and how much of this information disappeared as quickly as it appeared, just like it did on 9/11...and I'm still asking questions. America needs to wake up and smell the coffee. "
(Jose Padilla was likely the 2nd suspect in OCB - www.wsj.com...)
edit on 21-1-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I will have to look further into this, but seems very strange indeed...past the point of coincidence I think

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

John Doe #2... perhaps a Mr. Jose Padilla?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Made some edits with link to Amazon book in OP

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So what are you saying here. That a guy who wrote a book and whose brother later became a governor knew ahead of time about the Oklahoma bombing?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Tom MvCey" versus the actual "Timothy McVeigh"... same exact scenario.. coincidence

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The publishing date for the book is 1996 The bombing took place in 1995.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OK that's freaky but....I just can't imagine someone using their contacts to actually put on paper something so sensitive if and I mean if he was aware that this scenario was likely to happen. Quite an odd thing to do and suprised he hasn't been suicided yet, odd also is the fact that this was never investigated together with his statement that he had video surveillance footage of the day in question.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

Publishing date... it was written in 1991 according to that Wiki

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Publishing date... it was written in 1991 according to that Wiki

From your Amazon link...

Product Details
Hardcover: 597 pages
Publisher: First Keating; First Edition edition (June 1, 1996)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0964704811
ISBN-13: 978-0964704817
Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,379,349 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#6800 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
#20745 in Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature
#41631 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary
Would you like to update product info or give feedback on images?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Check this out in "about the author" on AbeBooks:

About the Author: Martin Keating is a master storyteller with unique access to government intelligence agencies and clandestine terrorist groups. His brother Frank Keating, serving as Governor of Oklahoma until January 2003, is a former FBI agent and assistant secretary of the Treasury who supervised the Secret Service, U.S. Customs, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. Keating’s uncle, Barney Martin, was a career intelligence officer who headed the U.S. Navy’s worldwide foreign intelligence collection operations and counterintelligence activities. Introduced to the intelligence community through generations of family involvement, Martin Keating knows intimate details of what the rest of us can only imagine. Armed with firsthand knowledge of explosives and of chemical and biological weapons, Keating accurately reveals what the highest government officials have known, feared, and covered up for much too long.

www.abebooks.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Yes, again... "publishing date". Does someone write a book overnight? Some authors wait many years to publish their books, some choose to ultimately NOT even publish some of their work in the end. He could have written it prior to any of the events and then published it later on. It's also 597 pages, I'm not a professional novelist but there is a lot of editing, re-writing, and whatever else that has to go into it before it gets "published". 597 pages..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
From an Amazon Comment

They should know:

a) The heartland attack in the book was originally set in Chicago. Keating moved it to Oklahoma after the, you know, Oklahoma City bombing

b) We can presume a lot of the "eerie" details, eg the "Tom McVey" character and the fact that the chief suspect is pulled over on a routine traffic stop, were also added AFTER the bombing. Keating and the publicity team behind the book didn't spell that out, because they wanted people to think exactly what they now appear to think -- that he somehow guessed it all correctly years in advance

The guy may be well-connected but, believe me, he has no special powers to predict the future. In fact, check out this extract from an Australian newspaper story (itself probably culled from US media sources) that ran on April 22, 1995 -- three days after the bombing. Clearly, Martin Keating was as much in the dark as the rest of of us.

QUOTE:

Martin Keating, the brother of Oklahoma's Governor, Frank Keating, is another author with terrorism on his mind.

His book, Final Jihad, uses interviews with CIA and FBI officials and many others to suggest that America is going to be subjected to more and more terrorism from abroad - and is woefully ill-prepared to cope with it.

Keating believes the Oklahoma City bomb blast was a "psychological attack" on the United States from outside.

"If they can cause us to give up some of our rights and freedoms, then they have won," he said, referring to the new calls for far tougher security restrictions engendered by the Oklahoma disaster.

- - - -

Not a bad assessment of what a foreign attack on US soil might do. But he was, of course, flat wrong that the Oklahoma bombing fell into that category. Give the man points for his analytical skills (especially now that we have the experience of 9/11 and after to go on). But let's not get carried away...

5 of 13 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsNot so prescient after all
Bymodestproposalon August 23, 2010
Format: Hardcover

I'm not sure how to directly link an Amazon comment ,, but just look under the 'one stars'..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
many Comments on Amazon discuss 1994 editions and how the "publisher changed the publication date, but you can still find used copies that are pre-1996 publication date:

User "Cutter" said:

Just so that everyone knows. This book WAS NOT published in 96. It was published in 1994. BEFORE the OKC bombing.

"CCornelius"

This book was published before the OKC bombing. The publisher has changed the date of this book's publication. You can still get used copies with the original copyright date.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can you show me a link to a 1994 version?

Mu Google-Fu may not be the greatest but I can find no publishing data for the 1994 date.

edit on 21/11/16 by 0 x 0 because: web search

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Perhaps they changed names/locations and published the book after the event... However... why would they write a fictitious "novel", and change the details to more accurately reflect a real, deadly attack which killed 168 innocent people

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm looking for it literally as we speak.. hopefully you too know how to do research, if you are seeking the truth. I made this thread to try to have a conversation about it - and have tried to provide links, sources, etc. If you'd like you can also try to help.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm just saying I can find no proof there was ever a 1994 edition of the book printed.. until then it's hearsay

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe I should do a Freedom of Information Act request to find out any information related to the original release date or when it was actually written (not just published)... hmmm

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

As I said previously, I'm searching for it as we speak - I've probably entered in several dozen search terms in the past 2 hours. If you'd like to help do research I'd love that.

Thanks either way!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join