It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in the Cross Hairs and I Love It!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Can you just imagine the eggs you could score if you teamed with an Emu ?

P

"Bouncy Eggs! " better than superballs ... Because - Finders Eaters !! " .

ED: nearly - off topic ... but do bouncy egg thingys; work in snowy - blizzard like conditions.

A legit question for the shovellers out there.

I am ignorant about such - I am an East coast Aussie ... the kids make snowmen out of sand .

edit on 22-1-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
Well it hit here and it hit hard. There has to be at least 4 to 6 inches on the ground now and it's still coming down.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It started here about a couple of hours ago but, we don't even have and inch yet.

It's starting to pick up a bit though.

My youngest and I are going to take a picture every hour so we can see how quickly it changes....at least during the day light hours anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

anyone that enjoys hard times is the person i would never trust in hard times

mmmkay....lol

It's snow and the potential for a power outage...I hardly consider that hard times but, whatever. lol

Man, you seemed so much nicer when you had your original account....I actually really enjoyed reading your posts and threads too.

Hope you have a good weekend.

I know I will.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Hunker down indeed! We've got about 6 inches so far I would guess. Haven't ventured beyond the porch yet. We have about three dozen birds---or more---feeding at our feeders. It's a riot of color out there, cardinals, blue jays, woodpeckers and all the usual winter birds.
The neighbors are good. Spoke with my elderly brother-in-law this morning. He and his cat are fixed for days so long as the power doesn't go out. If the electricity fails, he'll come to our house because we have a whole house generator.
Because we're retired, we enjoy the Snow Days. Lot of reading and bird watching. The cats will have cabin fever in less than a day so we'll be finding ways to entertain them.
My Beloved baked two lovely loaves of French bread yesterday to go with our big pot of soup. I have a big fat hen thawing to bake for tonight's dinner.
My thoughts and prayers are with all those who must be out and about in this mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join