It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer gets 263 years for rape, sex assault

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And rightly so; THIS is what so many attribute and generalize with our LOE's in today's society. what is even more appalling, is that the article goes on to say

The Associated Press last year highlighted Holtzclaw's case after an investigation revealed about 1,000 law officers were decertified in a six-year period because of sexual misconduct on the job.

Now, then, this is just one facet of the corruption that the gen public see each and avery day, I get it; well, here is your bad apple... He will assuredly get the karma pay back in prison... I for one am glad they got this POS off the force and in the 'tank'.... There is no excuse for this- I just have to wonder why it took SOOOO long, and how SOOO many women were effected w/out any sooner response from the force? Internal serious issues, at best!

A former police officer convicted of raping and sexually victimizing women while on his beat in a low-income Oklahoma City neighborhood will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Jurors last month convicted 29-year-old Daniel Holtzclaw on four first-degree rape counts and 14 other charges, and recommended he spend 263 years in prison. A judge agreed Thursday.

Prosecutors said Holtzclaw, who is half-white and half-Japanese, targeted black women while on patrol.

LINKER

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They get put in day camps away from the rest of the population not on the yard where they deserve.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Good - if we are going to expect prisoners to mete out (revenge) then we should pay them!

There is no reason to practice the same barbarism that this officer practiced. Its enough for me that he will be in jail for the rest of his life. That is justice enough. I personally have no desire to have him tortured as well.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

My first post :O

Slow karma but karma

I hope he sees him self getting raped by 14 guys at the same time :O

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

IF the allegations are true, what would a person in this type of a position think whilst in the act of this hideous crime? Would he NOT think that the 'Fhit is going to sit the fan' when the Srg. finds out?

I cant believe for a moment that a sane person would carry through as such a sexual predator as alleged...

My heart goes out to these poor ladies and their families...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I am also little curious how they get the job in the first place?

are there like so many bad apples around that the good apples gets squeezed out?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Glad he's going away for the rest of his natural life, although it still doesn't fix what he did. Those poor women will have to live with the trauma for the rest of their lives.

That disgraced piece of crap can spend the next 50+ years regretting his whole life. Enjoy yaself BUDDY

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2016 by missedinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation

I grant you your 1st star
thanks for the video as well; I am saddened deeply ...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
They get put in day camps away from the rest of the population not on the yard where they deserve.

are you serious now? :O

gonna research this

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

thanks
and I am sad to.

I hates scumbags like that, if they get their own yard to walk around in prison !@#$*%(*

where's that karma?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Convicted cops are way less likely to go to jail than anyone else

And of the 1,063 convicted cops, 383 went behind bars.

but can't find anything about their own yard to walk on, my web searching is weak today.

criminal cops should hang out with other criminals in prison getting their life turned inside out.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The pain,sorrow and sense of hopelessness he inflicted on others was brilliantly displayed across his whole body. Rocking back and forth and shaking a broken man in pure terror...good for him the POS may he rot in his cell.

That Karma

edit on 21-1-2016 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Finally. I put this thread up a couple months ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Although I sympathize with the victims of this man, it just seems tragic for anyone to be released from jail back out into the world at 300 years old. He will have almost no chance of finding a job.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: missedinformation

originally posted by: onequestion

are you serious now? :O

gonna research this

Law Enforcement Officers are often segregated from General Population. In this case, he definitely will be. He wouldn;t make it a couple days alive.
edit on 21-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

someone should make a documentary about this freaking killer/evil/criminal/cops hanging out in their own prison yard talking smack how they did this and that #!!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
His brothers in blue that knew of his crimes and did nothing, need to be prosecuted as well!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm for the death penalty for sexual predators.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

yes, it is amazing, education and law enforcement. Is it because there are so many officers, teachers and professors? It is mind boggling.

thanks for that thread reld, I do remember seeing it.. amazing stats,

thanks for posting!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join