It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of Hillary's E-Mails are so above top secret, law makers are not allowed access...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One can see the direction this is going. Hillary looks done. Finished. At least as far as electability goes.

Doubtless, Obama will sign off a broad number of pardons to all involved in his administration's activities before he leaves office. So one can basically forget any significant prosecutions of higher ups in the next administration, no matter which side 'wins'.

www.foxnews.com...

Add Presidential pardons to the list of things that need to go.....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. In fact, Id wager she will be the next president.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

What would you like to wager??

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: coop039

What would you like to wager??

Lol! Im not THAT confident.
But nothing sticks to the Clintons. The whole trial with the first emails was a joke, no one cared. The democrats just love them.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

and she will still be elected. I would be really really surprised if Bernie Sanders gets it

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Truth be told, neither am I....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You mean the forwarded emails containing a New York Times news article? The one about the super-duper secret drone program? The politicians can just go online themselves and read it if they haven't already.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Bernie better watch his back if he keeps climbing in the polls.

Clintons don't # around.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
You mean the forwarded emails containing a New York Times news article? The one about the super-duper secret drone program? The politicians can just go online themselves and read it if they haven't already.

Still, doesn't give her the right to break protocol.

If it were you or I, they would put us under the jail.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And no, nothing will come of this... just like Benghazi.

It'll just be brought up over and over and over and the evidence could be overwhelming but apparently nobody has the guts or power to actually #ing do a damn thing about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Well I read the New York Times, do you?

And she was using a PRIVATE email server, not government property. She forwarded a PUBLIC domain article using it.

It would be one thing is she went onto Wikikeaks using a State Department computer through the State Department internet and downloaded wire cables and information, then emailed it around to her buddies. That isn't what happened.

This is pretty sad if it's all over a publicly published article shared via a private server and privately paid-for and hosted email system. It's desperate and deliberate twisting of facts and buzzwords to push an agenda.

Dude, seriously...Is Hillary really that scary?

If I were the Republicans, I'd be more afraid of Trump and Palin screwing everything up and handing the election to Bernie Sanders.
edit on 21-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Clinton doesn't think anyone has the gall to put her in jail, much less indict her. She most likely thinks that if she can gain enough support for the pres, then "all will be forgiven".

The trump pailn thing, well, I think this is a play by trump to try to throw his campaign. He is just there to make sure that the establishment candidates don't win. I think he is just doing this for giggles, or was asked because he can't be bought. He has tried saying things to lose popularity, it hasn't worked for him. Now, he is trying to use palin as a way to lose. At this point, he is over his head, but likes the publicity so isn't bowing out yet. I'm sure he doesn't want to Clinton in the office. She thinks she is entitled to be the pres.

Bern, has been rather consistent through his campaign. Not a rock star persona like trump, but does speak the truth a lot.

the other candidates are not really worth mentioning, in my opinion.

I would vote for bern, I think he has been the most consistent, and not bought.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

What's the point if Obama gives her (and others)a presidential pardon?

The only thing all this results in, at best, is she doesn't win the election.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Its usually those around bill Clinton that end up in a sticky situation. ta reply to: coop039

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Do you really think an endorsement from Palin hurts Trump? I sure don't. Those that dislike trump also dislike Palin, so not any change there.

It does however, give Trump an endorsement by an 'outsider' that still has traction within the 'rebel' faction of the Republican Party. As a matter of fact, she received the same treatment from Dems, the media and Establishment Republicans as Trump does. If anything, it underlines Trump's outside the beltway perception.

No harm in this at all, from what I can see. Just my opinion, though.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The articles I read mention dozens emails and SAP violations,

Can you link the Times article, so I may sate my curiosity?

thanks AD

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If the Congressmen aren't allowed to see the emails....im sure well never know what kind of security was broken if any.....

Nobody becomes president who is NOT OWNED by SOMEBODY....and agreed upon IN ADVANCE......your own ex presidents have said so.....duh...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Gully

What's the point if Obama gives her (and others)a presidential pardon?

The only thing all this results in, at best, is she doesn't win the election.

Yah got me.

I've zero faith that our high up elected officials could ever really be held accountable for things they do. Kings and Queens they are.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

The trump pailn thing, well, I think this is a play by trump to try to throw his campaign. He is just there to make sure that the establishment candidates don't win. I think he is just doing this for giggles, or was asked because he can't be bought. He has tried saying things to lose popularity, it hasn't worked for him. Now, he is trying to use palin as a way to lose. At this point, he is over his head, but likes the publicity so isn't bowing out yet.

I do believe your right on the Money here, But as you pointed out his choices so far have Back Fired Hard, he is able to say the Undetectable stuff with little to no consequence, it is almost to the point where he could give Hillary a dipping 1940s Sailor Style Kiss and get away with it. All the Palin thing will do to him is add the support of those who liked her but it will not for some strange reason take away those that despise her.

He is Freaking Zaphod Beeblebrox in the flesh...

Don't vote for Stupid you cant fix it vote Ron White 2016....

CoBaZ

<<   2  3  4 >>

join