It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have a Serious Heat tolerance?(Spicy foods)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Try a Nepalese curry
Hot but flavours
I go for the curried goat myself
Love it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Apparently hot peppers affect peoples thinking ability...

What did he hope to accomplish by blasting himself in the face with a fire extinguisher?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Was on the quest myself. Couldn't find anything hot enough. Still haven't.

But my anus had enough I guess. If I eat very spicy foods now, it'll give me a 30 minute speech on how I need to stop...if you know what I mean.

Good luck on your quest.

I get what you mean,I've noticed though as I get up through the heat scale and keep eating something very spicy that the back blast starts to not bother me much or I sometimes don't get it all. I recently bought some Dave's ghost pepper sauce(rated at 650,000-800,000 scoville units) and those Paqui ghost pepper chips are still hotter.The Dave's ghost pepper sauce is very hot though,I've been just using a teaspoon for anything that goes good with heat like indian food.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Lysergic

Apparently hot peppers affect peoples thinking ability...

What did he hope to accomplish by blasting himself in the face with a fire extinguisher?

I didn't watch the video but that sounds pretty dumb,I guess he hasn't figured out that milk or something creamy works best for cooling oneself down from something spicy,though admittedly it doesn't help whole lot once you pass the 300,000 scoville unit threshold.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Actually he used milk... took a good slug then dumped it on his head...

Good thing I steer clear of anything close to a habanero pepper... Tried it once, spent 20 mins with my face under the tap...

Apparently anything hotter then that causes temporary brain damage...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

dain bramage eh?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Good thing I steer clear of anything close to a habanero pepper... Tried it once, spent 20 mins with my face under the tap...

Apparently anything hotter then that causes temporary brain damage...

Maybe for some but I love Habanero's,I even eat them raw occasionally,I personally think they taste better than Jalapenos raw.I understand though that for some people they are extremely hot,heck I have a cousin that finds Tabasco sauce to be unbearably hot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join